• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Football!!

sorry was not the result u wanted was gutted when I saw milwall went through i mean fooking pen miss if he had scored that would been the difference. On ward and upwards next season hey

yep... gutting he missed that pen, gutted that we totally dominated first half and got nothing...!! Oh well millwall may go up and what will they do, come straight back down is exactly what they will do!!

Well I hate to have to admit this, and I hold my hands up with shame but I am a............Middlesbrough supporter :dohh: :blush *hides*: . Not a good time to be admitting to that lol but it's true I am and I always will be no matter just how rubbish they get. Down we go this season for middlesbrough, unless some kind of miracle happens but I wont bother even trying to kid myself that they may stay up :rofl:

oh bless u june must be a shit time at the mo do u think they should stick with southgate then?

Hi girls Everton blue here! I've got a ticket for Wembley! Whooooo!

I'm an Arsenal fan through and through, As it says on my FB page religion ARsenal til i DIE!! xxx

yep IM leeds till i die :):)

I have the tattoo with me for the rest of my life so best stick with them ey :rofl:

I wanted to get the gunner sign, but thought it was abit much but i am having there symbol on my crown when i have Hollie xxx

https://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll109/lufcrule08/CIMG0353-1.jpg

It hurt so bad :)

Awwww looks amazng though, how long did that take to do?! xxx

Really, i want one on my foot, i want a roseybead going around my ankle down to my foot, with my nan and grandad on each side of it, i heard it'll take about an hour to do and it will kill, but when i had my tribal done that took just over 2 hours!!
But my stars on my wrist didnt hurt and thats supposed to me like your ankle!!
Im just addicted to that pain lol sick or what haha xxx

i know what u mean you get a buzz for it... but Ive heard that foot is def the wose place...! Its all bone, but well worth it if your rooting for it :)

oh bless u june must be a shit time at the mo do u think they should stick with southgate then?

well i dont think they really have all that much options but to stick with him, from the sounds of it theres just no money left at the club so I don't think they could really afford to get anyone better in, and I don't know who would really actually want the job lol. He's not been the greatest of managers and has made some bad decisions, but then also seems some of its not down to him and its down to people above him making decions of selling players. I don't think theres anyway southgate will go whether we go down or not he'll still be there, but i could be wrong. I always liked him as a player but not so sure he's cut out to be a manager. Sure he will have plenty of time to try change that though.

Ahwell last home match for the season tomorrow, so more than likely the last premier league match I shall be off to see for a while so will make the most of it lol.

As a Sunderlans supporter, I feel your pain june09 :cry: They were saying on the news tonight that at least one team in the NE will be relegated :(

Yeah and I think it's safe to say it will be middlesbrough. Maybe newcastle too, but I think their win against boro might just keep them up as I don't see Hull winning another match. Think sunderland will be alright though, only just but they will stay up. To be fair I don't think any of the NE teams are really much good, all as bad as each other lately. If you put all 3 NE teams together they'd still be terrible lol.

I am off now to watch the last home match of the season, hope it's not too bad a game don't want my blood pressure rising again lol.

I have a feeling that it comes down to the match today with united, if united rap up the league (which I dont think they will) they have to go to hull needing a draw. I think hull will be relegated. But if united rap it up 2 day then I think they might get somehting out of the game cos united have a champs league game 3 days later. To be honest i have no idea who is going to stay up but i do think bough are gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->