Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

TTC - I can't recall if you've tried temping yet. I think opks just aren't youre thing (which isn't bad cause they weren't mine either lol) and temping will definitely give you a yes or no on O'ing. Your bfp is coming, you'll be sharing your own adorable announcement someday soon!:hugs:

This morning my temps were down, but I tested anyway-BFN. Oh well, I feel like the fertility blend is doing some good. Onwards and upwards. Red wine for me tonight!

Dragonfly- temping didn't work because I have a crazy sleep schedule so I was really confused even more than now (imagine that lol) ironically I bought the digis to keep from being confused, HA!!

Xan- sorry hun but u aren't out till AF shows her mean face. Still crossing fingers for you! I have to ask u something totally not ttc related and it might be tmi lol. When u started the thyroid meds did u get constipated? I'm sorry ladies but omg it's really bad. I think I officially have hemroids (sp) for the first time in my life. I haven't changed my eating habits or anything so figured maybe it's the meds.

Xan - I'm sorry your temp dropped down, I'm still holding onto some hope but feel really sad you got another bfn.

TTC - Crap, well there goes the temping idea then:haha: Sorry I don't have any ideas:shrug: Maybe the thyroid meds is sending O for a loop since it's a big change, but a good one! Ok, may be weird but I found orange juice has been helping me with constipation way better than prune juice!

Hi ladies- thank you for your support. I prepared myself for a BFN last night and actually this morning I am seeing both sides. A BFP would have meant possibly not being able to interview for jobs this year, which would have been pretty frustrating. It will happen, and when it does it will be all that more special :)

TTC- I hope you feel better soon. I have seen that it can cause constipation, but I had the opposite. I tend to get a little, um, blocked up, but since I started on the meds I have been more regular. Are you drinking enough water? I know that's important with the meds and my doc stressed drinking at least one glass of water with the pill in the morning. One thing I found that helps, there is a tea called smooth move, which you can find at Safeway. If I am blocked up and drink one cup before bed, it's like a magic trick :)

Dragonfly- thanks! I'm gonna try the OJ. I can't do prune juice yuck lol.

Xan- that's great that u are looking for the positive side. Has AF showed? Ya know I had read that the meds tend to help constipation and if it doesn't then maybe your dosage is too low still. I definitely dont drink it with enough water. I had been waking up and taking it and going back to sleep so I don't get sick. I'm going to look for the tea.

AFM- I am in a lot of pain and discomfort. DF brought me colace which is a stimulant free stool softner so that it doesn't flush my thyroid med and prenatals so hopefully this does the trick but I'm sipping on OJ right now too. Having trouble walking so the tea has to wait lol.

As crazy as it sounds I'm glad to be being lazy today. Avoiding fb and the public. Mother's day is always a hard day for me, I've wanted a baby for so many years so seeing all that is hard. But at least this year we have put forth effort into actually making that dream come true so it's not as heartbreaking. But I'm very happy To Say Happy Mother's Day to you ladies that did make the dream come true. Hopefully the rest of us are close behind!!

Xan - You always have the bright side right up your sleeve Xan, I admire it and hope it rubs off on me when I'm feeling doom and gloom!:flower:

TTC - Oh dear, how miserable! I hope that something, anything, brings you relief from how backed up your feeling. You'll be a mama soon:hugs: Everything you're doing brings you another step closer!

Xan - I'm so sorry you got a bfn. But I'm glad your seeing the bright side of things. And your right, when your time finally comes it will be so special.

Ttc - I hope your tummy troubles get straightened out. Sorry your having such a confusing cycle. I hope it means the meds are working.

Xan - Sorry about the bfn test... did AF show for you? I'm glad you are able to look on the bright side - when are your interviews going to be?

TTC - have you tried metamucil at all? That's been helping me as it seems I'm practicing for birth... :( lol. Hot liquids should help, too. Teas, if you like, or plain broth.

Leetie - are you getting near O?

How's Dragonfly?

Lab - It really stinks that our digestive tracks slow down when pregnant, I'm going to look into picking up metamucil today too.

I told hubby that we're 9 weeks today and he was like "wow, already?" He was so shocked:haha: Looks like we're moving in a couple of weeks:happydance: Getting a bigger place and I'm excited! MIL has strictly told me no lifting and let the men do all the moving, so I think she and I will go get lunch and maybe shop while the boys move all our stuff.

