General Christmas chat thread!

Is it worth doing these surveys? I have been thinking about it before but I don't want to have to spend hours each day to earn 5 pounds. It would be great to have some help towards xmas though of course!

@AngelUK you do have to keep on top of them for better rewards, they start off with free ones. Some are product testing (I've had crates of Mtn Dew, washing detergents, deodorants, baby wipes etc at my door) or diary keeping too. I remember having a £2.50 survey which invited me into a discussion lasting approx 1 hour about sanitary products for £40 in return. The turn over and cash outs depends on the websites, some are £10, some are £50 (cheque), if you have free time then go ahead.

Thanks Smartie. It does sound good but I am not sure how much time I can really invest. I seem to never stop these days, always on the move doing stuff. I have signed up with the one you mentioned but haven't activated it yet. I don't like the idea of being bombarded lol But it does sound like some of them pay quite well. Hmm...

You don't get haggled with emails by them which is good. They operate their surveys by their homepage which is most suited to you going from your digital profile :) It's okay to lie on them too :haha: I only do them on a night time when I can be bothered to. In 7 surveys I've accumulated £25.88, inactivity for 6 months clears your account.
nTqnnAf.jpg

I've never tried the surveys before but I know they were really popular at one point. I might have a look into it.

I've been looking at ways to top up funds. I've been using top cash back and I get rewards from my bank. My credit card are also offering 1% cashback on purchases.

Maybe I'll look into surveys too x

probably a little late for this year but check out shop and scan too. It says you need referring but I registered my interest and they contacted me a few weeks later anyway. You basically just scan the bar codes of your shopping and get points. I've already had £70 this year and could have had more but missed a few submissions and haven't had a receipt for anything in months.

I've just has a look but it just says to register interest here www.volunteer4panels.com to get an invitation to join.

Ooh that's nice! What do you have to write a diary about?

Moon lamps got delivered today, despite buying 3, only 1 came (even says x3 on the label) :evil: and that 1 was damaged too.

Oh how dissapointing. I hope it will be easy chasing up the seller and returning etc

How frustrating :( I hope it gets sorted soon.

Doesn't seem much luck with the seller as they've not responded to any of my messages even before purchasing on 14th. I was on the phone to eBay this evening merely because it was tracked and showed delivered, so wanted to get my point across first and they opened the claim for me. Have to wait until Wednesday before they can have any other input if seller doesn't offer a solution beforehand. I'm gutted because it's actually really cool!.

That's so annoying that the seller hasn't responded to you and you have to wait until Wednesday. Always annoying running into problems when you've bought something :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->