first baby due march 2015

Congrats.

I am also due in March according to my last period. Making my first appt. to confirm pregnancy Monday - although I already know for sure I am. Just need that Dr. visit to officially confirm it. lol,

Congrats.

I am also due in March according to my last period. Making my first appt. to confirm pregnancy Monday - although I already know for sure I am. Just need that Dr. visit to officially confirm it. lol,

At least in the US they test - here in the uk I went to the doc last week and said I was pregnant and not sure what the next steps are. He then asked if I took a test and then had to complete a form to refer me to midwife - I could have made the whole thing up lol

I've been thinking about buying a comfy sleep bra. Mine are definitely getting more sore, but it's not terrible yet. I hate to spend the money when I might start growing like crazy any day now, though.

I'm thinking the same. My usual bras are becoming tighter and more uncomfortable each day. X

Congrats.

At least in the US they test - here in the uk I went to the doc last week and said I was pregnant and not sure what the next steps are. He then asked if I took a test and then had to complete a form to refer me to midwife - I could have made the whole thing up lol

I also live in the uk. My doctor didn't want to see the test and couldn't really be bothered with me. I also rang the EPU as I've had a previous miscarriage and they may as we'll have told me to shove off. They were quite rude in fact. They made it clear I was certainly not a priority. My doctor printed off a midwife form but turns out he'd printed it off 2 weeks early so it's completely void! I feel so neglected by the medical profession. In fact the female receptionist was more helpful and reassuring! X

Congrats.

Oh really? Wow?! So they wont test you right there at the Dr. office. That's crazy. Yeah, here you can walk into free clinics and get pregnancy tests when ever you feel like it. Very easy. That is what I will do on Monday since right now I do not have a regular Dr. So I can at least get prenatals etc.. Then I will work on finding a regular Dr.

Up until this point, I haven't really needed a Dr. I am never sick and can't even remember the last time I had to go to the dr. for anything. I get my regular female exams but it's been about 3 years for that too... So I am due for that too, I suppose. My insurance has changed recently too and I haven't taken the time to find a new dr yet with it. Guess now would be a good time to figure that out. lol

Yea I think I got my original dates muddled as I was going from the last day of my lmp not the first. Sorted it now though. :) I'm becoming more and more paranoid that I'll miscarry again, as time goes on. My boobs don't seem as sore today.... X

try to keep your mind off of it. that's what I've been trying to do.
My boobs haven't been sore at all yet.... I'm worried that it's a bad sign.

No two pregnancies are alike. Some women get some symptoms, some get others, and some get none at all. It's hard not to worry about every little thing, but the only symptom that's actually a bad sign is horrible cramping and lots of bleeding. Everything else is just a matter of what your body feels like doing.
I know. It's really strange though. My symptoms are all fading like they did last time. I can't help but think the worst. I have booked drs appointment for this morning.....hopefully they'll do a blood test. Trying to remain positive. X

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

The drs said there's nothing currently to worry about as I'm not bleeding. My symptoms seem to come and go, but I think they're becoming stronger as I now feel sick pretty much all of the time and am also experiencing some cramping. Fingers crossed!! X

Kitten23, I got my first ever BFP this week (blood test on Wednesday confirmed it). I had been feeling a variety of symptoms (very mild abdominal pinching every now and then, hungry all the time, lower back pain that improved when sitting, and tired all the time). I woke up this morning with my back feeling way better (although still a little sore), not hungry at all, and haven't felt as many of the abdominal pinching I had been feeling yesterday. Oh, and yesterday I had hot flashes followed by chills (no fever). I'm starting to worry. You mentioned your symptoms come and go, did you mean from one day to the next or throughout the day?

Hi ladies, I'm also due in March according to my LMP.

I am in the same boat as several of you - I had a *little* bit of boob soreness/fullness and then it just completely disappeared. I don't have any symptoms now, and I totally don't feel pregnant.

I'm starting to think that the sore bbs was my body being confused, thinking AF was coming, and then when it didn't, they backed off. My betas last week were good, so this is the best explanation I have at the moment. I am paranoid, though, because I lost one last year and it's taken DH and I a year and a half to conceive again. We really want this to be our miracle.

