Geritol and Pregnancy

I took my first dosage of the tonic last night and it was disgusting!! Tuck! Hubby thought I was getting sick or was hurt cuz of my reaction...I had him smells it and he about gagged...

I haven't smelt it yet. Gonna start taking it tomorrow though. I will be prepared for the vile taste! X

My geritol tonic came this morning, I'm on cd4 would it be too late to start it tomorrow? Do you take it all the way through cycle or just till you ovulate?

My geritol tonic came this morning, I'm on cd4 would it be too late to start it tomorrow? Do you take it all the way through cycle or just till you ovulate?

I dont think it is to late to start it. I hear some ladies say they only take the tonic up to ovulation because there is alcohol in it and then they switch to prenatals or the pill form of getitol.

ES89, 3ggO is right...take it up to ovulation, then stop and start taking your prenatal again. Good luck!

I haven't smelt it yet. Gonna start taking it tomorrow though. I will be prepared for the vile taste! X

be prepared, it's GROSS! my trick...don't smell it, just down it real quick as far back in your throat as you can and immediately chase it with your preferred drink...mine is grapefruit juice.

be prepared, it's GROSS! my trick...don't smell it, just down it real quick as far back in your throat as you can and immediately chase it with your preferred drink...mine is grapefruit juice.

lol!!! I agree 100%

Watch out, that nasty tasting stuff may just get you one of these... ;)

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 9
It is worth the vile taste if we all get babies at the end of our cycles :) I will have to buy some grapefruit juice, OJ doesn't take away the taste! X

Grapefruit juice does a pretty good job covering the taste but use the trick we all did when we were younger, don't breathe it it! Hold your nose, plug it with TP (that's what I did haha) and I wouldn't breathe outta my nose til I was out of the bathroom

I had to knock it back, drink some oj, brush my teeth and swill mouthwash. It repeated on me a few times lol. Nastyyyyyy! But if there is a baby at the end of it, will defo be worth it :) How many cycles were u taking geritol for before you got your bfp??

Thats brill! I took the pill form on my last 2 cycles (well half my last, I ran out) but I've heard tonic works quicker with it being liquid. Praying for bfp!! I've already started doing opks I'm only on cd5! really don't wanna miss ovulation, how often did u bd?

Pretty much everyday or everyother day from the end of AF to 2 days after O

I planned to do it every other day, let the sperm build up a bit :) did u use opk?

Yeah I did, this was my first cycle with them as well. I started the day after my last dose of soy (which was CD8 when I started, I did soy 3-7) I started doing 1 a day then 2 and when they started getting even darker, I was doing 3 a day. I ordered 40 OPKs that came with 10 HPTs, I only have 4 OPKs left lol

Lol I had a really short cycle last month so I've already started using opk n I'm only on cd5. I really don't want to miss ovulation!

Powell-- where did you order them?? I think it would be useful to have that many if I'm out of the running this cycle!!

I got mine off eBay, think I got the same pack size

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->