Geritol and Pregnancy

How's everyone doing?

I'm currently 7dpo on my 1st Geritol cycle, today the 1st time ever in my ttc journey I think I had implantation bleed, which fits in perfectly with my Imp dip yesterday and pinching/stabbing pain on my right side.

This thread needs some new BFP's :dust:

I hope this is your BABY IN A BOTTLE!!!

Thanks Hun, I really do hope so

How's the symptoms pregnant momma?, hope bubs is being kind to you and not making you too sick :flower:

no symptoms really yet...still too early i think. i'm very tired and feel weak, just like last time so i'm ok with that...no MS yet or anything. I don't care how sick I get, I will welcome it as long as the baby STICKS!

It's going to stick and grow into a beautiful baby :cloud9:

When did you start experiencing the tiredness? today I have spent the afternoon napping on the sofa, I feel intense fatigue, currently 9dpo.. hurry up 2ww

Awe, thank you! :hugs:

I feel like i've been feeling this way for about a week now...so about 7, 8 or 9 dpo ish...intense fatigue is a great sign. i hope your 2ww goes by SUPER SPEEDY! i tested at 9 dpo and was completely shocked by it...

Ohhh sounds promising then for me and Praying Lady. I've never felt such fatigue, couldn't even muster the energy to cook supper this evening.

Gutted now my Geritol bottle has run out and still waiting on my new bottle to arrive, secretly hoping I won't need to open it, the taste was really making me Gag.

How's everyone doing?

I'm currently 7dpo on my 1st Geritol cycle, today the 1st time ever in my ttc journey I think I had implantation bleed, which fits in perfectly with my Imp dip yesterday and pinching/stabbing pain on my right side.

How's the symptoms pregnant momma?, hope bubs is being kind to you and not making you too sick :flower:

no symptoms really yet...still too early i think. i'm very tired and feel weak, just like last time so i'm ok with that...no MS yet or anything. I don't care how sick I get, I will welcome it as long as the baby STICKS!

When did you start experiencing the tiredness? today I have spent the afternoon napping on the sofa, I feel intense fatigue, currently 9dpo.. hurry up 2ww

I feel like i've been feeling this way for about a week now...so about 7, 8 or 9 dpo ish...intense fatigue is a great sign. i hope your 2ww goes by SUPER SPEEDY! i tested at 9 dpo and was completely shocked by it...

Ohhh sounds promising then for me and Praying Lady. I've never felt such fatigue, couldn't even muster the energy to cook supper this evening.

Gutted now my Geritol bottle has run out and still waiting on my new bottle to arrive, secretly hoping I won't need to open it, the taste was really making me Gag.

Sounds very promising. I'm crossing my fingers for you! Yeah, that Geritol is NASTY stuff! Our babies will hopefully understand one day how much we are doing to get them!

How's everyone doing?

Yesss!!! Im praying this is both of our month!! :thumbup: Im feeling really happy for some strange reason though..:hugs: I hope this happiness is a good sign!! :)

Hey ladies everything is going well as for the geritol i stopped taking it last month

I got my bfp with geritol complete and baby aspirin. First month I had a chemical then the next month added baby aspirin and got my bfp. We also used preseed on days that we needed the extra EWCM. Baby dust to all! Don't give up!

I got my bfp with geritol complete and baby aspirin. First month I had a chemical then the next month added baby aspirin and got my bfp. We also used preseed on days that we needed the extra EWCM. Baby dust to all! Don't give up!

Congrats doll!!!!

Congratulations :) I've been ttc for this long yet I ask myself the same question every month, ovulation pain prior during or after ovulation?? Can anyone shed any light?? Im on cd16 and Had loads of cramping and bloating today. I have bd cd 8,12,14,16 am I covered?

If this isn't my month I'm going to take Geritol and stick with it!! No matter how nasty it is :(. I also plan to do the SMEP too!! any success stories on the SMEP?

