Geritol and Pregnancy

Sorry af got you :-( A new cycle, new start. I've been cramping on and off today , boobs aching, tired and banging headache just come on. All normal though. How's everyone else doing? X

Well the first month of geritol did not turn into a BFP for me. AF got me this morning. The cramps woke me up at 2:30 a.m. Went to the bathroom and there she was! So here is to another month of geritol. I am also doing soy, baby aspirin, and preseed! Cycle #7... Here I come!

Well the first month of geritol did not turn into a BFP for me. AF got me this morning. The cramps woke me up at 2:30 a.m. Went to the bathroom and there she was! So here is to another month of geritol. I am also doing soy, baby aspirin, and preseed! Cycle #7... Here I come!

:hugs: GL & lots of :dust:!!

(ps- I used all of those this last cyce except for the Preseed)

:hugs: GL & lots of :dust:!!

(ps- I used all of those this last cyce except for the Preseed)

Thanks.. I used all those last month too. Hoping month 2 of it will work for me. However... I am taking the pill and not the liquid.

Well :witch: got me too this morning.. Damn her
back to cd1

Best of luck to ES89 Who is still in the running for a nice big :bfp:
And sorry to those that got caught by the witch, the next cycle shall be ours

Come on Geritol, work your magic :dust:

Had 11 hours sleep last night! Went to bed feeling tired, headache.Woke up this morning feeling exactly the same. Boobs still tender. Hoping there all gd signs. Only 7dpo (I think) but dying to test but too early yet

Well :witch: got me too this morning.. Damn her
back to cd1

Best of luck to ES89 Who is still in the running for a nice big :bfp:
And sorry to those that got caught by the witch, the next cycle shall be ours

Come on Geritol, work your magic :dust:

I agree!! Come on Geritol work your magic!:happydance:

GL to all you ladies!

My HCG from yesterday was 1527 :)

Well ladies,

I'm out of the runnings!!! :nope:Went to potty and wiped.. too my surprise red mixed in my cm. (sorry TMI):blush: Sooooo I'm thinking af is ready to show her face tomorrow which is right on schedule!!! :nope::nope:

Starting tonight I will be taking Geritol in the am and in the pm along with Folic acid up until O. Temping and using OPk's along with SMEP! Busy month ahead but I look forward to getting my BFP!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm questioning whether I should do the soy from CD 3-7? what do you guys think?

I'm sorry prayinglady! Wow, you're going to take the geritol twice a day? Is that ok to do? I've heard of the folic acid thing too...isn't that in the liquid geritol already?

So stupid FF has changed my chart again and put me back to what I originally was, so currently 16dpo, instead of 13dpo. Despite today's plummet in temp, I thought as I am technically over 14dpo I'd test.. well :bfn: :( Disappointed to say the least.. so just going to hang in there and hope FF has got it wrong and I'm still only 13dpo. Fingers crossed for a nice rise in temp tomorrow.
Urghh Geritol is like poison, why do we inflict this on ourselves

hang in there girl and sorry! :-( hopefully ff is wrong!

good luck girl!!! sorry AF got you. She's such a witch! I'm doing all those things too so good luck to you and hopefully it works this next cycle. I had luck last cycle with all of that but it just didn't stick. Here's to a SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER bfp ladies!!!

Well ladies,

I'm out of the runnings!!! :nope:Went to potty and wiped.. too my surprise red mixed in my cm. (sorry TMI):blush: Sooooo I'm thinking af is ready to show her face tomorrow which is right on schedule!!! :nope::nope:

Starting tonight I will be taking Geritol in the am and in the pm along with Folic acid up until O. Temping and using OPk's along with SMEP! Busy month ahead but I look forward to getting my BFP!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm questioning whether I should do the soy from CD 3-7? what do you guys think?

I'm sorry prayinglady! Wow, you're going to take the geritol twice a day? Is that ok to do? I've heard of the folic acid thing too...isn't that in the liquid geritol already?

Well I'm only taking one hun.. I guess it safer with one! I wish I had the tonic but I just can't find it!! ugh, might have ot order it.

Right this might be tmi. Kinda confused. I noticed watery cm in my pants so I went to wipe it with some tissue n it was like a watery brownish pink (im used to having light brown sticky cm before af) Im only on cd23 so I'm praying it's not the start of af! Do you think it might be ib? im praying this is it but I'm scared it's af with an early visit! I will be taking vitamin b complex next cycle if it is! I didn't use opk this cycle but when I have in the past I've got my + inbetween cd 14 and 22. I noticed when it was + I would cramp n b bloated which is what I noticed on cd16 this cycle. Maybe I should use opk again so I know for sure.... Omg Im freaking out lol

Well ladies,

Well I'm only taking one hun.. I guess it safer with one! I wish I had the tonic but I just can't find it!! ugh, might have ot order it.

is the tonic just the liquid kind? i have the liquid kind and it's so nasty! not sure it's tonic though...i just know the bottle says geritol liquid...i hope you get yours soon!

Well ladies,

is the tonic just the liquid kind? i have the liquid kind and it's so nasty! not sure it's tonic though...i just know the bottle says geritol liquid...i hope you get yours soon!

Yeah that's it! The tonic just means it's a liquid medicine :) it tastes terrible! but well worth it!!

Well ladies,

Yeah that's it! The tonic just means it's a liquid medicine :) it tastes terrible! but well worth it!!

sounds about right to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->