Game of Thrones!!!

Yeah, Rickon went with Osha to find a Stark bannerman when Bran and friends left Winterfell.

Speaking of characters who disappeared, WHERE IS BEAUTIFUL GENDRY??? It's been years. :haha:

Poor gendry :haha:

Love Tyrion "I drink and I know things" :thumbup:

The Jon thing wasn't surprising to me at all, I was a bit disappointed that the fan theory that has been going around for the last year was what happened but he is crucial to the story so whatever. Interested to see what happens next week!

Can I join? I had no idea there was a BnB GOT group.

I absolutely love the show but haven't read any of the books :blush: I was whining to DH last night about how hard it's been to wait for news about Jon these last 10 months and he just looks at me, raises his eyebrows, and says, 'TRY WAITING FIVE YEARS'

Hahaha so does the current book end with Jon's "death"? I read the first one but I really prefer the show better :)

Remembering all the stuff that happened, looking forward to see what happens when Theon returns to the iron islands, he's next in line technically I think?

I wonder if there is some sort of GOT universe rule about being in charge if you are sans penis though...:haha:

Hahaha so does the current book end with Jon's "death"? I read the first one but I really prefer the show better :)

The last book does. DH told me it was torture to keep the secret all these years that we've been watching the show, haha. He had already finished the book series real-time as they were coming out.

Remembering all the stuff that happened, looking forward to see what happens when Theon returns to the iron islands, he's next in line technically I think?

Nope, I think now that Euron is back it's him... hence the bridge incident. :haha:

I totally missed who that was on the bridge, googling now ;)

Actually no it would be Theon, wouldn't it? Because the only reason the Baratheons were going by brothers was because of the Lannister kids. Gosh, now I've gone and confused myself, might have to refer back to the books that I clearly don't remember. :haha:

Surely its your last remaining son over your brother?!

It normally would be, you're right, but Theon isn't around so it complicates it.

With him not being around that is understandable. But with The on saying he is returning "home" (I presumed he meant the Iron Islands), would that not make him heir on his return?

So confusing :haha:

It normally would be, you're right, but Theon isn't around so it complicates it.

With him not being around that is understandable. But with The on saying he is returning "home" (I presumed he meant the Iron Islands), would that not make him heir on his return?

So confusing :haha:

Maybe on paper, but I don't think the new successor named before he gets there is going to give up the power freely. :haha:

I could see Theon returning and having to fight for power with Yara/Euron (whoever becomes the successor in the show) and then killing Ramsay to show his worth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->