First Signal Pregnancy test

I bought a couple of these tests and used one yesterday and one today. AF is due tomorrow, but both tests were BFN. However, when I fished yesterday's test out of the trash to compare, it had a very, very faint line on the dried test. Almost like before it dried there would have been no way to see it. My temps are high and looking tri... even had what looked like a implantation dip at 9 dpo. I'm going to the store to buy a digi today since I swear these tests are messing with my head. I think if you are a POAS addict and just need something to P on, they are great. However, if you are looking for a reliable answer, the IC or bigger brands are the way to go.

Do you have photos?

The one with the faint line was 19 dpo
The strong one was 21 dpo
I hope this helps you, if you are late and keep testing negative go to your family docter and have a blood test done, they are much more accurate. Good luck to you!

Attachments

• 2011-11-21 01.23.32.jpg
    2011-11-21 01.23.32.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 2011-11-23 07.13.28.jpg
    2011-11-23 07.13.28.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 51
I did a blood test on the 3ed of dec and it was a bfn, my AF should show up on the 4,5 or 6th of dec, no sign of her yet!!!!

Could I have tested a bit early? Can a blood test not show at the time AF is due?
What I mean is do I have a chance still?

Hi Ladies,

I saw these test in Wal-Mart yesterday and I was shocked so i grabbed a few! I am suppose to get my period today (Still no sign of it- I have had various pregnancy symptoms) and I took the test this morning, waiting 3 mins saw a BFN and threw it in my drawer. I am not TTC , but little miracles do happen =]

Would you suggest checking it when I go home ? Since I did see a few post who waited about 10 mins or so.

XOX

with my first pregnancy i didn't get a positive untill i was 2 weeks late so theres still hope! wait 3 more days and test again since hcg levels double every 48 hours in early pregnancy. with these test sometimes you do have to wait 10 minutes. if the line is very thin it is most likely an evap line and shouldn't be considered however if you feel it is a positive, test again with your morning urine. if the line is as thick as the control line but faint then it is a faint positive! and you should immediatly see your docter for blood work. good luck to you!

Khg, these tests seem to give evaps like crazy once they are dried. So if you want, you can check it when you get home, but if you see a line it will most likely be an evap than a +. One of mine had a line after it dried, but I kept getting BFNs after that all the way up until AF showed.

Picked up another one of these today. Used one yesterday and was BFN (wasn't FMU) it was afternoon 7 hour hold with limited fluids. MIGHT test again today, but I might just wait til the morning. Not sure what I want to do yet.

Hello ladie,

For a start my last AF was nov 4.

yesterday after working out I got myself a HPT and guess what I got faint BFP!! After several bfn's and finally the line was visible but faint, I wish I know how to upload it and get ur approval lol

So right after that I went directly to the lab and did a qualitative blood hcg test and surprisingly I got the results it said "indeterminate" !!!! With hcg level 5.2!!

Don't know when I ovulated but it seems I was late since I had cramping on 24 do I figured they might be ovulation cramps!!
I guess late since af was 4 nov and my cycle is 30-32 days

Today I did a nather HPT and again that faint bfp so what do u think?
Should I be happy or worried???

I'm 4 days late

Laddu- Sounds like you should be very happy! Hope its a sticky bean!

Hello ladie,

For a start my last AF was nov 4.

yesterday after working out I got myself a HPT and guess what I got faint BFP!! After several bfn's and finally the line was visible but faint, I wish I know how to upload it and get ur approval lol

So right after that I went directly to the lab and did a qualitative blood hcg test and surprisingly I got the results it said "indeterminate" !!!! With hcg level 5.2!!

Don't know when I ovulated but it seems I was late since I had cramping on 24 do I figured they might be ovulation cramps!!
I guess late since af was 4 nov and my cycle is 30-32 days

Today I did a nather HPT and again that faint bfp so what do u think?
Should I be happy or worried???

I'm 4 days late

Laddu congratulations !!! :happydance: my last period was oct 9th , my cycles are 30-37 days and i did not get a positive until november 20th!! i was also worried because it was faint and tested a few times after that for over a week and my test where still faint.. i decided not to test agian but could not hold myself i retested a week after and my line was soo dark this time :happydance: try to wait a week and retest

Well, you're going to worry no matter what we say. :winkwink:
It may be a bad sign that your levels are so low, or it may just be super early. Are you going back in a couple of days to get your levels checked again?

Hi there,

Yes I'll be going on Wednesday again, hopefully they will hight into the sky :)

I've been doing HPT nearly every day since last wednesday and surprisingly my line is getting slightly darker and thicker each test, so I feel good news will be there for me next test .... Fingers and toes crossed :-D

ok so i bought one of these and i left it for awhile, now i see a pink line tell me this is evap right?

I think if it's a colored line, nip its not an evap, it's a Bfp ;-) congrats

Hey I sure do see something and same thing happened to me so I was wondering did you find out if your pregnant or not. These test can drive a person crazy I had two do the same thing

im definitely preggo! :) I had a frer and retested well i retested 5 times cause i was in shock lol but yes preggggoooo!

Congrads h&h 9mths mine were light with a bit of color it seemed like but af showed her face so guess mine were evaps worse one I've ever seen took a $1 store test and was clear as could be so I don't think I'll ever use the .88 ones again :(

Hey girls ntnp tested yesterday and got a thin but very pink test line waiting to test again with fmu

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->