Geritol and Pregnancy

It'd be nice to know what my body was up too! :) lol I like what one lady said...when you get pregnant your belly lights up!!!

Just an update! Second cycle taking Geritol Complete... Got my BFP! Hoping this bean sticks but none the less I am a gc success story. Baby dust to all!

Just an update! Second cycle taking Geritol Complete... Got my BFP! Hoping this bean sticks but none the less I am a gc success story. Baby dust to all!

Congrats!!!!!! :) I hope it sticks!! Did you do anything different this cycle besides the gc?

I got my BFP on Sat!!! OH and I are soooo happy lol!!! I think the Geritol helped alot!!! My 1st month on Geritol Tonic!!!

Congrats!!! :happydance:

Happy and healthy 9 months!

sorry if anyone has asked this before.. where can you get this from in the uk? xx

sorry if anyone has asked this before.. where can you get this from in the uk? xx

Unfortunately, Geritol is not available in the UK....of course you can get it online but I would try and purchase it before your next cycle....GL!!!

Unfortunately, Geritol is not available in the UK....of course you can get it online but I would try and purchase it before your next cycle....GL!!!

yeh iv found it on amazon. could any of u ladies tell me which is the best one to get. tonic or tablets? geritol with ferrex? and when you take them? sorry for all the questions i dont know alot about this stuff xx

Me and my hubby have been taking geritol complete pill form for almost a month now. I want to know how long did it take for the success stories and what else should I do to become one? THANKS!!!

Me and my hubby have been taking geritol complete pill form for almost a month now. I want to know how long did it take for the success stories and what else should I do to become one? THANKS!!!

Raw honey & cinnamon are an awesome fertility combo! But make sure it's RAW honey and REAL cinnamon. Most of the cinnamon spice sold at grocery stores isn't actually cinnamon. And also don't take the raw honey after O, due to allergies. I take cinnamon in capsule form to make sure it's the real stuff. The honey helps with egg quality among other things.

Also, do you O regularly? If not, look into Soy Isoflavones.

Baby aspirin is thought to help prevent miscarriage.

Royal Jelly is good for eggs too. It's what the worker bees feed to the Queen Bee

*MAKE SURE YOU'RE GETTING FOLIC ACID ALSO. I'm not sure if the complete has it. The tonic doesn't so I have to take that also

yeh iv found it on amazon. could any of u ladies tell me which is the best one to get. tonic or tablets? geritol with ferrex? and when you take them? sorry for all the questions i dont know alot about this stuff xx

I took the pill form for 2 months with no luck and I switch to the liquid form and the 1st month I was on liquid form I got my bfp....but if you look online you will see equal success stories with both forms so its really abt what works best for you...the liquid form gets into your bloodstream faster but doesnt have as much vitamins and minerals as the pill form...also the liquid form tastes HORRIBLE, but for me it was worth it...I stuck it out for a whole month and got my bfp!!! I say if you can afford, it buy 1 of each form and see which one works best, that way if one doesnt really work for you, you can switch w/o waiting for shipments and all lol GL

Like I said in my last post I took the pill form for 2 months with no luck, and I got really impatient so I switched to liquid and got my bfp the 1st month on it. I say try switching if you can gut the taste!! BEWARE OF THE TASTE OF GERITOL TONIC.....you are liable to gag every day!!!! lol GL

Like I said in my last post I took the pill form for 2 months with no luck, and I got really impatient so I switched to liquid and got my bfp the 1st month on it. I say try switching if you can gut the taste!! BEWARE OF THE TASTE OF GERITOL TONIC.....you are liable to gag every day!!!! lol GL

I'll second that the taste is TERRIBLE. Take it like a shot and chase with Robitussin or Grapefruit juice

Unfortunately, my BFP turned out to be a chemical pregnancy :nope: so i officially got AF yesterday...i guess this explains my late bfp :( on to nxt month DR. gave me the ok to try again nxt month so GERITOL and SOY for Sept.....FX'd for my broken heart :cry:

I am so sorry beebuzz...:hugs:

I will keep you in my thoughts.

Unfortunately, my BFP turned out to be a chemical pregnancy :nope: so i officially got AF yesterday...i guess this explains my late bfp :( on to nxt month DR. gave me the ok to try again nxt month so GERITOL and SOY for Sept.....FX'd for my broken heart :cry:

:hugs: I'm sorry hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"