first baby due march 2015

Yea I think I got my original dates muddled as I was going from the last day of my lmp not the first. Sorted it now though. :) I'm becoming more and more paranoid that I'll miscarry again, as time goes on. My boobs don't seem as sore today.... X

try to keep your mind off of it. that's what I've been trying to do.
My boobs haven't been sore at all yet.... I'm worried that it's a bad sign.

hey ladies! I'm very nervous about joining!

I am 10dpo and got my BFP yesterday at 9dpo! Digi was positive today!

We've been ttc for 3 years and only one chemical back in October 2012 so I'm being cautious!

We are due March 14th and my first appointment is July 17th at 5w5d!

edit: and I'm 24 years old!

welcome hun! & congrats on the BFP!

Hi all! Just got my bfp on month one of trying today. It's our first and I'm 27.

Using lmp I'm due around March 4.

Hey!! I am supposed to be due March 3, 2015 based on LMP but I think I conceived around June 13th. I am pregnant with my second baby at 32!

Yea I think I got my original dates muddled as I was going from the last day of my lmp not the first. Sorted it now though. :) I'm becoming more and more paranoid that I'll miscarry again, as time goes on. My boobs don't seem as sore today.... X

No two pregnancies are alike. Some women get some symptoms, some get others, and some get none at all. It's hard not to worry about every little thing, but the only symptom that's actually a bad sign is horrible cramping and lots of bleeding. Everything else is just a matter of what your body feels like doing.

No two pregnancies are alike. Some women get some symptoms, some get others, and some get none at all. It's hard not to worry about every little thing, but the only symptom that's actually a bad sign is horrible cramping and lots of bleeding. Everything else is just a matter of what your body feels like doing.
I know. It's really strange though. My symptoms are all fading like they did last time. I can't help but think the worst. I have booked drs appointment for this morning.....hopefully they'll do a blood test. Trying to remain positive. X

Thank you for the reassurance! I'm very impatiently waiting for my first drs appointment on July 24th... it seems so far away! Lol

Hi ladies. Mind if i join?

Im due March 7th with #7. I'm 34 years old. The only symptoms are the usual cramping that comes along with baby digging in for the 9 month journey and extreme tiredness.

I know. It's really strange though. My symptoms are all fading like they did last time. I can't help but think the worst. I have booked drs appointment for this morning.....hopefully they'll do a blood test. Trying to remain positive. X

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

Hi ladies. Mind if i join?

Im due March 7th with #7. I'm 34 years old. The only symptoms are the usual cramping that comes along with baby digging in for the 9 month journey and extreme tiredness.

Welcome! Congrats dear! I've had the same cramping (glad to know it's normal) and super tired! :)
I'm sure you can give lots of insight! :)

I'm going to make a list of all the due dates we have on this thread. If you would like for me to add yours please post it :)

March 14th here :) well according to ovulation day! If doctor goes by LMP it'll be March 12th!!

has anyone here told anybody yet?

I've told DH obviously and one of my friends. We are telling My mom and my grandma tonight and then telling MIL, FIL, SIL, aunt in law, uncle in law, and cousin tomorrow.

I don't want to wait because I feel like if God blesse me with this miracle then I need to tell the world! Telling or not telling wont prevent anything and I'd want all their support either way. Plus I have to tell work ASAP because I work with radiation so I wouldn't feel right telling work before family!

I've told DH obviously and one of my friends. We are telling My mom and my grandma tonight and then telling MIL, FIL, SIL, aunt in law, uncle in law, and cousin tomorrow.

I don't want to wait because I feel like if God blesse me with this miracle then I need to tell the world! Telling or not telling wont prevent anything and I'd want all their support either way. Plus I have to tell work ASAP because I work with radiation so I wouldn't feel right telling work before family!

I've told DH, and a few close friends. I plan to tell my brother and his wife as soon as we can get the four of us together at the same time, hopefully in the next week or so. I'm holding off on telling my mother, because she meddles and she'll spend the whole pregnancy bossing me around and freaking out over things like me drinking a single cup of coffee. We'll tell her sometime around 12-14 weeks, and we'll tell the world shortly after we tell her.

yeah I'm nervous about telling my mom because shes going to be sooooo excited on top of being the worlds WORST secret keeper! I just don't want her to tell anyone before we get to tell the world which wont be long from now because I have to tell work soon and once that's out its pretty much out of the bag since I work for a very big place.. ya know?

We have told our families and I've told 2 very close friends. Waiting to tell everyone else until after 8 weeks for sure

I have told DH, my boss (I do a lot of heavy lifting for my job) and one co-worker. DH has told his boss. I am hoping to wait until at least 8 weeks to tell anyone else, but we don't know if that will work because we are having a bbq for DH's bday next weekend (July 11) and he is wanting to tell everyone then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->