Geritol and Pregnancy

If pills dont work this month, I may try the liquid kind.

Hi ladies, well it wasn't ib, af here full flow now complete with cramps. I'm waiting for geritol tonic to arrive but that's looking like next cycle now. Until that arrives I will be taking centrum, primrose oil, vitamin b complex and folic acid. Decided to use opk again this cycle. How's everyone else doing?

Just got back from my (hopefully) last HCG bloodwork appointment. Find out the results in the AM! So far they have been:

Sept 2: 240
Sept 4: 747
Sept 6: 1547

HI LADIES!!! I was talking to a friend about ttc & she told me about geritol so I google it lol & this post came up I started reading it & I got inspired to give it a try & join!!! Good luck ladies:thumbup: any helpful advice u can give me I'm all ears

Just got back from my (hopefully) last HCG bloodwork appointment. Find out the results in the AM! So far they have been:

Sept 2: 240
Sept 4: 747
Sept 6: 1547

Looking good hun!! I'm so happy for you.:happydance:

Going to be starting the tonic form here in a few days...right now I'm taking the pill form...what do you use to chase it?! Cuz I don't want to try to chase it and make it worse...

Sugarpie, I chase it with whatever I can find that has a strong enough taste. LOL I have heard grapefruit juice works really well. but I don't like that taste any different than Tonic !!

Try either Robitussin or Grapefruit Juice, I used both of those. Seems like craberry juice may work also because it has a strong taste :) GL

Well ladies,

I'm out of the runnings!!! :nope:Went to potty and wiped.. too my surprise red mixed in my cm. (sorry TMI):blush: Sooooo I'm thinking af is ready to show her face tomorrow which is right on schedule!!! :nope::nope:

Starting tonight I will be taking Geritol in the am and in the pm along with Folic acid up until O. Temping and using OPk's along with SMEP! Busy month ahead but I look forward to getting my BFP!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm questioning whether I should do the soy from CD 3-7? what do you guys think?

I'm sorry prayinglady! Wow, you're going to take the geritol twice a day? Is that ok to do? I've heard of the folic acid thing too...isn't that in the liquid geritol already?

Well I'm only taking one hun.. I guess it safer with one! I wish I had the tonic but I just can't find it!! ugh, might have ot order it.

The tonic is gross!!! Do they not sell it by you? I'm taking the tonic. Do you want me to send you some? It's at my cvs and i'm sure lots of other places...not sure how we'd work on the payment though...you send me the money and i send you the stuff or vice versa? :-/

Well ladies,

I'm out of the runnings!!! :nope:Went to potty and wiped.. too my surprise red mixed in my cm. (sorry TMI):blush: Sooooo I'm thinking af is ready to show her face tomorrow which is right on schedule!!! :nope::nope:

Starting tonight I will be taking Geritol in the am and in the pm along with Folic acid up until O. Temping and using OPk's along with SMEP! Busy month ahead but I look forward to getting my BFP!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm questioning whether I should do the soy from CD 3-7? what do you guys think?

I'm sorry prayinglady! Wow, you're going to take the geritol twice a day? Is that ok to do? I've heard of the folic acid thing too...isn't that in the liquid geritol already?

Well I'm only taking one hun.. I guess it safer with one! I wish I had the tonic but I just can't find it!! ugh, might have ot order it.

The tonic is gross!!! Do they not sell it by you? I'm taking the tonic. Do you want me to send you some? It's at my cvs and i'm sure lots of other places...not sure how we'd work on the payment though...you send me the money and i send you the stuff or vice versa? :-/

I just found the HUGE bottle at a local store here for 15.00! So I guess I'll have to get the big bottle and take it slow. I'm loving the pills because the tonic is soo nasty but I want the tonic because it would work right away.

Hi ladies, well it wasn't ib, af here full flow now complete with cramps. I'm waiting for geritol tonic to arrive but that's looking like next cycle now. Until that arrives I will be taking centrum, primrose oil, vitamin b complex and folic acid. Decided to use opk again this cycle. How's everyone else doing?

sorry it was the witch! i hope all this stuff helps you for next cycle. i'm mad because i had to stop taking the evening primrose oil...i think i'm allergic to it. Red horrible blood shot eyes the entire time i'm on it so i'm done with it after only 2 cycles. Oh well...i'm on plenty of other things that should help aide in conception...we shall see!

Going to be starting the tonic form here in a few days...right now I'm taking the pill form...what do you use to chase it?! Cuz I don't want to try to chase it and make it worse...

i chase it with grapefruit juice...it's so gross you have to chase it with something else stronger! ugh...

Well ladies,

I just found the HUGE bottle at a local store here for 15.00! So I guess I'll have to get the big bottle and take it slow. I'm loving the pills because the tonic is soo nasty but I want the tonic because it would work right away.

ok good, glad you found it. i've only seen the small bottles for 4.98...i would rather have a big bottle...maybe i'll find that at walmart. :)

Well ladies,

ok good, glad you found it. i've only seen the small bottles for 4.98...i would rather have a big bottle...maybe i'll find that at walmart. :)

Yeah well I guess the big ole bottle makes since. :):dohh:

hi my husband and I want to conceive did the geritol work and how,should you take it?

My geritol tonic came this morning, I'm on cd4 would it be too late to start it tomorrow? Do you take it all the way through cycle or just till you ovulate?

My geritol tonic came this morning, I'm on cd4 would it be too late to start it tomorrow? Do you take it all the way through cycle or just till you ovulate?

I dont think it is to late to start it. I hear some ladies say they only take the tonic up to ovulation because there is alcohol in it and then they switch to prenatals or the pill form of getitol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->