General Christmas chat thread!

You can tell it’s November..it’s freezing this morning x

Aww thank is for checking guys. I would’ve literally lodged on your garden and awaited delivery :haha:
I hope it comes back in before Christmas!

Aww thank is for checking guys. I would’ve literally lodged on your garden and awaited delivery :haha:
I hope it comes back in before Christmas!

If you can’t get one IKEA do some good beds with desks under you could add your own lights and such and some vinyl stickers.

Such a shame. Hopefully you can get it soon x

Not in my area either !
Hi guys, is there a way to check stock for home delivery on an Argos item? Or if it says in stock, then out of stock for delivery for your postcode does that mean its out of stock for all postcodes? I will travel across the country and stand outside of a random house and await delivery if it means i can get it lol.
Am i making sense? :haha:
We REALLY want this for Rio, but it says out of stock for delivery to our area which is so annoying. I would literally pick it up from a depot if i had to!!!

oops edit... this...

Buy X Rocker Battle Bunk Gaming Bed with XL Gaming Desk - Black | Kids beds | Argos
ot

Oh I forgot to say yesterday. We stopped in home bargains to kill some time while the car was in for MOT and in amongst all the other music they played a Christmas song. I was perhaps the most excited person in the shop!

Ohh haha exciting! I didn’t get to home bargains this week but will pop there on Monday before I do my weekly shop

I just ordered new sofas, might see if I can convince dh to do it after they've arrived

Are HB and Poundland open during lockdown? I guess so as they sell food and bits.

I'm after a few more stocking fillers and also letter paper so the girls can write their lists.

Poundland is, I know that and Wilko too but we don't have a HB anywhere that I know of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->