Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Labgal- I called a gyno a few months ago and the girl who answered gave me a number to call for women's select insurance and I didn't qualify because I don't have a child. Ironic because that's what I want it for. I hope the broker can find something out for me. Wow may 19th see those a 7weeks did fly lol. I know a few of us have anniversaries in may do you?

Leetie, I really hope there are some options and you can get some kind of insurance soon! Our anniversay is May 18th - when is yours?

Aw a day before your u/s how cool. Mine is the 17th a day before yours lol.

Happy anniversaries ladies!

Lab- ultrasound in 2 weeks. Eek!!! So exciting :)

Leetie, sorry you missed the deadline for open enrollment. Hopefully they'll figure something out for you :hugs:

Leetie and TTC- how are your niece and SIL and their babies. Hope moms and babies are doing well.

I'm 7dpo today, my boobs are killing me and I'm pretty tired. We'll see, been here before so I don't want to get excited.

Lab- what an awesome line!! I was like wow your u/s is the day after my bday but then u changed it to may 19th lol. Pretty cool that it's the day after your anniversary.

Leetie- Sorry it worked out that way for you! That's actually how I was able to get insurance. I'm still not sure how I even signed up. I don't remember doing anything that would ensure I got insurance then when the insurance cards came in the mail I thought it was junk and almost threw it away lol. Luckily, WA state offers insurance for low income and you don't have to have a child to qualify. In GA I was always turned down because I didn't have a child.

AFM- my dr did call back and she called me in phenergan to help with the nausea so I had a much better day today. She said unfortunately the med can cause nausea while my body is adjusting to it. Also, I've been using an app that came with my new phone. 3 days and 10,000 steps a day my legs hurt so bad I want to crawl instead of walking but unfortunately I would probably be stuck on the floor lmbo. I'm still waiting to O. Hopefully it happens soon, noticing my cm beginning to change so that's a good thing!!

It's so neat our anniversaries are close, Leetie! Congrats to you guys!

Those are good symptoms, Xan. I really hope you get your BFP this month!

TTC - glad the docs were able to call in something for your sickness and you had a better day yesterday. Hopefully your body adjusts soon and you get a bfp as a result - then you'll be stuck with the nausea anyway ;)

How are you, Dragonfly?

Thanks, Liz :) How are you?

Xan -I know how you feel about symptoms , but my fingers are crossed and I'm praying for you.

Ttc- 10,000 steps a day great job! That's good your doc gave you something for the nausea and your feeling better.

Lab - That is cool our anniversaries are close, I think dragonfly has an anniversary this month also. How are you feeling so far?

I think she does too... I want to say it's either the week before or the week after ours, but I can't remember. Dragonfly? :)

I can tell this baby is going to be a troublemaker already! I've been getting a flip floppy stomach/nausea if I don't eat something small every two hours on the dot, which I have to choke down - but I can only eat something small, otherwise I blow up like a blimp, but I feel better once it's in my stomach. Other than that some low back pain that I can stretch out but no cramps at all to speak of, just this full/bloaty situation.

Where are you at in your cycle?

I hope your nausea stays controllable. I've heard the bloat at the beginning can be really annoying since it's early for maternity pants but jeans are uncomfortable. I think I'm CD 12 O should be not this week coming up but the week after sometime.

Xan - Boob pain sounds exciting to me, fingers super crossed.

TTC - Glad your doctor called back and was able to prescribe something to help you feel better while you're body adjusts to the thyroid meds.

Lab - Sounds like we can be bloat buddies:rofl: My bloat has been so bad I haven't worn jeans since my bfp. I'm living in yoga pants except when I wear slacks for work. Definitely keep up the eating! I've noticed the moment I begin to have a tiny bit of hunger if I don't eat asap I get nauseous.

I'm with you ladies in May anniversaries! Ours is the 22nd :)
Feeling fluish today, although I know it's not the flu lol. I just want to nap and feel woozy/exhausted. Next Thursday DH and I have two consultations back to back with different midwives, hoping one of them will be a great match that we can work with so I can leave this crappy OB.

Dragonfly - I hope your feeling better today. That's great you get to meet some midwives I hope they are a lot better than your OB.

Dragonfly- good luck with the midwives! Hopefully one will stick (ha ha- tww humor...)

9dpo, boobs still sore. Temps still high. Not out until the witch catches me :)

One other "symptom"- today, lying on the sofa, I could suddenly feel my own heartbeat. If the cardiologist last week hadn't have asked me about them last week, I would have had no idea what it was, but I guess it's a palpitation. Never had one before, so of course I looked it up and some women report having palpitations as an early pregnancy sign.

Xan - hmm that could be a symptom especially if you've never had them before. I forgot to reply you asked about my neice , her and baby are doing good. Its amazing how fast babies change and grow in such a short amount of time.

Xan I've definitely been having heart palpitations from the start! Ick I'm even having them this morning. Fingers super crossed! You're chart is still looking good :thumbup:

Yay for sore boobs Xan!! Looking good for a bfp!!

Dragonfly- hope you find a great midwife and can do without the OB. Sorry that the OB isn't a good fit for u.

AFM- I'm pretty sure O is coming soon. My boobs are starting to be tender. Yay for O!!

Fx for you, Xan! Sounds like promising symptoms!

TTC - yay for O!

Hope everyone is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"