Geritol and Pregnancy

Took Geritol Complete last month. I got my BFPs but all 6 were faint the. A BFN went to doctor and he said it was a chemical pregnancy. So disappointing but I believe the geritol did help because I did indeed get pregnant. The little bean just didn't stick :( Going to take it again this month and hope for the best. Hear all kind of stories about the month after chemical people getting pregnant and having healthy babies 9 months later. I plan on taking baby aspirin this month as well.

Good luck to you. I'm taking the baby aspirin too...and a list of other things this cycle just to see if any of it works. :)

I took it my entire cycle but I took the complete instead of the liquid.

Did you start in CD1 or in the middle of your cycle? I see everyone doing it differently. Did you have DH take it too?

I read today that you take it once a day after a meal up until OV day and then stop. Good luck!!! :dust:

Thanks! I started it on Monday. I am taking the pill form cause I don't think I could do the liquid. Hoping there is a baby in my bottle!

GL to you! Here is lots of :dust:!

I took it my entire cycle but I took the complete instead of the liquid.

Did you start in CD1 or in the middle of your cycle? I see everyone doing it differently. Did you have DH take it too?

I read today that you take it once a day after a meal up until OV day and then stop. Good luck!!! :dust:

Thanks! I started it on Monday. I am taking the pill form cause I don't think I could do the liquid. Hoping there is a baby in my bottle!

GL to you! Here is lots of :dust:!

GL to you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm only cd#2 so i've got awhile...but i have lots of things to keep me busy between now and then to keep me distracted!

Hey ladies,

Yes the liquid form is pretty nasty but I guess I'll stomach it until the bottle is done and then switch to the pills. Hoping there's a baby in all of our bottles!!
GL

TTC #1 11months

Hey ladies,

Yes the liquid form is pretty nasty but I guess I'll stomach it until the bottle is done and then switch to the pills. Hoping there's a baby in all of our bottles!!
GL

TTC #1 11months

I hope so too!!! We've been trying for number one for a little over 2 years :/

Powell,

I'm claiming this years as ours!! Keep the faith honey. I'm from the Island of Nassau, Bahamas and the old folks usually drink bush medicine to get cleanse out. My mothers friends is recommending some to me. Apparently its nasty but it works. I'm just gonna take it easy and let the good times roll.
My one year anniversary is actually August 13th and were going for a two week vacay. I will be Ovulating during vacay so I'm hoping to bring my baby back :)

GL doll.

Powell,

I'm claiming this years as ours!! Keep the faith honey. I'm from the Island of Nassau, Bahamas and the old folks usually drink bush medicine to get cleanse out. My mothers friends is recommending some to me. Apparently its nasty but it works. I'm just gonna take it easy and let the good times roll.
My one year anniversary is actually August 13th and were going for a two week vacay. I will be Ovulating during vacay so I'm hoping to bring my baby back :)

GL doll.

OMG How great would that be!? FF has me Oing about the same time. How long are your cycles usually? I'm also taking Soy this month, so I am not sure how accurate the prediction is :haha: I think this year is going to be ours too! I can feel it :) I've been feeling really positive about this cycle from CD1, I suppose because I feel like I'm doing more to help things along. I hope it works!!

GL & lots of :dust: to you as well :)

Powell,

GL doll.

OMG How great would that be!? FF has me Oing about the same time. How long are your cycles usually? I'm also taking Soy this month, so I am not sure how accurate the prediction is :haha: I think this year is going to be ours too! I can feel it :) I've been feeling really positive about this cycle from CD1, I suppose because I feel like I'm doing more to help things along. I hope it works!!

It would be awesome!!!:happydance:

Back then I was a strict 28 day now my cycle range from 26- 32days. This month my predictor is saying 29days. So I'm expecting AF to show her ugly face on monday.. Just in time for us to start a new cycle. We've BD last month but not as often.

Did your dr recommend Soy, or are you just taking it? I'm about to start using the OPK's to make sure I actually do ovulate. Remember Positivity = Positivity.

Claim it and let us recieve it!:thumbup::thumbup:

Powell,

GL doll.

Good luck, i hope you come back with good news for us!!! have fun!

Powell,

GL doll.

Back then I was a strict 28 day now my cycle range from 26- 32days. This month my predictor is saying 29days. So I'm expecting AF to show her ugly face on monday.. Just in time for us to start a new cycle. We've BD last month but not as often.

Did your dr recommend Soy, or are you just taking it? I'm about to start using the OPK's to make sure I actually do ovulate. Remember Positivity = Positivity.

I'm just taking it because I don't ovulate every month. I hope it works!! I'm trying to stay positive this cycle because I know our thoughts (negative or positive) effect us even if we don't realize it!

I have my FX this is our month!! :dust:

Powell,

GL doll.

I'm just taking it because I don't ovulate every month. I hope it works!! I'm trying to stay positive this cycle because I know our thoughts (negative or positive) effect us even if we don't realize it!

I have my FX this is our month!! :dust:

Well it might be nice If I'm taking baby with me on vacation with me? AF was suppose to show her ugly face last night but she didn't. F'xd this may be my month!!! :blush:

I'm not going to get too too excited yet because last month AF went from 26 to 32 days. So now at day 29 I'll just wait it out. No symtoms yet besides a sore throat but I will keep you lovely ladies updated!!!:thumbup:

AFM, I have been nauseated for the last few days and yesterday I started cramping like AF was coming and AF is a week away so hopefully it was implantation....I keep going to the ladies room thinkin I'll need to put in a tampon, I'm very wet (tmi srry) but fx'd that I'll get my bfp...I can just feel it somewhere inside I just know, but I say that every month lol oh also my nipples are getting dark, a tad bit tender, and heavy/full...also cnt seem to get enough sleep lol...I guess switching from geritol complete to geritol tonic is paying off xD

prayinglady- I got a cold a little bit after ovulation the month I got my BFP. FX'd for you!!

beebuzz- sounds promising!!! :dust:

AFM - CD15. I had an almost positive OPK yesterday, but now they're back to white. So I really don't know what's going on lol This is my first cycle using OPKs, Soy & Geritol. I am now 1/2 way through my bottle, I really hope there's a baby in there!

prayinglady- I got a cold a little bit after ovulation the month I got my BFP. FX'd for you!!

AFM - CD15. I had an almost positive OPK yesterday, but now they're back to white. So I really don't know what's going on lol This is my first cycle using OPKs, Soy & Geritol. I am now 1/2 way through my bottle, I really hope there's a baby in there!

Hey ladies,

Well 3 days late, no cramping no signs of the wicked witch but I came down with the cold/sore throat/ bad cough. Maybe the flu?

Fx'd crossed she dont show her face!!! :):thumbup::dohh:

Hey ladies,

Well 3 days late, no cramping no signs of the wicked witch but I came down with the cold/sore throat/ bad cough. Maybe the flu?

FX's crossed for a BFP!!!

Hey ladies,

FX's crossed for a BFP!!!

Thanks hun!! Will keep you ladies updated:thumbup:

Hey ladies,

Have you heard the stories about that being a symptom? Because your immune system doesn't work as good because of all the changes going on. When are you going to test?!?

Hey ladies,

Have you heard the stories about that being a symptom? Because your immune system doesn't work as good because of all the changes going on. When are you going to test?!?

Hey hun,

Yeah I heard some people say the signs are good signs but I refuse to get my hopes up until I see my positive result!!! How you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->