I bd'd every day from the day AF left until 2 days after o. I don't temp but I did track my cm so i just noted the pains and 3 days after EWCM was most plentiful. Not sure if that was the day I o'd or not but I was sure I wasn't missing the egg. I'm not sure when it actually takes place but i assumed that if I continued a few days after I thought I had I wouldnt miss it. We tried every other day from AF til AF for the first few months and got nothing so we just upped the ante and went for daily and it worked.

I had 1 cycle n we did it every day in my fertile period (both knackered) n nothing. Think everyone is different. My ttc buddy only did it once in in her fertile period (the day she got her first +opk) and she caught. I keep thinking if I'm not trying to think about it too much n staying calm it will happen. It's too hard not to think about it! Lol. X

If this isn't my month I'm going to take Geritol and stick with it!! No matter how nasty it is :(. I also plan to do the SMEP too!! any success stories on the SMEP?

I tried it a few cycles but no luck but I read of plenty women who had success. Give it a go and fx x

:cry: Took another test Friday just for fun and it was NEGATIVE. Took 2 more and they were negative. I'm SO confused! So I had false positives all week long and all of a sudden it's gone? I'm confused...confused because still no period, now 2 days late and temp shot back up this morning but had a confusing dip in temp yesterday...I can't go for my bloodwork until Tuesday. This is horrible. All I did was cry yesterday when I should have been overjoyed. This is awful. :cry:

:cry: Took another test Friday just for fun and it was NEGATIVE. Took 2 more and they were negative. I'm SO confused! So I had false positives all week long and all of a sudden it's gone? I'm confused...confused because still no period, now 2 days late and temp shot back up this morning but had a confusing dip in temp yesterday...I can't go for my bloodwork until Tuesday. This is horrible. All I did was cry yesterday when I should have been overjoyed. This is awful. :cry:

I really don't know what to say, I just want to give you a Hug, Did you use the same brand tests again ? or change to a different brand? when you tested again was your urine diluted ? No AF still is a good sign. Test again tomorrow

:hugs2: Thinking of you hun x

Congrats hun, Healthy & happy 9 months to you. Now blow some baby dust our way :flower:

Powell how are you getting on, I see your Temps are still high and rising, have you tested again ? Keeping my fingers crossed your :bfp: is only a test away

Congratulations :) I've been ttc for this long yet I ask myself the same question every month, ovulation pain prior during or after ovulation?? Can anyone shed any light?? Im on cd16 and Had loads of cramping and bloating today. I have bd cd 8,12,14,16 am I covered?

I usually get mild Ovulation pain a few days before, then it gets really painful and intense during ovulation.... if you get pain after it could be implantation pain.

I think your've covered the bd'ing quite well, I usually SMEP. However both of my bfp cycles happened when I only covered 1 of my fertile days.

I've only covered 2 days this cycle, because my Ov was on cd12 instead of my usual cd14/15.. done most of our bd'ing from cd13 onwards.

Just a waiting game now isn't it, it's out of our hands :flower:

Huggggg!!!! Im so sorry hun, keep testing though, all is not lost until AF shows her wicked face!! Im praying for you!:hugs:

Powell how are you getting on, I see your Temps are still high and rising, have you tested again ? Keeping my fingers crossed your :bfp: is only a test away

Yes Powell where are you hun? How are things going?

I'm here :) we have a house guest for the week so I haven't been on the computer as much. I haven't temped in 2 days but still been checking CM and CP. at steady medium-firm-closed CP and creamy CM. No AF. I suppose I'll continue with a break from temping and start again Monday and if it's high I'll test then.

Sorry to hear that ttcbabyisom, big hug. Xx

Gl Powell hope your temps are still high!

I'm officially in tww. Not expecting bfp this cycle. So used to af showing her ugly face :-( I'm waiting till I'm officially late (my longest cycle) before I even consider testing.
Quick question, does anyone else's boobs feel tender after af but before ovulation?? I usually only get tender/heavy boobs before af but this cycle it's been literally most my cycle?
Is anyone close to testing? Hope to see some geritol babies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->