First trimester after ivf or fet?

The fs checked, and said there was no cyst and ovary was looking fine, with no torsion. He says it could just be pregnancy pains with different things moving and stretching. Though he did say that if it gets to be alot of pain, and actually constant, to get it checked out. Mine was alot of pain, but not at all constant, and only lasted a minute or 2 each time

I am not sure - they found mine at 6w4d. I have been looking at: https://www.fetalmedicine.com/synced/fmf/2010_27.pdf - table 2 for some great stats

River could it be round ligament pain? Did it ease your mind now that it's been checked out?
I have my final beta tomorrow and then I get to schedule my scan! Then I'll have 1 a week for 3 weeks and released, which I'm excited about because it means no more 6 hour round trips!
I bet it does seem real when they start talking about other tests. I can't wait off my first real OB appt too. August 7.
Peachy I really really hope you see a heartbeat(s)! I don't want you to have to worry for a whole week, that would be a long week!

It eases my mind actually quite a bit knowing that they cannot see anything abnormal, and everything looks fine.
FX for your great beta tomorrow lanet!

peachy - hope you get to see the heartbeat, and not have to worry at all! Seems like a great beta #!

What will keep me busy? Waiting for you ladies scans!! ohh exciting times coming up :)

River: Good to hear all is well with peanut River, so happy for you! Time goes by so quickly!!

Peachy: That's a fantastic beta, from my understanding they should be able to pick up a heartbeat at 6w, my scan to check heartbeat could be between 6w+2 to 6w+5

Lanet: Hope you get a great third beta and you can check in for your scan.

ATM: Found out I have a job interview next week on Wed, which was unexpected so at least something to distract me waiting for my scan! Just trying to eat healthy and look after myself!

River it would be nice to feel at ease : ). Are you having many symptoms?

Pisces would love to have a scan at those dates. Congrats on the interview I hope it goes your way !

Lanet do you have meditation Cd's for this period : )

Peachy no I don't but I need to order some!
Pisces i hope your interview goes well!
Sometimes I think I might switch jobs after maternity leave.
Today's beta at 14dp5dt is 2,109, ultrasound is July 23rd at 9 am!!!! Woohoo!

That's great Lanet! How far along will you be at the scan?

How is everyone? River did the pain ease up?
Peachy your ultrasound is coming up!
I'm 5 weeks today! Yay!

Lanet: That's great yah 5 weeks! Celebrate every milestone! Any new symptoms?

Peachy!: Wow us comes up so fast! Wish you all the best for tomorrow's big day, can't wait to hear!

River: wow! 7 weeks, time is flying, I hope too your feeling better, have you started morning sickness?

AFM: One week to go till u/s wish it would go faster to see little peanut! Not feeling too bad, seem to be quite hungry though, still sore boobs, no morning sickness though, feeling tired!

Lanet YAY!! Not long now before you get to see who's in there!

Pisces my u/s is Tues. I must say I'm pretty worried because my my symptoms seem to come and go. Unfortunately they've just "went" again and it make some panic. Have you had this happen at all?

River have you noticed symptoms fade?

Peachy my boobs seem less sore today too! And I don't like it! I think I might have more symptoms in the evening though?

I woke up with them less sore. Pretty much not sore at all. It scares me no matter how much I read symptoms coming and going is normal. I need consistency : ). I know there's nothing I can do but geez. In super tired anyways because 8 barely slept last night. Been really crampy all day.

It's fine. Well I guess I'll see tonight that's when it usually happens. Last time my bb's stopped hurting they had started again so all I can hope is that happens again. I remember with my MC she had asked me if I lost symptoms and I really hadn't but I was still on meds too. Who knows. I just want everything to be perfect and be able to relax. Don't we all right? : )

Oh yes, maybe we will be more relaxed when we are on the second trimester board?
Well I made chicken for dinner and knew the whole time I wouldn't be able to eat it, and then my first bite had the hard gristle stuff in it and it was all I could do to not puke on my plate. If you want to test your morning sickness try that;)
My mom made me blueberry zucchini bread and it's all that sounds good! Carbs are good, meat is no.

Hi girls, I know what you mean! I actually want to get morning sickness, so I can feel more assured that this is happening! I'm constantly poking my boobs to see if there still sore or not, sometimes they do feel sore but other times they feel ok. So, yes feeling symptoms come and go, but I guess the good thing is no bleeding, right?

Pain is easing up and seems to becoming more all around cramping.
Feel nauseous sometimes, but not actually thrown up yet fx! Boobs have been still sore, and I've had to get new bras that are a bit more supportive. I am still on meds though, so I'd imagine they'll stay sore...
Can't eat many sweet things, my fav chocolate is a no, so are other things. But fruit goes down well, and smoothies I just add oh's protein powder to them.

River so glad everything is going well! I wish I were craving fruit : )

Pisces the whole symptom thing has been driving me crazy. I don't feel pregnant at all today and it has me feeling terrified. I'm surprised mine don't just hurt from the trauma of being poked/prodded all the time just to see if they hurt : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->