General Christmas chat thread!

7pm and I’m in bed, I feel so shattered, literally energy levels are on 0, been feeling sick all day so I’ve finally admitted defeat and left hubby with the kids whilst I have an early night. Anyone got any spare energy lol x

I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs: Hopefully a good sleep will help ❤️

7pm and I’m in bed, I feel so shattered, literally energy levels are on 0, been feeling sick all day so I’ve finally admitted defeat and left hubby with the kids whilst I have an early night. Anyone got any spare energy lol x
Hope you feel better soon.
I’m dosed up on painkillers I have the worst earache and sore throat I’m not sure if I’m getting the start of tonsillitis I hope not I’ve got too much to get done

Thanks hun, I don’t feel sick anymore.

Oh no, defo contact the doctor if it doesn’t improve. Hope your feeling better hun x

Thanks hun, I don’t feel sick anymore.

Oh no, defo contact the doctor if it doesn’t improve. Hope your feeling better hun x
That’s good to hear! I will give them a ring Monday if no better

Yeah defo get it checked

I’m ok, I have a headache but to be honest I have those most days, we move in 2 weeks so I think it’s the stress of all that really x

Yeah defo get it checked

I’m ok, I have a headache but to be honest I have those most days, we move in 2 weeks so I think it’s the stress of all that really x

I hope it eases, I can imagine the stress won’t help, Christmas stress is bad enough without throwing in a house move.

Hope you all feel better soon XX

We've had mild colds. There's always something in the run up to Christmas!

Thankyou it’s just the season for it isn’t it. There’s always one of us gets something before Christmas it’s usually me tbh!

It’s horrible because a temperature now causes a massive worry, especially when your child has a cold coming.

I hope you manage to get some rest Hun, maybe try a hot honey and lemon drink for your throat x

I kept ds off school on Friday as he was suddenly loaded with the cold, typical though, he didn't have a high temp or cough so I had no excuse to not go to work!:xmas19:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->