My symptoms come and go in the first 2 weeks or so. And then usually around 6 or 7 weeks its like BAM! Hit with serious nausea and undeniable symptoms. I know the HCG usually tops out around week 9. So its normal for symptoms to be here or there in week 5 & 6. Imusually poking my bbs but i never have had them be sore with any of them.

I'm week 5 and my symptoms are still coming and going. They seem to increase and become more prominent in the evenings. I don't feel pregnant in the mornings. X

This describes me. Once again, the evenings are not the best for me. I wonder why that is.

:shrug:

I feel more of the internal twinges and cramps in the evening time. Yesterday I didn't feel all that pregnant but then again we were busy so maybe I was too distracted.

About two days ago, I noticed an increase in my cervical mucus. I might have to get panty liners from here on out.

Hi all I am newly pregnant, approx 5w 2d, due March 2015, having some concerns about the amount of cramping and shooting pains I am having through my cervix area, wondering if anyone has/had the same around this time? This morning it was so bad I was in tears and it hurt too much to walk and my husband had to help me to the bath.. once in there it subsided quickly! Anxious as I had a very early chem preg back in March and am hoping this lil one sticks!! If anyone has any similar symptoms please let me know!

Also, due to my history my doctor is refusing to 'confirm' that I am pregnant atm??? and has advised me not to think like I am, even though I have 3 positive HPT and also blood HCG came in at 55 at 4w 2d.. should I be changing doctor or is this normal? She has also advised that I take anti inflammatories for the pain - I thought this was a no no but I may be wrong. This is my first pregnancy and I am very confused and a bit sad as it should be a time to celebrate but all I feel at the moment is insecure and uncertain.. If anyone could help or give advice I would really appreciate it! I just want to make sure I am doing everything to keep this little one healthy!

Yea I think I got my original dates muddled as I was going from the last day of my lmp not the first. Sorted it now though. :) I'm becoming more and more paranoid that I'll miscarry again, as time goes on. My boobs don't seem as sore today.... X

try to keep your mind off of it. that's what I've been trying to do.
My boobs haven't been sore at all yet.... I'm worried that it's a bad sign.

No two pregnancies are alike. Some women get some symptoms, some get others, and some get none at all. It's hard not to worry about every little thing, but the only symptom that's actually a bad sign is horrible cramping and lots of bleeding. Everything else is just a matter of what your body feels like doing.
I know. It's really strange though. My symptoms are all fading like they did last time. I can't help but think the worst. I have booked drs appointment for this morning.....hopefully they'll do a blood test. Trying to remain positive. X

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

The drs said there's nothing currently to worry about as I'm not bleeding. My symptoms seem to come and go, but I think they're becoming stronger as I now feel sick pretty much all of the time and am also experiencing some cramping. Fingers crossed!! X

Kitten23, I got my first ever BFP this week (blood test on Wednesday confirmed it). I had been feeling a variety of symptoms (very mild abdominal pinching every now and then, hungry all the time, lower back pain that improved when sitting, and tired all the time). I woke up this morning with my back feeling way better (although still a little sore), not hungry at all, and haven't felt as many of the abdominal pinching I had been feeling yesterday. Oh, and yesterday I had hot flashes followed by chills (no fever). I'm starting to worry. You mentioned your symptoms come and go, did you mean from one day to the next or throughout the day?
Throughout the day. In the morning I barely look or feel pregnant yet as the day progresses the symptoms seem to increase. My boobs get bigger and more sore and I start feeling sick. X

P.s. Congratulations on your BFP MartinaC! :) x

Thank you, Kitten23! I did find that most of my symptoms returned later in the day. Today I woke up with some nausea, though I also woke up feeling tired bc my husband woke me up at 6:30 by accident and that without being pregnant would've made me feel nausea. I am going in for a blood test today. My dr ordered blood tests every three days but I am feeling hopeful :)

Hi all I am newly pregnant, approx 5w 2d, due March 2015, having some concerns about the amount of cramping and shooting pains I am having through my cervix area, wondering if anyone has/had the same around this time? This morning it was so bad I was in tears and it hurt too much to walk and my husband had to help me to the bath.. once in there it subsided quickly! Anxious as I had a very early chem preg back in March and am hoping this lil one sticks!! If anyone has any similar symptoms please let me know!

