General Christmas chat thread!

I must try these, I love a bit of cranberry sauce
I always thought I didn’t like it
Maybe I do now hmm haha

for me I just don’t like the idea of fruit/sweet mixed with savoury. Unless it’s pretzels haha! so I think I’ve never actually tried it just assumed I didn’t like it!

Theres definitely a fine line with it, like apple sauce on pork, great, but strawberry sauce would be a no no hahaha

Last edited:
They were lovely I’m going to get more next time I’m passing

I can’t eat curry if it has raisins in and pineapple on pizza is a no no haha

Well I’ve submitted the school applications. Just got to wait now and find out which school they get

Good luck. School applications are scary enough during normal applications. Hope they all get the same one x

So, I was telling DH about DD1 seeing her friends hamster and how much she loved it. I told her no as we have a very terratorial old cat.
DH then said well it could go in her room? I thought he'd be against it like I was initially. Now he's said that it's got me thinking, both my girls would love a new pet (kitten if they could choose). If it stayed upstairs the cat couldn't get it (he isn't allowed upstairs and doors will be closed). We could buy the cage and accessories for Christmas with a voucher to go and pick one in the new year. Thing is hamsters do not live for long at all!

Note: Our cat is 14 and great with humans including children, but any animal that comes close (even the neighbours dog) he will not tolerate although never killed anything just acts like he will!

Hi guys, is there a way to check stock for home delivery on an Argos item? Or if it says in stock, then out of stock for delivery for your postcode does that mean its out of stock for all postcodes? I will travel across the country and stand outside of a random house and await delivery if it means i can get it lol.
Am i making sense? :haha:
We REALLY want this for Rio, but it says out of stock for delivery to our area which is so annoying. I would literally pick it up from a depot if i had to!!!

oops edit... this...

Buy X Rocker Battle Bunk Gaming Bed with XL Gaming Desk - Black | Kids beds | Argos

It’s saying it’s not available for delivery to my area either x

Just check my area too not available central Scotland xx

Oh wow that bed looks super funky! But it isn't available here in London either.

Not in stock for my area either. I'll have a look to see if anywhere else sells it.

I believe it's out of stock everywhere! None in The Range, Amazon, or the original manufacturer :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->