First trimester after ivf or fet?

We got our doppler in the mail yesterday - tried it out - OH found the heartbeat within 30 sec :) Nice to be reassured!

Got our letter in the mail yesterday as well with the scan date - Oct 6 - feels sooo long away! Consequently I want to see about a private scan when we are away, but OH is on the fence about it, and reassuring me that the other scan is less than 2 months away...doesn't feel reassuring, more like confirming it is a long ways away!

Go see our OB next Wed just to do the physical and what not.

Started to think about baby stuff - I want to start getting some stuff, but OH wants to come with to pick out stuff together, and our weekends so far are going to be busy! This weekend a coworkers wedding, the following weekend, packing for our mini trip...Probably have time when we get back from vacation in mid sept.

So glad you are doing good lanet - love the scan pic! - was wondering about all you ladies!!

Great to hear you girls are doing well! It has been awhile.

Just had my results from urine and blood tests from GP so all looking well and thyroid is now well and truly under control, so that is great news.
Decided not to have the maternal blood screen but will have the NT scan, as midwife recommended we do it because it measures a range of other things that she thinks is important and most importantly I want to be reassured bubs is OK.
As haven't seen the baby since 6w+5d so looking forward to seeing the bubs soon.

Have my first midwife appointment next weekend 30th Aug which will be just a physical and a review of all my blood tests which thanks to IVF I had most of them already done anyway. Then ultrasound on 1 Sept @ 12w+5d

Symptoms have started to reduce, no sore boobs, haven't really gained weight, but still have a pretty much lost of appetite, but making sure I still eat lots of small meals and I'm totality off sweet things which is unlike me!

River that's awesome I bet you love the Doppler! I can't wait until they use they Doppler on me, surely at my next appt.
Pisces so had your thyroid is under control. How often will they check it now?
I declined the 12 weeks NT scan. So I guess my big scan will be at 20 weeks, but I'm sure I'll have a couple little scan until then.
My symptoms are not gone, I'm still pretty sick and boobs are sore again. I'm hoping it begins to ease up very very very soon!

Hi Girls,

Thought I would update, had my 12 week scan today and baby was great, jumping around like a little Mexican jumping bean! All measurements are within range, and hb was 148, so I can now start to relax and enjoy the pregnancy, also ultrasound tech said she thinks 65% it could be a boy! So, that is really exciting! I guess have a while to find out if it turns out true!

Hi everyone! I'm 7dp5dt and have been getting BFPs since 5dp5dt. I'm doing this on my own since my husband passed away during our IVF cycle, 18 months ago. I'm really scared now that it has worked, but know I will be fine once I get my betas and first ultrasound and know everything is okay.

Canadian congrats!!! I'm so happy for you! I remember you from our other thread. Your beta is so far away!
Pisces yay for the good scan! I would guess boy too based on heart rate but that's just my guess! My scan is Friday, I'll be 12 weeks 5 days and I can't wait to see how much they've grown!

Congrats Canadian!!!! ohh wow, can't wait for that beta!!

Pisces - yay on a great u/s :) Most of the time I get the hr measured it is 148, then the other day a diff doc measured it at 160...always wonder!

Canadian congratulations! I am truly sorry for your loss:hugs:. How amazing to still be able to have a part of you both... can't wait to hear your beta!

River so glad all is well. I am still debating on getting a doppler but feel like I may since you could find it so easy!

Pisces yay for a great ultrasound!! Glad you finally got to see the little one! Now sorry if I missed it but when do you go back?

Lanet can't wait for your u/s as well!!

Afm I have an u/s tomorrow at 13 weeks and hopefully it helps me be able to relax and enjoy things a little more. I had Harmony testing done which came back great so no downs or trisomy 18 or 13. Each step provides a little more relief. We also found out we are having a boy and just want him to be healthy and can't wait to meet him:cloud9:

Hi Ladies, been here for a while but only saw this thread today. Nice too see familiar names.
My next u/s is this friday, I will be 10w+6d. My last u/s was 3 weeks ago when we saw hb 148. I'm excited for my next u/s but nervous at the same time. My boobs are not so sore anymore these few days, I am a bit worried.

Disturbia Hello!! Congrats on your pregnancy! Analyzing symptoms has driven me buggy at times and it's been for no reason. Mine have come and gone many times and I (we) are not alone. When my bb's don't bother me anymore or feel as full I panic or have a good day with no nausea I think somethings wrong but they always tell me it's normal so try not to worry. You're almost out of the first tri!

Thanks Peachy. I know I sound silly. So hard to keep my mind straight, if only I can go for u/s every 2weeks. Hehehe.

Disturbia - my bbs don't feel anywhere near as sore as they did. I think mine started to ease up about that time, and yeah, I was worried as well! No worries!

Shamelessly stalking Pisces and Lanet.... great scan news Pisces!! :happydance: and your profile pic is amazing lanet! :hugs: xxxxxx

Hi jungle! What's your next step?

Thanks River. I woke up this morning bb hurt again, not as much as before though. Scan is in 2 days.

Any ladies experience nausea after taking your meds? So, I'm still taking ivf support meds until 12 weeks. I always take it after meal and found no problem until recently I feel nausea after taking my meds. I did not have m/s until this thing happened. I feel better when I eat something again. Sometimes only biscuits. Is this nausea from meds or just m/s? I'm taking this meds since before ET, can they only give nausea now?

Hi jungle! What's your next step?

We'll be doing ICSI try3 in october. This is what we're doing differently next time-
-endometrial scratch
-not egg sharing (we did that on both of our other cycles so doubling our chances this time)
-2 weeks unpaid leave and 1 week annual leave during stims, ER and ET leaving me loads of time for this forum ;)

Just back from holiday in Scotland and feeling ready to get going :bodyb:

I'll be thinking about you on Friday! Xxxx

That sounds great jungle!!
Disturbia your tummy might just be more sensitive now than it was. I've had m/s since week 5 so hard for me to say.

Disturbia,
It could very well be that the placenta is taking over and producing hormones, and the meds on top of that are causing some m/s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->