Game of Thrones!!!

Um I totally had a GOT dream last night...Buffy showed up and killed everyone :haha:

Anyone watched last night's episode?

I'll watch it once I reach home from school run, it's aired the same time as the US here which is on Mondays 5 am loool.

Aaaargh!
I just knew they weren't going to show the whole tower of joy thing, like I really really wanted to see the whole story but this is GOT we're talking about so i should know better :haha:

I've not watched it yet. I've got it recorded and will watch it after the school run (its 7am here so will watch it at 9am)

Aaaargh!
I just knew they weren't going to show the whole tower of joy thing, like I really really wanted to see the whole story but this is GOT we're talking about so i should know better :haha:

I know!! So frustrating!!

Jons Watch has ended...this is exciting! On to some good storylines now?!

I haven't watched yet!! Will be tonight once I'm home from work and Jenson is in bed so probably about 8pm!! xxx

Aaaargh!

Yes come ON show writers, what a tease that was!!!! I am actually quite shocked that they decided to drag that part of the story out across episodes, but they cut right to the meat on the night's watch stuff. Anyone else feel a deep sense of satisfaction?

So my hubby and Ialways watch together but he got called to work yesterday and I just couldn't wait so I watched...now tonight we will watch and I can pretend to not know what happened :haha:

Omg I can't wait to watch! As usual I have it recorded and ready to watch but will watch after the school run at 9am! 3hrs to go :haha:

I put it on for the first 15 minutes but couldn't hear it properly as the kids were being so loud! Will watch the rest when they have gone to school. I actually cried at the first scene though :cry: :cloud9: <3

I'm at work and have to wait until tonight!!!!
I really hope they've shown more of the tower of joy scenes!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->