First trimester after ivf or fet?

How is everyone? River I'm the opposite, I only want sweets! When is your next scan?
Pisces when is your first scan?
Peachy update us on today's scan that went so well!
I'm feeling some definite nausea today. Still pretty mild. And very sore boobs.
How are everyone else's symptoms?

Next scan is August 1 at the fs clinic, and we have an appt with our new OB July 30th ( technically before we are released from the fs clinic)
Nausea seems to be worse now, almost threw up, but stopped myself.poor OH, he is stuck doing most of the chores around the house after work.

Waiting for more updates from everyone :)

Hi girls! glad to here all is well!

Chatted to my mum yesterday, and she told me that she never had any morning sickness with the 4 of us girls. Also, one of my sisters also did not get morning sickness, the other sister quite mild. So, maybe I wont get it! I'm 6 weeks today, hooray! Me and DH already coming up with boys and girls names can you believe it?

What about you girls, thinking of baby names yet?

No new symptoms just abit tired, sore boobs, I felt a little sick in the tummy this morning but that is gone now!

My scan is this Monday coming very excited!

Pisces my mom and 2 sisters were never sick but oh my I had the worst sickness ever with dd! Luckily I had one aunt that went through it and was supportive. I'm praying it's more mild this time.
Yes I've been thinking of names for years! I have a whole list! Last night I fell in love with the name Everly, but dh and dd say no! It would be so cute, we could call her Ever and say it took forEVER to have her! Lol

Lanet I always enjoy your subtlety : )

River I couldn't stop myself yesterday which is actually the first time I've gotten sick. Nausea is awful anyways..

Pisces hopefully you are lucky and don't have it at all! Congrats on 6 weeks!

Afm my 6 week scan went well and I pray it continues to go that way for us :dance:

Great news Peachy! Hooray!! Did you see the baby's heart beating? Will you have another scan down the track?

yay peachy! - details? next scan date?

Thinking about names, but not seriously yet - OH keeps throwing random joke ones at me...I doubt he'll think seriously about it until we know the gender.

I'm having some serious cravings, along with overall food issues and nausea! (Did I really wish for nausea?;)) last night I NEEDED 1 slice of pizza so bad or I thought I would puke, tonight it was chocolate milk. It's a craving that can't be ignored. Everything else in the world sounds terrible except that 1 item, and I will be sick until I get it. Currently it's green olives. So weird but the nausea goes away after I give in. I don't remember this with dd! My acupuncturist showed me my nausea points again today and I have needle tabs ready to be placed if it gets bad enough, but right now Im still enjoying feeling like I'm really truly pregnant!!!

Thanks ladies. I was 6 weeks and baby measure 5 weeks 6days and heartbeat was 103. I have another appt next Tues and the following week as well. One day at a time : ). River I already have a girls name picked out but a boys name I am totally lost on : )

Peachy what will you be doing at your appt on Tuesday?
I'm feeling seriously yucky today.

Hi Girls,

Had my scan today. Good news. Got to see baby's little heart beating, 122bpm, so cute! Baby has good measurements though is measuring a couple of days behind but still within normal measurements, so no need to worry. Should be 6w+5 baby is measuring 6w+3. Feeling alittle nauseous, just a sick feeling in the tummy and I'm starving all the time and not even putting on weight!

So, have let our parents and my sister know the good news, very exciting. So, guess will just now wait for my midwife appointment, which I think is between 10-12 weeks.

How is everyone else going?

Pisces that's fabulous news! So happy for you!

Lanet you're next. Only 2 days left!!

Pisces that's exciting! I hope I can say the same after my scan tomorrow!
I'm feeling very sick, I had to take a zofran today (ob called some in but I already had some from egg retrieval) I was trying to get ready to go to the dermatologist and I was fluctuating between wanting to puke, pass out, or have diarrhea. (Tmi) thank goodness the zofran worked very quickly or I wouldn't have been able to function the rest of the day. I'm praying that medicine continues to work and that the sickness goes away quickly so that I can enjoy every second of finally being pregnant!
I had a scary ER visit after some blood on Thursday, I'll update after my scan tomorrow. I think everything's ok but I feel like I've been holding my breath for 6 days...
Peachy let us know how your first Ob appt goes.
River what's your next step?
My first Ob appt is Friday, which is 3 weeks earlier than I planned but after the scare she wanted to see me sooner. I'm looking forward to all of my appts. I should have at least 4 ultrasounds in the next 3 weeks!

We have an OB appt on the 30th, and the fertility clinic scan on Aug 1.

My symptoms have eased up quite a bit. not as sore bbs, nausea still there but eased with the help of lemon water, still occasional cramp but not too much. Still tired though. Just hoping everything is fine and normal.

Ultrasound went very well today! 2 perfect babies with strong heartbeats at 126 each!!!!!!

wow twins!! awesome congrats :) how far along are you?

great news lanet! you must be so happy and relieved!

Hi Peachy,

Hope all is well at your ultrasound scan this week. Thinking of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->