Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Hey TTC- go O! Is that early for you? Maybe the pills are already working? That would be nice...

Thanks ladies! It's about right on time Xan. At least I think so lol. I browsed my charts but don't really remember. I took n an opk and it wasn't quite positive yet so possibly today. We bd yesterday and hopefully today too. Poor DF works night shifts and he came home and crashed. He doesn't realize there's no time for sleeping lol. Dragonfly and lab if you don't mind me asking what were your bd schedules like? I've seen some on 2 off 1 and some every other day so I'm curious.

Ugh, I have strep throat. Can't swallow at all and making my sickness worse. So annoyed... At least I get to spend the day resting but I have to take 10 days of amox; doc says its not harmful and I looked up on doc Google and seems to be safe so I'm not too worried... I guess pg can give you low immunity.

TTC - yay for o! We bd every other day except when I got my positive opk we bd twice that day... It was kind of funny because after dh said "oh yeah, you're definitely pregnant now!" ... Lol.

Xan how are things?

And hows Leetie?

Ttc - yay I hope you get a positive opk today!

Lab - aw I'm sorry you have strep throat. I hope the medicine gets rid of it fast. I'm good thanks for asking just waiting for O as usual and to hear from the insurance broker.

TTC - Glad O is coming right on time! To be truthful our bd schedule the month we got pregnant was ridiculous and not according to my "plans":rofl: We bd once 5 days before O and once again 2 days before O. And the 2 days before O was a morning bd, which we usually don't do so I'm calling that our lucky timing! And like Lab, that was the day I got my +opk

Xan - Your chart is still looking fab! How are you?

Lab - I'm sorry you have strep! How awful! I hope you're feeling better asap and glad to hear you'll be spending the day resting, should take a few days to relax. Amox is just fine in pregnancy so definitely don't worry :)

Leetie - I hope the insurance broker has good things to say. Come on O!:happydance: How far away do you think you are?

Lab I hope you feel better- strep is no fun!

I hate the wait! How come four days in tww can feel so long when four days of vacation fly by? Not fair! Fortunately work is busy now so I keep myself occupied. This morning I woke up at 3:30, nervous about oversleeping and missing a doctor appointment. So I sort of went back to sleep, but I was convinced my temps were going to be wonky. Not so much :)

Dragonfly - I haven't heard from the broker yet I will probably call him tomorrow, I feel like I'm being a pain in the butt calling but he sucks at calling back. Last cycle O was on CD 25 the 2 cycles before were CD 28 I am on CD 15 so either next Friday or the following Monday. Unless it happens sooner which would be great :) how are you feeling today?

Xan - so true about vacation going fast and when your waiting for something days drag on. Your temps are looking good glad waking up early didn't make a difference. I hate when I wake up 2 hours before and can't fall asleep right away.

DH has an appointment with the urologist tomorrow. Its just a consult but hopefully we can get an SA scheduled. Even though I'm sure he's fine it would be nice to know for sure.

LOL at your DH Lab.
Thanks for sharing ladies. I've read that too much bd'ing isn't bad as long as DF doesn't have a low count. So he will be busy until I get the smiley hehe.
Hope you feel better soon Lab.
Xan- you are so right, time slows down when you are waiting on something.

AFM- I have a VERY positive dollar tree opk and a negative digital opk lol. Loves to keep me guessing. I would say maybe the dollar tree one is more sensitive and the smiley is coming soon. Boobs are so very sore so it won't be long.

Leetie - I'm hoping you O sooner than later! But at least somewhat regular :) Best of luck at DH's urologist appointment tomorrow.

TTC - Get your bd on girl :winkwink: And definitely again once the digi smiles at ya!

afm: I spoke too soon when I said ms was lightening, I may have had two days of bliss but that was all. It's back with evil vengeance tonight that my anti sick pills are barely touching on it, so now I'm just watching Gladiator while propped up on a million pillows in hopes of dozing off with enough time before work in the morning.:haha:

Aww dragonfly! I hope you feel better! I was watching some of that on TV the other day, too, hehe. My MS comes and goes too - I had a couple of days where I was kind of concerned because I wasn't super symptomy then got whacked last night and this morning with ridiculous nausea. Trying so hard to not get sick because my throat is so inflamed...