:) yay for 9 weeks! I'm 6 weeks today. Eek! Moving - how exciting! Is it close to where you are now, or out of town? Your mil is right - no heavy lifting for you! When my parents were over yesterday DH and my dad wouldn't let me lift anything. It felt ridiculous but sweet at the same time, hehe.

Thanks Ladies!!!

Lab- No I haven't tried metamucil but I talked to my dr today and that's what she suggested. Does it have a taste or can you put it in things and not tell?

Dragonfly- I always loved the idea of moving but actually having to do the work was the worst so you get to move and not do the work that would be ah-mazing!!!! lol. 9weeks, wow time has flew by!!

AFM- I spent yesterday and today loading up on fiber foods trying to help the pain, finally got some movement. I have to go out and get the metamucil in a little bit so hopefully very soon I will be back to normal. I'm gonna get some dollar tree opks while I'm out so I can see where my lines are.

It kind of has a taste... I get the orange powder which you mix in 8+ oz of water. I'm not going to lie, it's not the most delicious drink in the world. But it's over quick!

Hi Ladies- AF did indeed show yesterday, and to boot we had dinner with friends who announced that they are having a baby. In fact they said that she got pregnant the first month. Lovely DH kept grabbing my hand under the table because he thought I might be sad. But I wasn't jealous at all, I am very happy for them and I'm sure when things are right for us they will work out. I am a little jealous of them not having to think about ttc, but then again if I didn't I would have never run into you lovely ladies!

I feel like the vitamins I am taking are doing good things for me and for DH (he's had an extra sparkle in his eye and my steady temps probably mean good solid O with good progesterone).

Interview season is December to February, so being due January 15th would have been inconvenient to say the least. Probably late summer/early fall is the ideal time, so we're going to go back to see an RE soon and discuss options again.

Dragonfly - yay for 9 weeks and moving that's great!

Lab - yay for 6 weeks! Dh treats me like im already pregnant he yells at me if I lift something heavy and tells me its bad for my ovaries lol.

Ttc - I hope the metamucil helps and gets you back on track.

Xan - that's great you didn't get upset over your friends news. It's hard to balance emotions when you have been trying for so long. I hope the vitamins are working.

:grr: I typed a long response and it didn't post.

Lab - We're moving to a different city, which is scary as I've lived in the same small town since I was born - but still super exciting. Haha, that is sweet. I don't mind DH doing a little extra work for hehe.

TTC - I hope you find relief soon! Did you do an opk?

Xan - It's good you didn't get upset over your friends pregnancy, I had a really hard time dealing with those things...Sounds like the vitamins are doing good things and definitely hoping you get your bfp soon with their help!

Lab- Thanks for letting me know, I got the tablet form instead of drinking it. I have a terrible gag reflex so that might not have been a good thing.

Xan- Sorry AF found you dear! I'm glad to hear that you think the vitamins are working for you. So here's to another cycle that maybe this one ends in a bfp and you won't miss out on interview season hehe.

Dragonfly- That is definitely scary and exciting at the same time. I was so nervous when I moved from GA to WA but I love it here, nice weather but I do tend to get homesick.

AFM- I took an opk and the test line is barely there so I've O'd or at least I hope so but if I did I don't have a clue how many dpo I am. Going by all my negative digi opk's I would say 5-7 dpo. But who knows. Let's just hope AF isn't rude and catches me while I'm out and definitely not in white pants lol.

Checking in with my ladies - hoping everyone is doing well! :hugs: Thinking of you all and wishing you the best!

Hey hope everyone is having a great week!

Just got the results for dh's SA his count was 94 million :happydance:
She didn't give numbers on morphology or motility just said that everything was perfect and there is no need for a follow up. Dh is very excited, its funny how men are about their swimmers.

Woohoo, Leetie! Hope you're feeling good about the doctors and getting some answers!

TTC- hope you're adjusting to the meds and feeling better.

Lab, Dragonfly how are you doing? Hope the morning sickness is fading...

Heading down to Florida for work tomorrow, looking forward to seeing friends and getting in the ocean. Surprisingly, I am finished early with all the pre-travel things I have to do. That never happens! I think I'm going to go paint my toe nails :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->