Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Aw, labgal, your wait must be dragging too! :wacko: Hope it passes quickly.

Xan- your chart looks good!! When are you testing??

I'm questioning things. I really do think I waited too long to start the opk's. I think that's why I haven't gotten a smiley. I waited on my boobs to tell me when to start instead of wasting the tests and it may have been a big mistake. My boobs are almost fine again. Definitely not hurting anywhere near as bad as they have been. I took another digi and dollar tree opk and still no smiley but the dollar tree isn't as positive. The lines are about the same. So now I'm wondering if I waited too long or if I let the dollar tree opks sit too long and they weren't actually positive but then my boobs hurting wouldn't make sense. I don't know, tomorrow is another day.

DH is out of town, so I promised not to test until he comes back on Saturday. Part of me is convinced everything is in my head...

Lab - I get a ton of cramps, but they're mostly in my hips and legs. totally normal though:hugs: If you think you're having cm now, just wait!:rofl: I wear panty liners 24/7 now.

TTC - Wish I had better advice. But either way I hope that you bd close to when you may have O'd and keep a bd now and then just in case!

Xan - Your chart is beautiful and I'm feeling super hopeful! I feel in suspense until Saturday.

Xan- Ahhhh Saturday is too far lol. AF is due tomorrow or Saturday?
Dragonfly- I don't know either! I think we got some bding in there but I really don't remember ugh. But I'm Def gonna make sure we continue to bd just in case!!

Another early morning (5am), another high temp (98.6). 14dpo. I'm starting to wonder...

Xan, I can't wait until Saturday! It's looking really good for you!!

Dragonfly, so happy you mentioned hips. My hips are absolutely killing me today! How are you doing?

TTC - I'd keep BDing just in case, this cycle is probably just a bit odd for you with starting the medicine.

How's sweetie leetie?

Xan - FX for tomorrow!

Ttc - I hope that even if you did O the medicine will help get you your bfp this cycle.

Lab - I'm glad your throat is feeling better. I hope the rest of you is good too.

Dragonfly - how did your midwife appointments go?

AFM - I got insurance! I made a gyno appointment but my insurance doesn't start until June 15 and my appointment is July 3rd. It seems so far away but I'm just happy to have one scheduled :happydance:

TTC - definitely keep up the bd :winkwink:

Lab - I'll admit the aching hips were a surprise, I thought itnwoulsnt happen until later.

Xan - Oh my its almost Saturday!! I'll be checking here first thing!

Leetie - awesome you got insurance! Time will fly and your appointment will be here before you know it, though I hope you don't need it :)

We picked our midwife today!! I'm so happy :) We have our first official appointment with them on the 22nd.

Leetie- YAYYYY!!! I remember that feeling a few months ago. Seriously there's no greater feeling. I had to wait a month for my appointment too but time flew by, I hope it does for you too.
Dragonfly- congrats on the midwife. That has to be a great feeling.

AFM- I'm thinking maybe I geared up for O and didn't O or something because the boobs are hurting again. My body has started a lot of craziness since the meds but I hope the end result is a bfp sometime soon!!

Dragonfly - that's awesome you picked a midwife already how exciting.

Ttc - I was so happy. I was kind of bummed I have to wait so long but I've waited this long I can wait a month and a half.

Dragonfly, congrats on finding a good midwife. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but does it mean you plan to deliver at home?

Dragonfly and Lab, have you told anyone?

Leetie- great news on the insurance :) Hopefully you'll get some answers and get your bump!

TTC- hopefully your O straightens itself out. The first month on the meds it's likely that you'll be a bit off course, but just keep on, um, keeping on :sex:

I was planning on getting a test yesterday, but I forgot :wacko: I left work early to get a haircut and go shopping for some clothes and I guess I got distracted. I thought I had one more left over from a while back, but this morning couldn't find it. But 15 dpo, temps 98.6 and definitely will go buy one today :)

On the non-ttc front, I got the results back from my heart mri and it's all good! One more test and an appointment in June and I may be able to put this all behind me.