TTC - I'd go with the digi for sure, I think they are more accurate.

Leetie - good luck with DH appointment!

Xan - I know what you mean about the wait. How many dpo now?? How are your temps?

Sorry lab, I hope you start feeling better soon too. This morning's been tough, I took an anti sick med my dr prescribed but I'm still feeling awful and I have to leave in 45 minutes so I'm nibbling on bread lol

Haha that's funny Gladiator was on tv too, I saw they popped it on Netflix and it's a good not pay attention movie:haha:

Xan - Fingers still crossed that your temps are up

Ttc - ugh opks are so confusing. I've never had a positive and my sister who is trying for another baby has had a positive for 4 days. Just BD until it turns negative lol GL!

Dragonfly - oh I hope you your ms calms back down. I think feeling like your going to throw up is worse than actually doing it.

Lab - not you too, especially on top of your sore throat. I hope it goes away and you feel better soon.

Xan - how are you today?

DH's appointment was good. They did a quick physical and she said everything looked and felt good. And she ordered an SA. We can't BD for 3 days and he does the sample at home and we take it to a lab and drop it off. Were doing that Friday morning and we should know next week. The only thing he is complaining about is no Bding for 3 days lol.

Dragonfly, Lab, hope the ms stays under control and lab, I hope you aren't actually sick (that sounds painful!).

Went to bed early last night and was awake early this morning again- 4:30. My temps are still okay, trying to tell myself that going from 98.7 to 98.5 didn't mean anything, especially after waking up horribly early. Speaking of early wakings, that's not a sign, is it? Lol! 12 dpo today (~15 day luteal) so still a bit to go. If my temps crash, they should usually do so by 12-13dpo.

Leetie my DH was the same way with his SA.. I think we ended up only doing 2 days or something with it, though.

Xan, fwiw, I did wake up a lot in the week prior to getting my BFP; I felt like I was constantly half sleeping half awake, and I had the vicious dark circles under my eyes to prove it! Lots of dreams that I remembered... now I pass out and no force can wake me...except to pee. lol.

Leetie - opks turned out to be crap for me most of the time:haha: I swear the one I got before O the cycle I got my bfp was a total fluke. Best of luck on DH's SA! I'm glad they're doing it :) Haha, poor DH, tell him you'll reward him after the 3 days.

Xan - I think you're temps are doing just fine, waking up can definitely make them get different.:thumbup:

Lab - I hate that wake up and have to pee! It sometimes hurt I have to go so bad:haha: The worst though imo, is waking up starving and if I don't immediately shove something in my mouth I'm sick!

Leetie- lol poor DH. I agree, tell him you will make it up to him.
Xan- I read that waking up early definitely plays a part in the difference in temps, it tends to make it lower because the temp starts to get a little warmer and so does our bodies as the day progresses. I'm sure it's not a problem. Fingers crossed super tight.
Dragonfly and Lab-LOL I'm so glad you ladies didn't leave us. Hearing your daily occurrences are funny.

AFM- I'm wondering if my thyroid meds made me O early or something and I missed it. I did a dollar tree opk and the digi again and still no smiley, the dollar tree one was very positive but I let the time go past 10 mins. My boobs aren't hurting as bad as they did yesterday either. Guess I will see what happens tomorrow ugh. ...big sigh....

The medication may change your O date since your body is changing, but you didn't hit positive with digi yet so I'm not convinced you missed out. :hugs:

TTC- I definitely started O'ing earlier on the meds. I went from cd15ish to cd13ish.

Dragonfly, lab- are you ladies feeling better?

13dpo and temps back up. Woke up at 3, 4:30, and finally 6. I am an early riser, but this is ridiculous :)

TTC - I'd just keep using both opk and see if the non digi gets lighter or stays the same. I think they detect somewhat different things, so don't give up on the digi yet :) I hope you are feeling better with the meds, now.

Xan, that was exactly how I was before I got my bfp... fingers crossed tightly for you!

Throat is feeling better today. Got kind of concerned yesterday because I had crampiness and some globs of ewcm but I guess its normal, even a good thing as it means my uterus is growing and the plug is forming. Still scared me though. Can't wait for the 19th so I can see the bean is doing ok. I'm mostly staying away from google and just trying to think positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->