Geritol and Pregnancy

Well ladies,

I'm out of the runnings!!! :nope:Went to potty and wiped.. too my surprise red mixed in my cm. (sorry TMI):blush: Sooooo I'm thinking af is ready to show her face tomorrow which is right on schedule!!! :nope::nope:

Starting tonight I will be taking Geritol in the am and in the pm along with Folic acid up until O. Temping and using OPk's along with SMEP! Busy month ahead but I look forward to getting my BFP!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm questioning whether I should do the soy from CD 3-7? what do you guys think?

Sorry af is on way. Hopefully geritol will help you get your bfp next cycle :) x

Well ladies,

I'm out of the runnings!!! :nope:Went to potty and wiped.. too my surprise red mixed in my cm. (sorry TMI):blush: Sooooo I'm thinking af is ready to show her face tomorrow which is right on schedule!!! :nope::nope:

Starting tonight I will be taking Geritol in the am and in the pm along with Folic acid up until O. Temping and using OPk's along with SMEP! Busy month ahead but I look forward to getting my BFP!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm questioning whether I should do the soy from CD 3-7? what do you guys think?

:hugs:

just curious tho, why are you taking it 2x a day?

I did soy 3-7 this cycle ;)

Well ladies,

well a friend of mines who just got preggo on it took a pill in the morning and liquid tonic at night?

Well ladies,

well a friend of mines who just got preggo on it took a pill in the morning and liquid tonic at night?

Oh okay. Now that you say that I feel like I have heard some ladies on threads saying they took both

What is soy supposed to do?

It's dubbed "nature's clomid" it stimulates ovulation.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/976887-soy-isoflavones.html

Well ladies,

:( sorry to hear that Praying, hope it doesn't turn out to be the witch... lets think positively it could be implantation spotting... witch go away you are not welcome here :witch:

Well 12dpo, 2 days until af is due... feeling very nauseous and have these sharp stabbing pains behind my pubic bone. lots of creamy cm. Can't believe I've resisted testing yet, i'm determined not to. So today I bought Test and tampons... wonder which one I'll get to use 1st.

How is everyone else getting on ? :flower:

:cry: Took another test Friday just for fun and it was NEGATIVE. Took 2 more and they were negative. I'm SO confused! So I had false positives all week long and all of a sudden it's gone? I'm confused...confused because still no period, now 2 days late and temp shot back up this morning but had a confusing dip in temp yesterday...I can't go for my bloodwork until Tuesday. This is horrible. All I did was cry yesterday when I should have been overjoyed. This is awful. :cry:

I really don't know what to say, I just want to give you a Hug, Did you use the same brand tests again ? or change to a different brand? when you tested again was your urine diluted ? No AF still is a good sign. Test again tomorrow

:hugs2: Thinking of you hun x

I wish you could give me a hug too...a virtual one will do. :) I used several different brands of tests throughout the week and all positives. Tested with fmu each time and sometimes with smu and drank little so no dilution. i started bleeding last night and going pretty good today...i can't imagine i'd still be preggers with this happening, right? i'll see what my bloodwork shows on Tuesday. I'm just so sad.

I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday, hope bloodwork comes back negative, it'l be easier to digest emotionally if you were never pregnant, then if you had a loss. Sorry don't mean to sound insensitive, just think it'l be alot more upsetting for you if it was a loss, compared to a bfn.

Sending you a huge virtual hug, let us know the outcome of your betas *Hugs*

Blood work did come back negative but she said with as many positives I got throughout the week, they are ruling it a chemical pregnancy. So...onto the next cycle.

so sorry hunni *Hugs*

Your baby is at the end of that bottle, keep taking it. I know its gross, but if it works it'l be worth it

MY BETA WAS 747!!! YAY!! I gotta go back one more time tomorrow and as long as those are good, I don't have to go back til the 18th for my actual first prenatal appointment :)

That is fantastic, see no risk whatsoever.. your beanie is growing into a beautiful baby

MY BETA WAS 747!!! YAY!! I gotta go back one more time tomorrow and as long as those are good, I don't have to go back til the 18th for my actual first prenatal appointment :)

That is fantastic, see no risk whatsoever.. your beanie is growing into a beautiful baby

So it's nothing heavy yet but definately cramping and spotting.. should I consider this CD1?

So it's nothing heavy yet but definately cramping and spotting.. should I consider this CD1?

No. Wait til you see full red flow. Spotting doesn't count. So if you haven't seen red flow yet, you're technically not out yet :) bleeding does happen alot in early pregnancy ya know ;)

:) I'm so excited! It's slowly becoming more real and I love it!

No, as Powell said it isn't cd1 until you get proper flow, spotting doesn't count. Hang in there

So stupid FF has changed my chart again and put me back to what I originally was, so currently 16dpo, instead of 13dpo. Despite today's plummet in temp, I thought as I am technically over 14dpo I'd test.. well :bfn: :( Disappointed to say the least.. so just going to hang in there and hope FF has got it wrong and I'm still only 13dpo. Fingers crossed for a nice rise in temp tomorrow.
Urghh Geritol is like poison, why do we inflict this on ourselves

No. Wait til you see full red flow. Spotting doesn't count. So if you haven't seen red flow yet, you're technically not out yet :) bleeding does happen alot in early pregnancy ya know ;)

I wish it wasn't!!! That stink witch showed full force last night... Cramps,backaches the worse!!!:nope::nope: I'm okay now though and ready to give this month a try!

Powell I'm going for the soy at 80,80,120,120, 160. cd3-7 Sooo excited!!!

I'm also on the geritol pills (not tonic yet) and folic acid!!! :)

Baby dust ladies!

I'm sorry to hear that but glad to hear you are in full force for this cycle. Sounds very similar to what did :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->