Geritol and Pregnancy

Im so srry AF got you Praying :hugs: keep your head up and look towards next month...I hope you feel better

AFM ladies I havent gotten a smiley on CB digital O test so im thinking either they dnt wrk lol or I O'd early :/ good thing we BD'd on day 14 so i think we should be covered....Countdowntopregnancy gave 'High' intercourse timing and ive only BD'd on thurs Jun 28th and fri July 6th....lol thats weird lol but FX'D good luck ladies

Im so srry AF got you Praying :hugs: keep your head up and look towards next month...I hope you feel better

Thanks! I was sad a couple days ago but I pushed through it and i'm okay today. I know it will happen in time.

Good luck to you this month!!!!:thumbup: Fingers cossed on your BFP!!!

So I was talking to a friend of mine about ttc. Well she recommended me to start taking Liquid Geritol. There is an old wives tales that there is a baby in every bottle. I came home and I googled it; apparently, there has many success stories as to using this. I'm going to test it just to see how true it is. My friend also gave me her prenatal vitamins from her previous pregnancy so this is how my next two months will go. I will be using:

Liquid Geritol Complete
Prenatal Vitamins
SMEP
Hubby will be taking Zinc

I'm pretty excited to test this old wives tale for you ladies. Going to go buy my Geritol today and will start it today. I'm going into my fertile week so I might get lucky haha. I'm currently on cd10 btw. Remember I'm giving this 2-3 months :)

Also liquid geritol does not cost much, it runs for at least $10 or $11 at cvs.

I just bought my Geritol today! Fingers crossed. Hope it works! Someone at my work was talking about it too so i'm willing to give it a try...anything! :) It looks like it worked for you!

I think I will have to give geritol a try as well. Is everyone taking it during their entire cycle starting on day 1?

I took it my entire cycle but I took the complete instead of the liquid.

I took it my entire cycle but I took the complete instead of the liquid.

Did you start in CD1 or in the middle of your cycle? I see everyone doing it differently. Did you have DH take it too?

I started it CD 1 and I only took it. I didn't have DH take it

I won't be actively trying again until October, but wanted to write in here so I could save this thread haha. Planning to use this if I'm not pregnant before Octobers cycle!

Hi Ladies! I'm back for round 2 of geritol. This month me and DH are both taking the pill form. I'm also taking fish oil to help with AF pain and 800mcg of folic acid. Today I am 1 dpo.

Good luck ladies!

Checked cm and cp and I have blood mixed with ewcm. I think I'm either 13 or 14 dpo so pretty sure its hopeless at this point. My temp from this morningisnt accurate so not sureif I had a temp drop or not since I woke up early for work and adjusted temp... OH doesn't even care he's just mad cause he thinks Im Upset with him....tested right before I check cp and bfn... but when I checked cm again a little later there was no blood so if still not spotting my morning Ill test again...

well no BFP for me yet wit Geritol, on a good note its regualting my cycles...AF got me a whole 5 days early....that NEVER happens, if anything shes late, not early :) onto August again with Geritol :)

I miscarred last night Im so sad just left the er nd was told to let nature take its course

anyone get a metallic taste in mouth after being on geritol for a while... started a few days ago the dietician at my job said it could be from iron levels being tooo high... (which makes sense ..i didnt tell her id been taking geritol:blush:)

Took Geritol Complete last month. I got my BFPs but all 6 were faint the. A BFN went to doctor and he said it was a chemical pregnancy. So disappointing but I believe the geritol did help because I did indeed get pregnant. The little bean just didn't stick :( Going to take it again this month and hope for the best. Hear all kind of stories about the month after chemical people getting pregnant and having healthy babies 9 months later. I plan on taking baby aspirin this month as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->