• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Football!!

lol... :(

cant help it.. i really dont like man united!! :rofl:

but I like you and thats what matters :hugs:

aww actully its sodding millwall aint it cant bloody win, fooking hooligans and leeds lol

lol... i went to leeds millwall before it was MAD!! I felt like I was in football factory lol!!

never mind, ill leave with everyone hating my team its all good, tell ya wanted to walk down the ilse to take me home united road but me hubby is a city fan and was having none of it, also wanted to put the wedding lunch back a few hours cos the commuity shield was on v pommy haha and again i lost out again lol

Ooo what a great thread!

I support Shrewsbury town...Off to Wembley I go next Saturday!

Any Gillingham supporters?

:rofl: where are my gellow gooners Reallytinyamy and katiensam

I think Katie wants to start an "I hate Ronaldo" group :rofl:

oh dear I might actully join but hates a bit of a strong word, but can see why u hate him after wat he did in the champions league lol.

We have arse on sat we only need a point lol hopefully we will rap it up lol

:rofl: Kerry he didnt do himself any favours did he

Such a slimeball

lol, well to be faire both players that were involed in that play for united and rooney as much as I love him (shreck) should of controlled his temper even he said that.

polo- didnt realise u live in herts, I used to live in sunny old letchworth went to fearnhill came 2 me sences and moved back up north haha its a small old world

well part me wants to wish u luck but the other part dont hahah bout Ill do it ne way seeing as I cant stand millwall either

i dont remember ever feeling this sick with nerves before... its crazy!! :grr:

:hissy:

I always like to support mediocre teams xD( Newcastle utd, and HSV )

thanks hun, still abit numb this morning but my dad text me some wise words last night and feeling positive again!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->