Free £5 Mama's and Papa's Gift Card

RaspberryK

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

When you register to receive their newsletter and a brochure they send you a free £5 gift card.

It has to be used within 30 days.

xx

yeah it was maybe just didn't apply somehow or something i dunno let me know when you get it and what you got? little to get for £5 on m&p's anyways?

I already have mine, it was a surprise as I didn't see it advised. I ordered a newsletter and brochure and it came with, same as my friend so I thought I would let everyone know.
I figured I'd use it against getting a new moses basket mattress but no it's not much considering their prices but there is no minimum spend etc unlike a lot of other vouchers you get.

x

I got one too and was very suprised, didnt know it had to be used in 30 days though so may have expired :(

I hope it hasn't, I think I read it somewhere in all the junk that came with it that it expires in 30 days but not 100% sure

x

it does say on the little cardboard thing that its stuck too, but on the actual gift card it says like 12 months or so like a normal gift card i think..

will have to go to mamas and papas and see!

was wondering where to sign up too.. can someone link please? have checked their site and can't find it! x

you sign up on the main homepage, scroll down and on the right theres an icon to order your free catalogue, it makes you sign up when you click on it, and mine came through inside my brochure :)

x

^^ yep what dreamer said! ^^

the gift voucher can be spent in store so there's no need to pay for postage. I got a lovely blanket that was already in the sale and with the £5 voucher made it affordable as I think M & P stuff is overpriced!

x

Arrrgghh so annoying it allows me to put all my details in but when I submit it is asking me what catalgoue I want but it doesnt allow me to pick! There is a picture of one which overlaps the name boxes etc but it wont allow me to pick it or any!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->