Geritol and Pregnancy

Sorry about ur chemical beebuzz :-( big hug! X

Hello Ladies

Just read this thread from start to finish and would like to join in. I stumbled upon another thread in here about Geritol and there was alot of success stories and almost everyone on that thread fell pregnant. It gave me hope, so I ordered some Geritol Tonic off of Ebay and started taking it, I'm on my 3rd year of ttc now and am desperate for any kind of miracle.

You can't buy Geritol in stores over here in UK, so got mine from Ebay arrived within 10 days. Began taking it when I was on cd6 and am now 4dpo, I sure hope there is a baby in my bottle, because this stuff tastes disgusting

Congrats to all the ladies that have gotten their BFP, hope they'l be plenty more to come

Gd luck bfpsoon :) I may try the tonic if I'm not pg by Xmas. X

Gd luck bfpsoon :) I may try the tonic if I'm not pg by Xmas. X

Thanks hun, be warned it is revolting. I have to pinch my nose and knock it back . Weird thing is the smell lingers, I don't know about anyone else but after I've taken it I can still smell it for the rest of the day, even after chewing mint gum or brushing teeth. It's very potent!!

So I've read that some of you are taking it the entire cycle, while I've read a few of you have stopped at Ovulation. Wonder which is best.

Just ordered my 2nd bottle but hope I don't secretly need it, bottles are so small and I only have a small bit left in bottle.

Which size bottles can you get over there in USA ? all I can get on ebay are the small 4fl oz bottles

Lots of Baby dust to all :dust:

i've been taking the geritol complete tablets.

I have read just as many success stories with the tablet as i have with the tonic. I am taking it from begining to end of cycle.

I got 2 bottles 100 tablets in each bottle for $8.95

I may have to move on to the tablets, don't know how much longer I can stomach the tonic

Thats a good price brittany. I just paid over $10 for 1 small bottle of tonic. Wish they sold it over here, i'm paying more in shipping then the actual cost of the product, but if it works it'l be worth every penny

i got mine from ebay for that price.. but yeah i have heard they don't sell it over there. I think i read somewhere that ya'll have your own brand of it, but im not sure what its called

Hey ladies havent posted in a while after my chemical last month i needed a break any who went to urgent care last nite for a headache nd got another bfp doc even did a hcg to determine if it was a chemical and turns out my lil bean is stickin this time hcg blood level was 1763 which is very strong the for me to jus be 4wks doc describe plz keep me in ur prayers

Congrats on the BFP! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Hey ladies havent posted in a while after my chemical last month i needed a break any who went to urgent care last nite for a headache nd got another bfp doc even did a hcg to determine if it was a chemical and turns out my lil bean is stickin this time hcg blood level was 1763 which is very strong the for me to jus be 4wks doc describe plz keep me in ur prayers

I will keep u in my prayers and congrats!

That is fantastic news Cedes, congrats hun. Was this a Geritol baby or had you stopped taking it?

Unfortunately, my BFP turned out to be a chemical pregnancy :nope: so i officially got AF yesterday...i guess this explains my late bfp :( on to nxt month DR. gave me the ok to try again nxt month so GERITOL and SOY for Sept.....FX'd for my broken heart :cry:

SORRY to hear that. U will be in my prayers!

Congratulations Hopeful cedes :)
I can relate bfpsoon I spent more on postage n packaging for my geritol complete n there was only 40 pills in the bottle. I have bought centrum advanced to have after I've finished geritol. They both have same vitamins so worth a try! X

I seriously can't believe it and I'm SOOO excited...EXTREMELY cautious but enjoying this moment right this second! Since I found out so early, I don't go in for HCG levels until after labor day. :-( Hope everything stays ok until then! I'm currently on the Progesterone so that's great and they just upped my dosage to 2x day starting Saturday so STICK BABY STICK!

FINALLY GOT MY :bfp:!!!

Attachments

• 20120824_174427.jpg
    20120824_174427.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 20120826_134957.jpg
    20120826_134957.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 14
I seriously can't believe it and I'm SOOO excited...EXTREMELY cautious but enjoying this moment right this second! Since I found out so early, I don't go in for HCG levels until after labor day. :-( Hope everything stays ok until then! I'm currently on the Progesterone so that's great and they just upped my dosage to 2x day starting Saturday so STICK BABY STICK!

Congrats!!! :happydance:

H&H 9 months!

Congrats hun, Please tell us this was a Geritol baby. H&H 9 months to you x

Congratulations Hopeful cedes :)
I can relate bfpsoon I spent more on postage n packaging for my geritol complete n there was only 40 pills in the bottle. I have bought centrum advanced to have after I've finished geritol. They both have same vitamins so worth a try! X

It is gutting that it's only available over there in USA, I wonder if there is anything over here available with the same contents. Good to find a fellow Uk'er on here. They sting us in shipping charges don't they :dohh:

But hey if it brings us our BFP it'l be worth the cost and the horrendous taste

congrats! were you taking the geritol?

Thank you! I did the geritol the first few days of this cycle and called the doc just to make sure i could take all the natural stuff i was taking and she said to stop taking it if i was on a prenatal because too many vitamins could actually be a bad thing. So really it's one or the other I guess...if i hadn't already been on a prenatal, i would have stuck with the nasty tasting geritol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->