Football!!

Yes - we're away to them, unfotunately. We're lucky though that we have some of the best travelling supporters around, and should have a fair few there in good voice!

Hellooo..

Crewe Alexandra fan here :D Looking forward to our League 2 Tour next season, with grounds such as Accrington Stanley, and Aldershot to look forward to! :dohh::rofl: So glamorous!

Although, Torquay have been promoted today, so I am really looking forward to a weekend down there, hopefully when it's a bit warmer! :happydance: Bring on the fixtures being announced in June!

x

you found us :happydance:

yeh im def going to more games next season :) so bring on the fixture list so I cant work out which games I can go to :)

I'm getting my first adult season ticket, and I feel so grown up! :happydance: LOL Not amused by the price though (£285 - although, yeah it is reasonable!)

I'll be at all the games possible again! Always am! The day the fixtures come out is the most exciting day outside of the football season.

We have already released loads of players, so I think next season is start a fresh, with a new-ish manager, and new players, and a new attitude! It's going to be a good one for us, I have a good feeling! :happydance: Bring it on!! x

its great when you can turn it into positive.... but i cant this time round... i did when we got relegated but hey.... im sure we will be ok...

champions next season :)

I'm not really feeling great! LOL It's just turning something bad into something good! My new thing ;) Everything happens for a reason and all that!

I was heartbroken on the last day of the season, but that was even harder than last time we were relegated, because we had Leicester getting promoted on the same day on our pitch! They were great though, and I can't thank the Leicester fans enough..they were amazing! Have you ever heard of "Jobber"? He is a massive Leicester fan, and the drummer as well I think. Has the Leicester badge all over his back, and has been on loads of TV shows? Well anyway, me and him are talking loads at the minute on Facebook and texts and stuff, and he is so lovely. Said I have to go to some Leicester games next year! It was so much nicer than if we had played say, Oldham on the last day of the season or Huddersfield who would have just completely given us loads!

Stockport away the previous week was even harder for me though, as that to me is what sealed our fate! :( x

Yeah I know LOL! I was well excited, and to think he added me on Facebook LOL He said I was a "top girl" :D That's almost like David Beckham saying it, but not quite! :happydance:

I do the half time draw board at half-time (obviously :dohh:) so I shook his hand, and wore a Leicester shirt in the second half - Well for some of it..! x

I'm getting my first adult season ticket, and I feel so grown up! :happydance: LOL Not amused by the price though (£285 - although, yeah it is reasonable!)QUOTE]

Lol try my clubs season tickets start from £685 to £1400 and there is a 7 year waiting list to get one!!!

Well i've been on the waiting list for 2 years now, only 5 to go haha xxx

Flippers! That's crazy! You should come to Crewe! We really,really need more fans LOL Good little club really..Very family orientated, good atmosphere (Sometimes), Always plenty of goals (normally the wrong way!)..I reckon I've sold it to you :D LMAO x

Feel bad for West Brom. They manage to play good, exciting football all season, and give 100%, but just couldn't get the goals they needed.

Here's hoping Newcastle and Middlesborough join them LOL

well i think its safe to say middlesbrough are definetly joining them, only way out is a win and relying on good results elsewhere and middlesbrough just dont know how to win lol.

Just hope newcastle join boro in going down, then it will make going down a little sweeter to see them suffering too :rofl:

Flippers! That's crazy! You should come to Crewe! We really,really need more fans LOL Good little club really..Very family orientated, good atmosphere (Sometimes), Always plenty of goals (normally the wrong way!)..I reckon I've sold it to you :D LMAO x

Haha mmmm im afraid im Arsenal through and through, but good luck recruitment new fans lol xxx

:dohh: Dammit!! I thought I'd really sold it as well HaHa! No, seriously, nobody deserves to sit through some of the rubbish I sit through week in, week out..But they are my team, and I love them to pieces! :cloud9:x

Yeah we've been crap lately which i will admit to, and i seriously wanna march onto the pitch and say what is wrong with you men!!!
LO seems a footie fan as well, well shes gonna be haha xxx

Aww bless her :D Well, any future child of mine will also be a football fan ;) I will make sure of that one LOL Their Daddy already has a little Crewe romper suit ready for them, so they better hurry up :D x

Awwwwww i no i just seen a few bits i wanna get her, but will wiat for next season outfits xxx

Feel bad for West Brom. They manage to play good, exciting football all season, and give 100%, but just couldn't get the goals they needed.

Here's hoping Newcastle and Middlesborough join them LOL

well i think its safe to say middlesbrough are definetly joining them, only way out is a win and relying on good results elsewhere and middlesbrough just dont know how to win lol.

Just hope newcastle join boro in going down, then it will make going down a little sweeter to see them suffering too :rofl:

Yeah, I think you're right about Boro, unfortunately. Of the 2 I would prefer seeing the Mags relegated, but there would be something sweet for a Sunderland supporter to have both the other NE clubs relegated for a change instead of us.... I think it's all going to come down to next Sunday though.

Lol, our little one is going to be united fan I was really happy when me fella brought home a 3-6 month baby outfit for her hahah considering he is a city fan soo sweet.

soo match 2night what the score gonna be?

Im thinking 1-1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->