Geritol and Pregnancy

Nothing too serious jus LIFE lol unfortunately, but things are getting slowly but surely so hopefully i still have enough geritol in me to make a eggy stick!! Positive thinking!! :thumbup:

Ladies i have a confession!!

I have NOT been taking geritol daily like im supposed to be doing i was but this past week ive missed a fews days because of my own personal life problems life has taken a toll on me recently and have been having too much going on that i havent been taking them BUT im trying to get back on track...
GL and :dust: to all

no worries i missed a few days out of laziness

Hey Ladies!

I’m on CD 12. I started geritol tonic on CD3. I’m waiting to ovulate. I’ve been doing opk’s for the last few days just in case I ovulated early. Normally I would get a positive opk between CD 10-12 and so far nothing. My bbt are still in the pre-ovulatory numbers so we'll see. Maybe I will get a positive opk tonight or tomorrow. EWCM started on Tuesday night and I still have some today. Besides last month (short 25 day cycle), my norm is 3 days of EWCM and I would ovulate between the 3rd or 4th day. I hope this geritol is doing something great to my eggs.

I'm definitely going to keep taking the geritol until ovulation is confirmed with my temps. But I'm not sure if I should keep taking it until BFP since it has 12% alcohol. Should I buy the pill form and switch during the second half of my cycle or should I just take prenatals?

Any advice?

I'm wishing all of you ladies luck!!!!

Hey ladies sorry I am rarely around if you ever have any questions just pm me:)

Ok, I got a negative opk yesterday at 6:30p… But I can sometimes feel the surge when it happens and around 10, I thought I felt it. I decided to test again before I went to BD because weren’t going to BD and it was positive, CD 12. It was still positive this morning too. My temp is still low so I think I’m ovulating today or early tomorrow. So ovulation should occur between CD 13 and 14. I’m still taking the geritol tonic. I will stop taking it when I have confirmed ovulation with my temps and switch to prenatals.
Next cycle I will take the rest of the geritol tonic up until ovulation and then switch to the geritol pills.
I’m keeping my fingers crossed for me and ALL of you Ladies!! Baby dust!!!

Back to the geritol drawing board for me. I didnt take it long last time, only for about 2 weeks. But Im starting the pill tomorrow then the week of ovulation i will start the tonic. Hope it works.

After 4 days of the same temp, my temp spiked today. I believe I am 1 dpo. I'm going to keep taking the tonic for 2 more days just to confirm ovulation. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Well ladies, I tested early because I was have some symptoms that I dont usually have. Here is what happened.. What do you think?

IMAG0462.jpg

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. ssooooooo excited for you...

Congratulations Nikkie!!!! That is a :bfp:!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Another geritol BFP:thumbup:

Thank you so much!! This was my first month of Geritol!! It does have a baby in every bottle!

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9months dear.

Now this is the part where you spill out your all your symptoms and how you took your geritol (and other supplements)

:winkwink:

Nikke congrats happy and healthy 9 months to you.

When did you take geritol your entire cycle?

Thank you ladies! I started taking the Geritol on cycle day 1 with 800mg of folic acid. I also did not ovulate last cycle so I did Soy on cycle day 3 to 7.

Congratulations Nikkie!!!! H & H 9mos!!

Did you take the tonic or the pill? How long did you take it for?

I took the pill and I started at the beginning of my cylce. So cycle day 1.

Srry for my abscence for the past few weeks ladies I got a bfn last month and the witch was right on time :( but I didstart geritol on cd7 and was back and forth between tonic and complete so I finally committed to the complete since its easier to stomach lol, but heres to month #2 on Geritol Complete also gonna try Green Tea everyday with cinnamon and honey (im just gonna add cinnamon and honey to the green tea and knock down my geritol and folic acid with the tea to get it all out of the way lol) but OH and I agreed to turn the ttc obsession down a few notches lol so technically were NTNP so were not gonna chart, opk, nothing, were just gonna take vitamins, and BD 3-4 times a week with Softcups :) and since ttc is soooo emotionally heartbreaking its finally HIT ME!!! Its gonna happen when its supposed to happen so I think this is just a phase in my life where I have to learn a lesson and I've learned it lol I cant control everything!!! Everything happens for a reason :) FX'd for me...gl to everyone and Congrats to all the bfp's!!!

Thank you so much!! This was my first month of Geritol!! It does have a baby in every bottle!

I am so happy to hear some good news on this board!!! Congrats Nikkie!!!! Hope you have a safe and wonderful 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->