Also, due to my history my doctor is refusing to 'confirm' that I am pregnant atm??? and has advised me not to think like I am, even though I have 3 positive HPT and also blood HCG came in at 55 at 4w 2d.. should I be changing doctor or is this normal? She has also advised that I take anti inflammatories for the pain - I thought this was a no no but I may be wrong. This is my first pregnancy and I am very confused and a bit sad as it should be a time to celebrate but all I feel at the moment is insecure and uncertain.. If anyone could help or give advice I would really appreciate it! I just want to make sure I am doing everything to keep this little one healthy!

Your doctor is an ass. Even if he's right he's still an ass. I'd get that kind of pain checked out, but I doubt they can see or do anything at this point. I'd look for a new doctor, especially if this guy would be overseeing your pregnancy. You need a doctor who cares.

Tylenol is supposed to be safe during pregnancy, but I'd be hesitant to take too much of even safe drugs in the first trimester. I've taken Tylenol a couple times since testing positive, but I wouldn't want to take it every day, you know? Did he even specify an analgesic? Some of them you're not supposed to take.

Thank you, Kitten23! I did find that most of my symptoms returned later in the day. Today I woke up with some nausea, though I also woke up feeling tired bc my husband woke me up at 6:30 by accident and that without being pregnant would've made me feel nausea. I am going in for a blood test today. My dr ordered blood tests every three days but I am feeling hopeful :)

Yes sometimes I wake up feeling a little ill but I just put it down to having early mornings. (Can't seem to sleep any later than 6/6:30am!) at least you can have blood tests.mhere in the UK they only offer them after 2 m/c's or if you bleed severely. They won't do anything with me until I'm at least 8 weeks, regardless of my previous m/c! Let me know your results. Hopeful is definitely the best way to feel. :) X

Yes sometimes I wake up feeling a little ill but I just put it down to having early mornings. (Can't seem to sleep any later than 6/6:30am!) at least you can have blood tests.mhere in the UK they only offer them after 2 m/c's or if you bleed severely. They won't do anything with me until I'm at least 8 weeks, regardless of my previous m/c! Let me know your results. Hopeful is definitely the best way to feel. :) X

Really? My doctor ordered me to have blood tests every 3 days. She didn't exactly say why but I'm guessing it's a combination of me having a very high BMI, the fact that my BFP came so early (4 weeks), and I'd been experiencing pretty bad low back pain and some mild pinching sensations in my abdomen (more on the left than the right though certainly not unilateral). I think she just wanted to be able to catch any complications as soon as possible. I won' the gutting the results for a few days, but it does bring some peace of mind knowing that my blood work will help me know what's going on since it's too early for an ultrasound.

Really? My doctor ordered me to have blood tests every 3 days. She didn't exactly say why but I'm guessing it's a combination of me having a very high BMI, the fact that my BFP came so early (4 weeks), and I'd been experiencing pretty bad low back pain and some mild pinching sensations in my abdomen (more on the left than the right though certainly not unilateral). I think she just wanted to be able to catch any complications as soon as possible. I won' the gutting the results for a few days, but it does bring some peace of mind knowing that my blood work will help me know what's going on since it's too early for an ultrasound.

Wow every 3 days. Wish they did that here! We're left on our own for at least the first 8 weeks of our pregnancies unless we've suffered 2 m/c. It really sucks. My back starts to ache if I'm in a position for too long. I did another HPT this morning and got my 3+ so that's reassuring. :) let me know the results of your bloods. X

Hi all how are you all feeling. What have you all been up to this weekend.

I feel the week catches up with me on a weekend and by mid afternoon I'm good for nothing.

Went shopping yesterday and all the sales are on for baby stuff - I just don't want to tempt fate until after we've had our first scan.

My pregnancy bible arrived yesterday which is really good - it just proves what little miracles we are all carrying - the odds are pretty low to concieve in a month - hubby can't believe how lucky we were to concieve 2nd month (1st month of really trying)

First midwife appointment is next Friday so got to break the news to my boss this week - not long got promotion so pretty scary. I think I'll be able to relax once I've done it - it's the one thing stressing me out at the moment.

Just wanted to pop in and say congrats to all you March mummies-to-be! My son was due (and born) in March and I still feel excited when I see March due dates. It's a wonderful time to have a baby! Happy and healthy nine months to you all.

Can I join the part this is my first baby. I got a BFP on Sunday July 06th, I think due sometime march 20th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->