Geritol and Pregnancy

I bought the pills and started towards the last two weeks of my cycle just so it would be in my system at the beginning of the next one and I also bought folic acid. But because geritol contains folic acid how many extra mcg of it should I be taking? I dont wanna over due it.

ES- i don't know why I didn't think of eBay ! lol If AF shows I will at least be glad to start an entire cycle with geritol and soy. any other tips I should try??

Ashley- I take 800

I bought the pills and started towards the last two weeks of my cycle just so it would be in my system at the beginning of the next one and I also bought folic acid. But because geritol contains folic acid how many extra mcg of it should I be taking? I dont wanna over due it.

My Geritol didn't have folic acid in it

I believe mine has .38 mcg and I have been taking 800 mg along with geritol so is this okay? What would to much folic acid do or is there such thing?

I believe mine has .38 mcg and I have been taking 800 mg along with geritol so is this okay? What would to much folic acid do or is there such thing?

I only take 400mg plus what is in my geritol.

I've read conflicting info on this subject. I have read that it is water soluable (i know i spelled that wrong lol) so you pee out the extra, I've also read that too much is worse than not enough.
My prenatal has 800mcg so as long as you're not taking more than that, I think you'll be okay

I've heard mixed stories about folic acid too. My geritol says it has 18mg of iron, the pill form had a small amount of fa in it but not quite enough. I've been taking a separate fa suppliment n there is a small amount in my vitamin b complex. Just hope I'm not having too much now...

I've heard mixed stories about folic acid too. My geritol says it has 18mg of iron, the pill form had a small amount of fa in it but not quite enough. I've been taking a separate fa suppliment n there is a small amount in my vitamin b complex. Just hope I'm not having too much now...

I took the tonic geritol and took 800mcg of FA with it. I stopped taking my B-Complex with it because there is B vits in the Geritol and also in the Royal Jelly I was taking so I didn't want to take too much of certain B vits

Powell-what all exactly were you taking besides the tonic and soy to get your bfp?

Powell-what all exactly were you taking besides the tonic and soy to get your bfp?

It was my 3rd cycle using baby aspirin..I had been taking it previously but slacked for a few cycles and I started back up after my MC

It was my 2nd cycle using Royal Jelly, Raw Honey & Cinnamon

It was my 1st cycle using OPKs, Geritol & Soy Isoflavones.

We BD every day or every other day from the end of AF til a few days after O.

What's the side effects of taking too much b vitamin? I took the pill form last 2 cycles n my lp was short hence y I'm taking a bit more this cycle. Where do you get baby aspirin? X

I just ordered my first bottle of geritol .. Didn't actively TTC this month ..

Can you get the royal jelly and raw honey and cinnamon in a pill form?

They Royal Jelly I took and also the Cinnamon were in pill form, the raw honey only comes in honey form. Anything else will have been processed and therefore loses it's benificial qualities

What's the side effects of taking too much b vitamin? I took the pill form last 2 cycles n my lp was short hence y I'm taking a bit more this cycle. Where do you get baby aspirin? X

I don't remember, but I'm sure Dr Google can help you out!

I've seen baby aspirin sold anywhere regular strength aspirin is sold. It's bottled under the name Low Dose Aspirin now, it used to be baby aspirin, which is why people still call it that

I don't remember, but I'm sure Dr Google can help you out!

I've seen baby aspirin sold anywhere regular strength aspirin is sold. It's bottled under the name Low Dose Aspirin now, it used to be baby aspirin, which is why people still call it that

took me forever to find the baby aspirin...i had the lady confused she asked what i was looking for and i said baby aspirin and so she thought it was for a kid...and im like no for me...and shes like oh then you want this kind...and its the low dose kind. so im taking Geritol tonic, baby aspirin, vitamin D and folic acid at night and in the mornings i take my thyroid meds....i feel like a walking pharmacy! :)

Right if no luck this cycle I will get some baby aspirin ;-) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"