Geritol and Pregnancy

I'm a little annoyed with FF I should be 12dpo today, but with todays high Temp it's now put me back to 9dpo :brat: I thought I was nearing the end of the dreaded 2ww. But nope back to 9dpo.

How's everyone else getting on?

Well after posting on here yesterday I decided I'd take a test while I was getting ready for dinner....well between the tests yesterday and this AM...I have 5-6 beautiful BFPs!!!

Attachments

• yay.jpg
    yay.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 19
Well after posting on here yesterday I decided I'd take a test while I was getting ready for dinner....well between the tests yesterday and this AM...I have 5-6 beautiful BFPs!!!

Awe, congratulations sweetie!!!

:cry: Took another test Friday just for fun and it was NEGATIVE. Took 2 more and they were negative. I'm SO confused! So I had false positives all week long and all of a sudden it's gone? I'm confused...confused because still no period, now 2 days late and temp shot back up this morning but had a confusing dip in temp yesterday...I can't go for my bloodwork until Tuesday. This is horrible. All I did was cry yesterday when I should have been overjoyed. This is awful. :cry:

I really don't know what to say, I just want to give you a Hug, Did you use the same brand tests again ? or change to a different brand? when you tested again was your urine diluted ? No AF still is a good sign. Test again tomorrow

:hugs2: Thinking of you hun x

I wish you could give me a hug too...a virtual one will do. :) I used several different brands of tests throughout the week and all positives. Tested with fmu each time and sometimes with smu and drank little so no dilution. i started bleeding last night and going pretty good today...i can't imagine i'd still be preggers with this happening, right? i'll see what my bloodwork shows on Tuesday. I'm just so sad.

OMG!!! I'm so happy for you doll!! Congrats!!!:happydance::happydance:

Okay ladies I'm officially freaking out. I just got discharged from the ER with Threatened Miscarriage as my diagnosis. My HCG levels are 240. I went in because I wanted to see what they were instead of having to wait til Tuesday..Gotta get them done again Tuesday to see how much/IF they go up.

Prayers Please!!!

Okay ladies I'm officially freaking out. I just got discharged from the ER with Threatened Miscarriage as my diagnosis. My HCG levels are 240. I went in because I wanted to see what they were instead of having to wait til Tuesday..Gotta get them done again Tuesday to see how much/IF they go up.

Prayers Please!!!

My prayers are with you honey!! I hope everything turns around and a H & H 9 months!! Keep me updated..

Prayers Please!!!

My prayers are with you honey!! I hope everything turns around and a H & H 9 months!! Keep me updated..

Thank you. I feel better than I did when I first got home. Apparently HCG numbers vary GREATLY and it's not so much the numbers that are important, it's the progression of them. So as long as Tuesdays bloods go up about double then i'm good. If not, there's risk of ectopic or miscarriage. I'm choosing to believe (pray) that everything is fine and that Tuesdays numbers will be somewhere close to 1,000. I have no reason to think otherwise at this moment. The Doc said that she'd be very suprised if I was pregnant this soon after a MC in June..well from what I've read, you're MORE fertile in the 3 months following a MC..SO, mayb since she is an ER doc, not an OB, she don't know what the hell she's talking about lol FX'd that's what it is atleast lol

Prayers Please!!!

I will be praying for u. Don't worry! Stay positive!

Prayers Please!!!

Thank you. I feel better than I did when I first got home. Apparently HCG numbers vary GREATLY and it's not so much the numbers that are important, it's the progression of them. So as long as Tuesdays bloods go up about double then i'm good. If not, there's risk of ectopic or miscarriage. I'm choosing to believe (pray) that everything is fine and that Tuesdays numbers will be somewhere close to 1,000. I have no reason to think otherwise at this moment. The Doc said that she'd be very suprised if I was pregnant this soon after a MC in June..well from what I've read, you're MORE fertile in the 3 months following a MC..SO, mayb since she is an ER doc, not an OB, she don't know what the hell she's talking about lol FX'd that's what it is atleast lol

Yes! She's probably talking crazy! lolol.. But my fingers are crossed hun and I will say a prayer for you tonight.:thumbup:

Wowi can't believe this is still going. Congrats Powell

Been taking the pills...didn't work...so I'm switching to the tonic...hope that works...

See with a chart like that, there had to be a nice bfp outcome. So happy for you hun, Happy & healthy 9 months to you :flower:

:cry: Took another test Friday just for fun and it was NEGATIVE. Took 2 more and they were negative. I'm SO confused! So I had false positives all week long and all of a sudden it's gone? I'm confused...confused because still no period, now 2 days late and temp shot back up this morning but had a confusing dip in temp yesterday...I can't go for my bloodwork until Tuesday. This is horrible. All I did was cry yesterday when I should have been overjoyed. This is awful. :cry:

I really don't know what to say, I just want to give you a Hug, Did you use the same brand tests again ? or change to a different brand? when you tested again was your urine diluted ? No AF still is a good sign. Test again tomorrow

:hugs2: Thinking of you hun x

I wish you could give me a hug too...a virtual one will do. :) I used several different brands of tests throughout the week and all positives. Tested with fmu each time and sometimes with smu and drank little so no dilution. i started bleeding last night and going pretty good today...i can't imagine i'd still be preggers with this happening, right? i'll see what my bloodwork shows on Tuesday. I'm just so sad.

I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday, hope bloodwork comes back negative, it'l be easier to digest emotionally if you were never pregnant, then if you had a loss. Sorry don't mean to sound insensitive, just think it'l be alot more upsetting for you if it was a loss, compared to a bfn.

Sending you a huge virtual hug, let us know the outcome of your betas *Hugs*

So I'm supposedly 10dpo, and I've had EWCM for 2 days now, how is that even possible long after ovulation ? Had a stalk on FF Gallery and there are over 1000 pregnancy charts where they have listed fertile cm after Ov. I've never had this before, usually get creamy up until AF

New bottle of Geritol arrived in the post today from the states, keeping everything crossed that I don't get to the end of this bottle. Taste is really making me feel sick

How is everyone else doing? any symptoms ?

I had fertile CM after O..and I'm preggers :)

Powell how do I get to view your chart? I wanna get an idea of how these charts are suppose to look. If this isn't my month I'm about to start charting .. :wacko:

How are you feeling?

BTW ladies I'm 12dpo!!! Getting closer too testing time.:winkwink:

Click the link in my sig that says Chart Stalkers Welcome

I'm feeling pretty good. Slight activity in the uterus area, sore boobs. But that's about it right now.

I really hope I'm not on the way to a MC, but I don't think I am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"