General Christmas chat thread!

I had ds4 hope Friday but that was due to a big screw in the tyre which we couldn't sort until Saturday :haha: but he's had a runny nose come on suddenly too

Hope the kids are better soon!
I feel okay throat doesn’t feel as bad as it did this morning thankfully, see how I am in the morning. I’ve got too much going on the next 2 weeks to be ill haha.

Hope the kids are better soon!
I feel okay throat doesn’t feel as bad as it did this morning thankfully, see how I am in the morning. I’ve got too much going on the next 2 weeks to be ill haha.

This! We're mostly over our colds except I have a sore throat this evening!

Ds is fine, back to school tomorrow.

Oh god, everybody is being hit with the December germs! Hope you're all better soon!

I only have to get a couple more gifts (DH's friends who he won't give me ideas for) :)

I hope all are feeling better! I just sneezed myself but I REFUSE to give in! Lemsip here I come!

Ds4 has a bit of a cold and I think ds5 and myself are both getting it (we've sneezed quite a bit) I could really do without it, though I guess its better now than in 2 weeks!

My DH has a cold but we've not caught it yet.

Struggling to get ahold of a computer chair for DD2. They had loads of pink in stock when we bought DD1s for her birthday, a specific one out of stock until "end of Nov" (apparently) so we held out for it, now they're saying end of this month. Every colour is in stock but pink :gun:

Struggling to get ahold of a computer chair for DD2. They had loads of pink in stock when we bought DD1s for her birthday, a specific one out of stock until "end of Nov" (apparently) so we held out for it, now they're saying end of this month. Every colour is in stock but pink :gun:
I hope you manage to get it!

Could you get a different colour and add a sparkly cushion or cover?

Just finished a work zoom meeting during which the boss mentioned if we should set a date to exchange our office Christmas gifts as we've a couple of 'in person' meetings next week! OMG, I'd not even thought about gifts for my colleagues. We used to do secret Santa and then we decided a couple of years ago to make gift donations to local charity collections instead, no one told me we were exchanging between ourselves this year!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->