• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Football!!

well I was wrong again united win the league again, im starting to think that newcastle are gone

I'm just hoping Sunderland get at least a point on Monday to stay up, so we're not trying in vain against Chelsea in our last match to get the point we need.

Oh come on I have to celebrate somewhere blooming ekk :rofl: to be faire tehy do deserve it!!

ok celebrate for abit ... not for long though :lol:

I think they should bring cameras into football like rugby, man u wouldnt get away with half the amount of stuff :lol:

but go on celebrate :)

Ok if u say soo, I mean credit where credit is due everyone gets the rub of the green in the prem but obvously united cheated in every match that they played thats how they won it... sorry didnt realise

So i dont think that comment is faire, quite annoying this united bashing but suppose when teams are successful u have to get used to it. :dohh:

its hardley a bashing hun...

ive been brought up to hate man u, and I do, well and truely everything about them... nothing to do with you!!

But I honestly believe they get away with blue murder.. !! I honestly think the game should introduce cameras, would solve so much!!

Im no where NEAR jealous of man united success, I support my team no matter what their divison and the fact they dont win makes me more supportive!!

I didnt say you where jealous just said its quite annoying when ppl and say the only reason that we win things is becuase we cheat,

Just because I support a team that has just won the league done not make me any less of a supporter than any one else. Faire play u hate united, and 2 be honest most teams do. I was born and bread in manchester and followed them all my life even when ppl where writting us off when we didnt with the prem in 4 years.

I mean Im a football fan in general and I was just happy we won the league over our worste rivals that spanked us 2 times this year, going away to play in Japan being 7 points behind and still being crowed champs is an achievement.

I didnt say it was anything to do with me, but as u are as passionate about ur team as I am I think it would be quite annoying saying we get away with blue murder etc. there 38 games in a season and united have been great this year you cant deny that regardless what team u support. But im not going to win here :hugs:

ok hun fair point, lets not take it to heart, either of us .. ok :hugs:
Tbh I dont follow the prem much, I find it boring, 1 my team is not in it and 2. its always the same story....

stats were revealed this week something like only 4 teams have won the premiership ever..!

What we gonna do till august without footie ey hun?? :hugs:

Hahah tell me about it, well apart from popping out me little one in July prob watch the transfer market like a hawk lol and watch a few re runs on MUFC lol other than than no other plans lol. What a wonderful life I lead loll

arrr im so jealous your pregnant with number 1... in a weird kinda way lol!! I hated being pregnant but I look back and its so so exciting :hugs: you have loads to look forward to :)

Yeh its our first!! I was adamant was not ready for them at me wedding got back off me honeymoon and was ready lol strange wat the sun can do to u haha. Pregnacy been quite hard but battling through slowly but seems to be dragging at the min if u no what u mean feel like Iv been saying im 32 weeks for the past month haha

hey hun cheers for the add shame on west brom hey, only 2 places left now

Feel bad for West Brom. They manage to play good, exciting football all season, and give 100%, but just couldn't get the goals they needed.

Here's hoping Newcastle and Middlesborough join them LOL

lol well i think middlesbourgh are gone and if u get a point against pommy u should be ok

Yup - think a point will see us safe. Would be great if we beat Pompey tomorrow and make sure we stay up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->