• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General Christmas chat thread!

I'm having trouble with a delivery. It said I would recieve it between the 5th and 8th. The delivery company tracking said they recieved it on the 5th and since then it has sat at "awaiting first delivery" so as its now the 9th and no change I contacted them and was told its most likely that the depot never recieved the package, just the electronic information and to contact the seller. I have done but I expect there will be several days of back and forth with it now

I'm having trouble with a delivery. It said I would recieve it between the 5th and 8th. The delivery company tracking said they recieved it on the 5th and since then it has sat at "awaiting first delivery" so as its now the 9th and no change I contacted them and was told its most likely that the depot never recieved the package, just the electronic information and to contact the seller. I have done but I expect there will be several days of back and forth with it now
Oh no that’s rubbish I hope you manage to get it sorted!

I'm really stressing about it, checking my phone every 2 minutes for a reply.

@motherofboys I’m sorry you’re having trouble with delivery :( I’m in the same boat I have a couple things that haven’t showed up and it says it’s still processing .

I'm so tempted to just order another one, but its nit something cheap or that I can just have 2 of if the other one arrives. If it doesn't come by Friday I can request a refund Saturday. If I order a new one elsewhere it'll be here Friday. So although it doesn't look likely I could end up stuck. I suppose I could refuse delivery of the original due to not arriving in time but don't know where I stand with that. It's was for use now, not as a gift.

How annoying. It must be difficult to know what to do :(

Sorry to hear that. It is frustrating when deliverys do not arrive.
If it were me I'd order the second and return the first (if it turns up) providing you don't have to pay return postage x

Next year I'm not ordering anything after November :haha: anything we need will have to be bought in a shop or not at all

Next year I'm not ordering anything after November :haha: anything we need will have to be bought in a shop or not at all
I said that last year when Ds's main gift never arrived - and yet here I am waiting on half a dozen things, justifying it as 'it's been a strange year's and 'I had no choice'!
We drop to tier 3 on Saturday, non essential shops re-open, so I think I'll have a look in tkmax for office gifts and the last bits I need.
Oh, and my tv unit that didn't arrive was refunded yesterday, supper quick!

I don't usually have too much trouble but this year everything has been slow to arrive and so much has gone missing

Is anyone taking their kids out of school early?
It's been common topic on our parent group. I'm going to keep sending mine in for now (they are already driving me crazy) but can understand taking them out now if you're meeting family.
Our school have said they won't fine you.

Could you get a different colour and add a sparkly cushion or cover?

Asked about a different colour and she saod green and fluffy or purple in same style as DD1s. All other colour combinations are majorly black but she doesn't that. Apparently shipping containers are delayed.

Purple sounds good? Might that not work?

What she wants/ed is the left one, purple has too much black :( even trying to find pastel is hard - either no stock, out of budget or in America.

inCollage_20201209_192733593.jpg

That's such a shame, the purple is nice but there is so so much black, it does make it look like a very different chair. I hope the container arrives soon.

Yeah I see, I had imagined it was purple all over. Shame :(

Popular things here in the usa are starting to run out as well, lots of stuff out of stock, it is a weird year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->