As always, baby dust to us all :dust:

TTC - Good thinking:thumbup: Your body may feel crazy now but its working its way to a bfp.

Leetie - I look forward to your appointment, a month and a half iss totally doable :) especially when thinking it'll bring you closer to your bump.

Xan - You sure love leaving your ladies in waiting in suspense!:haha: Chart is looking fantastic at 15dpo! I'm so happy to hear that your heart mri went so well! Can't wait for all of these tests to be behind you, it's going to be so soon :)

Also, not a silly question at all! We plan to have our birth at their birthing center, I'm too much of a worry wart to do it at home lol, as happy as that would make hubby. But definitely doing a water birth as long as I stay in the low risk zone!

We've told my grandparents, DH parents and a best friend each :) Next weekend when I'll be 9+5 we'll be telling his sister at their birthing party so all the guests (mostly family friends) will find out then too.

Okay, is this too cheesy? I know a lot of DH's family that live out of state were surprisingly upset that they found out of our engagement on facebook. So I was thinking for an announcement such as pregnancy to send out a photo card that has like a photo of DH, myself and maybe us holding a pair of baby shoes or something saying "Our family is growing by 2 feet!" or make it kind of Christmas themed since baby is due in December. What do you ladies think? Cheesy or cute/fun?

Definitely cute and fun! And I love the Christmas in June theme.

Sorry for the suspense ladies, I think I am unconsciously avoiding testing. We just got back home and I realized I forgot to buy an hpt! I'm feeling like I AF is arriving, but I've felt like that for a full week now. If it doesn't arrive and it's not pouring rain, I'll go out soon and get one.

:hugs: I don't mean to be a bother Xan, I'm just hopeful for you.

I don't take feeling af is coming as a big sing, I feel like that everyday still so my fingers are still super crossed that your temps keep staying where they are or higher!

Xan - I'm so glad your MRI results are good. I pray your next appointment goes well and you get a clean bill of health. Fingers are still super crossed!

Dragonfly - I love the idea for the announcement that is really cute not cheesy at all.

Leetie - so great you got insurance and have an appointment scheduled! It felt like a long time when I booked my appointments and went through testing but it was such a relief! It feels better even having the appointment booked, I think!

Xan - wtf keeping us waiting! hehe. All in good time, right? I didn't want to test either last cycle, and I only did because I had one last wondfo laying in my cabinet, and I think I would have avoided going out buying a hpt if I hadn't had that. :) Still looking forward to good news!

TTC - It must be so confusing with the meds. Are you still checking the OPKs or were you doing a couple days off?

Dragonfly - yay for the midwife! What is she like? Did you get along right off the bat? Did she give you more suggestions and things than that terrible ob? I think your announcement sounds absolutely adorable! Not cheesy in the slightest! How are you feeling.

AFM mostly growing pains today.

Lab - What's funny is at first I wasn't sure about her! It wasn't until we were touring the birthing suite that we totally opened up with her and chatted for a long time and that's what settled it. The first midwife was really super, but neither of us got to say much but even though this one had a shaky start we were able just to talk and I like that a lot.

Dragonfly- I think it's cute!! I hope to one day get to pick a super cute "cheesy" announcement lol. I see so many cute ones on fb all the time.

Xan- Ahhhh say it isn't so!!! I was surely hoping to come see good news from u today! Fingers crossed still.

Leetie - hopefully time will zoom by for you!

Lab- I've been taking opks but still no smiley. Yesterday the dollar tree opk had faded and wasn't a def positive. I don't have any dollar tree opks left. I thought I did but they are all hcg. I took them outta the boxes duhhhh lol.

AFM- The sore boobs are completely fine today which leads me to believe O is over N done. Guess I will see what tomorrow brings.

And another thing, the thing that sucks about not knowing when I O'd means I have no idea when to expect AF and my luck it will come full force while I'm out shopping or something ahhhhh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->