first baby due march 2015

Hi everyone!
I'm 23 (diagnosed at 20 with pcos) and am pregnant for the first time. I'm 4 weeks 5 days right now & I'm so afraid of miscarriage. I don't go to the doctor until July 24 (8 weeks).
Anyone else due around the same time?

I'm also due in March, also diagnosed with PCOS, also terrified of a miscarriage, also won't see the dr until the end of the month. How are you holding up?

Hi everyone!
I'm 23 (diagnosed at 20 with pcos) and am pregnant for the first time. I'm 4 weeks 5 days right now & I'm so afraid of miscarriage. I don't go to the doctor until July 24 (8 weeks).

I'm also due in March, also diagnosed with PCOS, also terrified of a miscarriage, also won't see the dr until the end of the month. How are you holding up?

I don't see the doctor until July 24th... I've spoken to my doctor about my concerns of miscarriage because of my pcos, I've lost 70lbs in the last year and she feels that my symptoms are gone and have nothing to worry about. She also instructed me to call if there's any concerns. How are you doing?

Hi Ladies,
I just got my Betas back confirming pregnancy this afternoon. I'm 39 and this is my first so I am a nervous wreck!

Hi everyone!

I don't see the doctor until July 24th... I've spoken to my doctor about my concerns of miscarriage because of my pcos, I've lost 70lbs in the last year and she feels that my symptoms are gone and have nothing to worry about. She also instructed me to call if there's any concerns. How are you doing?

Congrats on the weight loss! That's amazing!

I've been doing fairly well. Really, my worst problem is probably my anxiety over every little symptom change. Ha.

Mmclark - you're not alone. Ever twinge gets me. The other day when I wiped I had a spot of bright red blood - it completely freaked me out - after investigation it turned out I had scratched myself or toilet paper was a bit rough and a had a very small cut on my skin.

Bookwrmgal - many congratulations that's great news

Southerngirl2 - that's an amazing weight loss. Hope the midwife was able to ease your mind

Mmclark - congrats and welcome. The waiting is horrible but it soon flies by.

Silmarien - sorry about your previous loss. Positive thinking this will be your sticky bean

xx

How is everyone holding up? I've got my first ultrasound scheduled for this Friday morning so at 6w3d. The nurse scheduling the appointment said the doctor should be able to hear a heartbeat by then, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much.

My symptoms have been coming and going. I've got lots of bloating and unfortunately dealing with the runs the past few days. I called the advice nurse and she seemed to think my prenatal vitamins were the likely culprit. I've been sticking to a modified BRATY diet, with some chicken breast and potatoes for the past two days and was instructed to stop taking the prenatal vitamins to see what happens. So I've just been popping the folic acid twice a day. Thankfully that, combined with the metamucil and ammonium seems to be working. Finally! I was starting to get worried.

I think I'm going to try the prenatal vitamins again tomorrow and stick to the BRATY diet and see what happens. Between my yawning, irritability, BRATY diet, and bloating, I'm pretty sure everyone at work will be guessing I'm pregnant before I'm ready to share. Thankfully the nausea isn't too bad yet. Just some mild nausea that lingers for most of the day.

Well, just wanted to say hi to everyone and hope everyone is staying healthy :)

P.S. I keep dreaming that I'm having twins. Anyone else having these dreams????

Can I join?

My LO is 5w 4d along and we just lost our first baby to MC in May 2014.

I'm hoping this LO is a sticky bean. Cannot handle another loss right now (er, ever!).

My EDD is March 8, 2015.

Welcome, Silmarien! Big hugs!

Can I join?

I'm hoping this LO is a sticky bean. Cannot handle another loss right now (er, ever!).

My EDD is March 8, 2015.

Thanks so much! I am so stressed that this pregnancy will end like my first. I have an appointment with my OBGYN tomorrow so I hope I get an US and be relieved. I'm kinda nervous, though. What if there's no heartbeat? What if something is wrong with my baby? Gah I hate my stupid brain thinking about everything that could go wrong. :cry:

Welcome to our new ladies! I will try to update our due dates soon :)
happy & healthy 9 months to all!

Can I join?

My EDD is March 8, 2015.

Thanks so much! I am so stressed that this pregnancy will end like my first. I have an appointment with my OBGYN tomorrow so I hope I get an US and be relieved. I'm kinda nervous, though. What if there's no heartbeat? What if something is wrong with my baby? Gah I hate my stupid brain thinking about everything that could go wrong. :cry:

Let us know how your appointment goes! I have the same concerns... going to obgyn on july 24th...

I would love to join you ladies now that I've had my first scan and feel a little more relaxed about things. I was a bit nervous to join before now, plus my due date was slightly up in the air. It was either February 28 or March 2. Now it is officially March 2. I still suspect I will have baby in February since I was recently diagnosed with diabetes, most likely due to me not taking my metformin for 5 months earlier this year. (I have PCOS which increases the risk for type 2 diabetes, metformin helps) Now that I am back on it, my need for insulin is minimal. Staying well controlled right now. I also have borderline blood pressure. Add that all to turning 37 next month and I am definitely high risk.

Anyhow, would love some ladies to go through this with!

I would love to join you ladies now that I've had my first scan and feel a little more relaxed about things. I was a bit nervous to join before now, plus my due date was slightly up in the air. It was either February 28 or March 2. Now it is officially March 2. I still suspect I will have baby in February since I was recently diagnosed with diabetes, most likely due to me not taking my metformin for 5 months earlier this year. (I have PCOS which increases the risk for type 2 diabetes, metformin helps) Now that I am back on it, my need for insulin is minimal. Staying well controlled right now. I also have borderline blood pressure. Add that all to turning 37 next month and I am definitely high risk.

Anyhow, would love some ladies to go through this with!

Welcome! I'm so glad that your scan was able to ease your mind :) mine is next week! Can't wait!

Upset belly for 3 days...
Morning sickness? More like all day slight nausea... just enough to make it difficult to eat...
Anyone else?

I've been queasy after dinner for a few days. Trying to make sure I don't overdo it with dinner and it seems to help.

I've been queasy after dinner for a few days. Trying to make sure I don't overdo it with dinner and it seems to help.

I only seem to be able to eat a few bites of anything at any time... and that's when I can eat...

Hi southerngirl, I have definitely experienced a decrease in appetite and mild nausea pretty much all day. It makes drinking water difficult because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->