first baby due march 2015

has anyone here told anybody yet?

I've told DH obviously and one of my friends. We are telling My mom and my grandma tonight and then telling MIL, FIL, SIL, aunt in law, uncle in law, and cousin tomorrow.

I don't want to wait because I feel like if God blesse me with this miracle then I need to tell the world! Telling or not telling wont prevent anything and I'd want all their support either way. Plus I have to tell work ASAP because I work with radiation so I wouldn't feel right telling work before family!
My fiancé knows but nobody else yet. I'm also attempting to wait til at least the 8th week but it's getting harder to hide it. My stomach and boobs are huge! And I'm starting to feel sick and get cramps. X

Yea I think I got my original dates muddled as I was going from the last day of my lmp not the first. Sorted it now though. :) I'm becoming more and more paranoid that I'll miscarry again, as time goes on. My boobs don't seem as sore today.... X

try to keep your mind off of it. that's what I've been trying to do.
My boobs haven't been sore at all yet.... I'm worried that it's a bad sign.

No two pregnancies are alike. Some women get some symptoms, some get others, and some get none at all. It's hard not to worry about every little thing, but the only symptom that's actually a bad sign is horrible cramping and lots of bleeding. Everything else is just a matter of what your body feels like doing.
I know. It's really strange though. My symptoms are all fading like they did last time. I can't help but think the worst. I have booked drs appointment for this morning.....hopefully they'll do a blood test. Trying to remain positive. X

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

The drs said there's nothing currently to worry about as I'm not bleeding. My symptoms seem to come and go, but I think they're becoming stronger as I now feel sick pretty much all of the time and am also experiencing some cramping. Fingers crossed!! X

Hi all may I join you please first baby due 3rd March.

Still doesn't feel real

Hi all may I join you please first baby due 3rd March.

Still doesn't feel real

Of course you can!
I was talking to DH last night and I told him that today marks 5 weeks! It's starting to skin in... I've got a little apple seed now :) I can't wait til my appointment!

We told my grandma and my mom last night! We got them recorded and it was so awesome! They are so excited! Were telling DHs parents tonight :)

Hey all, I'd love to join you guys here! I'm due with #1 on March 7th!!

I'm 31, we were TTC on our second month when I got the shock of our BFP, I was sooo not expecting it! We are telling family later today, I can't wait to see my parents expressions, I'm pretty sure they will both cry, they've been waiting for me to have a baby for years!

We told my grandma and my mom last night! We got them recorded and it was so awesome! They are so excited! Were telling DHs parents tonight :)

I recorded telling DH, my parents, & grandparts! It was priceless!

I'm 31, we were TTC on our second month when I got the shock of our BFP, I was sooo not expecting it! We are telling family later today, I can't wait to see my parents expressions, I'm pretty sure they will both cry, they've been waiting for me to have a baby for years!

Welcome!
We got our BFP on our 2nd month TTC too!

Welcome!

That's awesome! We definitely were not expecting it to happen so soon!

I've packaged up a frame that I'm giving them as a gift, I would like to record it but I'm thinking that would kind of give it away right from the start & I want them to be totally shocked when they unwrap the frame! (I'm putting the frame in a purse I bought my mom from Africa, so she'll be expecting a gift from Africa- not a baby announcement!)

The only people who know are me and my husband, and people on here. We are trying to keep the secret for a while, and as long as things go well, we want to tell on my birthday, which is near the end of August and around 12 weeks.

Welcome!

That's awesome! We definitely were not expecting it to happen so soon!

I've packaged up a frame that I'm giving them as a gift, I would like to record it but I'm thinking that would kind of give it away right from the start & I want them to be totally shocked when they unwrap the frame! (I'm putting the frame in a purse I bought my mom from Africa, so she'll be expecting a gift from Africa- not a baby announcement!)

We were expecting it to take a lot longer too!
I got a magnet with photo slot at dollar general and made a thing in publisher it said "the best parents get promoted to grand parents. Baby Martin coming spring 2014"
I put it on the table and and asked them what was right there! They loved it!
The purse idea is so cute!

Hey laska let us know how it goes - so exciting :happydance:

I haven't had my evening cramps/twinges in 2 days... (I'm 5 weeks today) I feel like I should feel something....
Also are you ladies smelling EVERYTHING!? My husband says he doesn't smell anything, but I smell things in the next room... it's crazy!

My symptoms come and go in the first 2 weeks or so. And then usually around 6 or 7 weeks its like BAM! Hit with serious nausea and undeniable symptoms. I know the HCG usually tops out around week 9. So its normal for symptoms to be here or there in week 5 & 6. Imusually poking my bbs but i never have had them be sore with any of them.

My symptoms come and go in the first 2 weeks or so. And then usually around 6 or 7 weeks its like BAM! Hit with serious nausea and undeniable symptoms. I know the HCG usually tops out around week 9. So its normal for symptoms to be here or there in week 5 & 6. Imusually poking my bbs but i never have had them be sore with any of them.

I'm week 5 and my symptoms are still coming and going. They seem to increase and become more prominent in the evenings. I don't feel pregnant in the mornings. X

I am tired all the time and boobs have hurt since 1dpo, but so far my twinges/pulling/pinching isn't as much as it was.. I'm right at 4 weeks..

I haven't had my evening cramps/twinges in 2 days... (I'm 5 weeks today) I feel like I should feel something....
Also are you ladies smelling EVERYTHING!? My husband says he doesn't smell anything, but I smell things in the next room... it's crazy!

My twinges and cramps have also disappeared just get round ligament pain when I get up quickly.

I do dread taking my bra off at night now - they are so sore

Tiredness isn't too bad either at the moment xx

I've been thinking about buying a comfy sleep bra. Mine are definitely getting more sore, but it's not terrible yet. I hate to spend the money when I might start growing like crazy any day now, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->