Geritol and Pregnancy

Its crazy. I have taken 3 more tests. I just love seeing it. I feel like I am crazy lol..

How do you take geritol complete? The pills. I know you stop once you ovulate, but how many MGs a day?

1 a day with a meal. I felt a bit sick my first day when I took it with light lunch.

Good luck!!

Started taking Geritol tonic today CD7! Hoping that I can become one of those "baby in a bottle" success stories. I didn't read every post on here but it looked like quite a few people got theres. GL to everyone just starting taking Geritol too!

Today I am 6/7 dpo. I decided to switch from the tonic to the pill form after ovualtion. Finger crossed!!!!

Good luck ladies!

no baby in my bottle :wacko: AF came yesterday ....dont know if i can stoamch another cycle of geritol...

Well ladies i kno I said I wouldnt OPK or chart or anything but I caved in and bought CB digi OPK's today no smiley today, and I reaized what I did wrong last month as far as Geritol...I was just taking it wenever I remembered not with a meal so I started taking it with meals a few days ago....wish me luck..FX'd

Well ladies i kno I said I wouldnt OPK or chart or anything but I caved in and bought CB digi OPK's today no smiley today, and I reaized what I did wrong last month as far as Geritol...I was just taking it wenever I remembered not with a meal so I started taking it with meals a few days ago....wish me luck..FX'd
Good luck beebuzz29 lotsa :dust: heading your way

I started geritol this month and already tons of cm. I keep thinking AF came back LOL. Fingers crossed there is a baby in my bottle :)

well ladies I think im already out this month OH and I are arguing and are taking some 'space' so hes camping out at his moms for a week...which happens to the week I ovulate... :( so my only thread of hope is from the last time we BD'd which was thurs....I O thurs....so I highly doubt any of the spermies are alive ;( on to next month...I will be continueing Geritol but Im not gonna count this month as trying....gl to all and Ill keep you all updated if the unthinkable happens lol

Bought the Geritol pills for OH to take now too. hoping for extra luck that way :)

Well, I’m 12/13 dpo today. I’m pretty sure I’m out. I haven’t tested but I’m pretty sure I’m out. My temps are at my pre-Af stage. I was cramping so much last night that I took 2 Aleve’s. This morning the cramps stopped but I know they will be back. I was really sad :cry: about it last night but I feel better this morning. I just want AF to start already so that I can go onto next cycle.

Next cycle I plan to just take the pill every day and DH is also going to take the pills. We’ll see what happens.

Good luck ladies. Baby dust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->