General Christmas chat thread!

Ha ha. My house is still to much of a mess (I always seem to decorate before Christmas!)
I want it all done by end of November though so I can get the tree out without any clutter.....one positive or lockdown 2. I can paint the hall!

Smartie you look awesome.

God I'm also in the house is too much of a state to contemplate the tree camp haha dh has just gone on to winter hours at work though so with him around a bit more hopefully I can get it all sorted for the end of the month

Ive taken down any remnant of Halloween and a few Christmas bits have creeped in. The kids were keen to decorate the tree I told them I’d get their mini one out tomorrow when they are at school (as their presents are in that cupboard) and they can decorate that after school.
I’ll wait another couple of weeks for the living room tree but I’ve started setting out a few little bits and bobs of decor.

I'm hanging on to Halloween for another couple of days. I've any number of diy jobs that have been started but not finished, I refuse to start putting up Christmas until the all the supplies I bought are used and the room they are stored in is cleared!!

oh wow what a costume lol! Well done you for donning it! It looks so unwieldy! What did they say at your work?

oh wow what a costume lol! Well done you for donning it! It looks so unwieldy! What did they say at your work?

I was the talk of the place for a while, customers were loving it, many thanked me for making them smile! Kids were getting really excited, couple had photos. It was an absolute nightmare to work in though lol.

Smartie I can imagine but I hope making all those people smile made it a little worth it :)

We've still got halloween up for the time being. I'm too lazy to have them straight down

hahaha that costume is hilarious! Fair play to you, no idea how you managed a shift in that!

Woop feeling proud of myself today , managed to clear loads of space for hiding Xmas presents! DDs helped out just to them I was looking for something haha

Random one but I got some ‘Pigs in duvets’ from the coop the other day and omg they were absolutely amazing.
Sausage rolls with bacon and cranberry. I don’t even like cranberry, even the kids demolished them haha!
I love the coop for daft novelty seasonal food like that!

Random one but I got some ‘Pigs in duvets’ from the coop the other day and omg they were absolutely amazing.
Sausage rolls with bacon and cranberry. I don’t even like cranberry, even the kids demolished them haha!
I love the coop for daft novelty seasonal food like that!
I must try these, I love a bit of cranberry sauce

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"