General Christmas chat thread!

Yay! Happy Birthday to you too my lovely, the gin is found and I can’t wait to have a glass, need to go food shopping this morning and then put the Christmas Tree back up xx
Fantastic prioritising there Monkee - food, Christmas tree, gin, sounds like the perfect recipe for today (and maybe the rest of the week:xmas14::xmas9::xmas12:
I'm making mulled wine later and having a couple of friends in the garden (wrapped up against our sudden cold snap) for hot drinks and mince pies:xmas8:

Haha! It’s defo the best option for today, 3 days to go xx

I feel for any of you who have the difficult decision over family. It's really not fair.

I am genuinely starting to feel concerned about the new year! Another national lock down,schools and colleges closed. All these measures do not seem to work. You can't keep people locked up away from loved ones.
I begin to wonder if this really is just about a virus!
This is how I feel too !!
So many kids suffered going back in September in our school having missed so much ! I’m glad my DDs seem to be fine and are not behind ! All this carry on with the border and brexit ! Just find me a vodka and coke !! I’m seriously sick of being stressed and anxious every time I leave my house !

This is how I feel too !!
So many kids suffered going back in September in our school having missed so much ! I’m glad my DDs seem to be fine and are not behind ! All this carry on with the border and brexit ! Just find me a vodka and coke !! I’m seriously sick of being stressed and anxious every time I leave my house !

Yep. It's overwhelming. I just want to see my parents. We don't have a huge family /friends it's just us and them usually.
We have tried zoom and video calls but my girls hate all that. We just want to be able to drive to them for a day or two (obviously we wouldn't be doing even if we could anyway considering DH is ill)

Really hoping 2021 is better !

My weather app is saying a chance of snow Xmas eve I am keeping everything crossed for some snow!

16FF832F-8876-40AC-8C68-F74E118BF2EB.jpeg

Oh wouldn't a white Christmas be amazing, especially with how lots of us can't travel this year anyway?

It would be fab. I’m keeping everything crossed! The last time we had snow here for Christmas was 2010 my oldest was a baby. I don’t think it actually snowed on Christmas but there was snow on the ground so I’ll count it haha!

I remember that year. We had a tiny little Ford fiesta which we just about fit in with the 3 kids and had been at the in laws Christmas day, and boxing day, and dh insisted he could get us home in basically a blizzard in this little car. We made it but it took forever crawling along

I would love a white Christmas. It's never snowed before for us.
Back in 2010 I think we had alot of snow before and after (we were worried about driving to London). It would be amazing to wake up to snow this year. Doubt it will happen here though, it's very mild for December x

I remember that year. We had a tiny little Ford fiesta which we just about fit in with the 3 kids and had been at the in laws Christmas day, and boxing day, and dh insisted he could get us home in basically a blizzard in this little car. We made it but it took forever crawling along
It was very snowy wasn’t it! I remember trying to trek the buggy through the snow up to coop and it took forever

It was very snowy wasn’t it! I remember trying to trek the buggy through the snow up to coop and it took forever
That was Ds's first winter, I gave up on the buggy and put him on our little sludge wrapped in his cosy toes with a hot water bottle under him, it was great fun and gave everyone a good laugh when we went to the local shop:xmas8:

That was Ds's first winter, I gave up on the buggy and put him on our little sludge wrapped in his cosy toes with a hot water bottle under him, it was great fun and gave everyone a good laugh when we went to the local shop:xmas8:

Aww bless such a good idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->