Geritol and Pregnancy

I seriously can't believe it and I'm SOOO excited...EXTREMELY cautious but enjoying this moment right this second! Since I found out so early, I don't go in for HCG levels until after labor day. :-( Hope everything stays ok until then! I'm currently on the Progesterone so that's great and they just upped my dosage to 2x day starting Saturday so STICK BABY STICK!

FINALLY GOT MY :bfp:!!!

Congrats hun, Please tell us this was a Geritol baby. H&H 9 months to you x

I did the geritol the first few days of this cycle and called the doc just to make sure i could take all the natural stuff i was taking and she said to stop taking it if i was on a prenatal because too many vitamins could actually be a bad thing. So really it's one or the other I guess...if i hadn't already been on a prenatal, i would have stuck with the nasty tasting geritol!

Congratulations on your bfp ttcbabyisom :-D xx

I seriously can't believe it and I'm SOOO excited...EXTREMELY cautious but enjoying this moment right this second! Since I found out so early, I don't go in for HCG levels until after labor day. :-( Hope everything stays ok until then! I'm currently on the Progesterone so that's great and they just upped my dosage to 2x day starting Saturday so STICK BABY STICK!

FINALLY GOT MY :bfp:!!!

Congrats hun, Please tell us this was a Geritol baby. H&H 9 months to you x

I did the geritol the first few days of this cycle and called the doc just to make sure i could take all the natural stuff i was taking and she said to stop taking it if i was on a prenatal because too many vitamins could actually be a bad thing. So really it's one or the other I guess...if i hadn't already been on a prenatal, i would have stuck with the nasty tasting geritol!

It is one or the other with the geritol vs prenatal. I believe it says that a few times throughout the thread. Too many vitamins!

Congrats on your BFP!! H & H 9!

How's everyone doing?

I'm currently 7dpo on my 1st Geritol cycle, today the 1st time ever in my ttc journey I think I had implantation bleed, which fits in perfectly with my Imp dip yesterday and pinching/stabbing pain on my right side.

This thread needs some new BFP's :dust:

How's everyone doing?

I'm currently 7dpo on my 1st Geritol cycle, today the 1st time ever in my ttc journey I think I had implantation bleed, which fits in perfectly with my Imp dip yesterday and pinching/stabbing pain on my right side.

I hope this is your BABY IN A BOTTLE!!!

I'm in cd13, so guessing waiting to ovulate :) x

Hey Ladies!!! OMG I miss you guys!!

Back off of a lovely 2 weeks vacation!! BeezBuzz Im so sorry about the Chemical! Powell how are you love?

Heres the update on me, I haven't taken the geritol since I left but I did switch to Prenatals/folic acide and OPK's. I'm also taking extra calcium! Coincidentally there's an app on my phone call the "Period Tracker" and I've been using it since December. It tracked my O for last thursday so I decided to try a OPK and sure enough it was POSITIVE! So for the first time ever I figured out my O' cycle. *Super excited! We Bd and Bd but lets hope this time it works! Hubby have been taking my Geritol sooo I guess he's trying to help likewise!!

I'm now 5dpo and feeling quite fine! I'm almost out of the prenatals but I think I'm switching back to geritol after tomorrow!! GL ladies!!! :))

I'm 16DPO, AF due today and no sign of her! I've tested a few times with my ICs but today I realized that they're Wanfu NOT Wondfo!! And I read alot of bad reviews about them so I'm going to try a Dollar Store tomorrow and see what happens . FX'd for a BFP

How's everyone doing?

Thanks Hun, I really do hope so

How's the symptoms pregnant momma?, hope bubs is being kind to you and not making you too sick :flower:

I'm 16DPO, AF due today and no sign of her! I've tested a few times with my ICs but today I realized that they're Wanfu NOT Wondfo!! And I read alot of bad reviews about them so I'm going to try a Dollar Store tomorrow and see what happens . FX'd for a BFP

Your chart looks fantastic, fingers crossed you get 2 nice lines when you test next :flower:

Your chart looks fantastic, fingers crossed you get 2 nice lines when you test next :flower:

No AF, BFN this morning! Not even a hint of a line.

Might be that you ovulated later then you think, even FF is confused that's why it hasn't given you solid crosshairs. Give it a day or 2 and test again, don't give up hope :flower: :dust:

Might be that you ovulated later then you think, even FF is confused that's why it hasn't given you solid crosshairs. Give it a day or 2 and test again, don't give up hope :flower: :dust:

Fx'd Powell!!

How's everyone doing?

How's the symptoms pregnant momma?, hope bubs is being kind to you and not making you too sick :flower:

no symptoms really yet...still too early i think. i'm very tired and feel weak, just like last time so i'm ok with that...no MS yet or anything. I don't care how sick I get, I will welcome it as long as the baby STICKS!

FX'D for you Powell!!! Your chart looks great!

How's everyone doing?

no symptoms really yet...still too early i think. i'm very tired and feel weak, just like last time so i'm ok with that...no MS yet or anything. I don't care how sick I get, I will welcome it as long as the baby STICKS!

It's going to stick and grow into a beautiful baby :cloud9:

When did you start experiencing the tiredness? today I have spent the afternoon napping on the sofa, I feel intense fatigue, currently 9dpo.. hurry up 2ww

How's everyone doing?

When did you start experiencing the tiredness? today I have spent the afternoon napping on the sofa, I feel intense fatigue, currently 9dpo.. hurry up 2ww

Im cd23 7dpo... been feeling fatigue likewise but thats about it. Fx'd!!!!

How's everyone doing?

Awe, thank you! :hugs:

I feel like i've been feeling this way for about a week now...so about 7, 8 or 9 dpo ish...intense fatigue is a great sign. i hope your 2ww goes by SUPER SPEEDY! i tested at 9 dpo and was completely shocked by it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->