Geritol and Pregnancy

Hello Ladies,
wanted to join in on this conversation regarding the cinnamon. I was dx with PCOS and tried clomid with no response. I wanted to try cinnamon after reading what dose of cinnamon is usually taken?

Yay, time to BD!!! :)

Attachments

• 20120916_214728 (768x1024).jpg
    20120916_214728 (768x1024).jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 6
If you look at my chart, we've been doing it every other day so i'm sure we're covered but we're going to make sure we do tonight and tomorrow and we shall see! fingers crossed!

Hello Ladies,
wanted to join in on this conversation regarding the cinnamon. I was dx with PCOS and tried clomid with no response. I wanted to try cinnamon after reading what dose of cinnamon is usually taken?

I think my bottle calls for either 1000mg or 2000mg a day

Hey guys..sorry I haven't been posting. Just started a new job so things have been really crazy. I wanted to give you guys an update and get your opinion as well. Ok here goes...

My September cycle is suppose to be here 9/21 but I started spotting on 9/9 and hasn't stopped..l
My nipples have been sore as I don't know what for about 2wks now..unbearable..
My fiancé said I have been moody and I have to admit I have been a bit on edge..
This morning I tool a HPT and it came back positive within one minute..

I am going to take another in the morning when I get up for work..

I guess my question is..with the light spotting (only shows when I use the restroom) could I really be pregnant? Has anyone else had this happen to them? If so, what was the outcome?

I forgot to mention I have been taking the geritol pills for about a month before I tested positive.

Any help would be so appreciated. :)

I know someone who spotted and even bled a bit and she was pg. she had an infection so go to ur docs ASAP :) and congratulations!!

Done with Geritol for this cycle...back to prenatal until next af...hopefully NO AF! Fingers crossed!

my ticker says two days to ovulation but i believe it happened yesterday/last night or will today so...

Fx there's a baby in your bottle :-D I can't wait to ovulate, the taste is vile!! Totally worth it if we get our babies ;-)

I've been gone for a while too with school and work. anyway, AF is due today. my nipples hurt and that's about it. I began cramping about a week ago but it stopped two days ago. and I had a brown SPOT. I say it that way because it was literally a spot when I wiped and that was the day the cramping stopped. fingers crossed for a BFP!!

I've been gone for a while too with school and work. anyway, AF is due today. my nipples hurt and that's about it. I began cramping about a week ago but it stopped two days ago. and I had a brown SPOT. I say it that way because it was literally a spot when I wiped and that was the day the cramping stopped. fingers crossed for a BFP!!

Fx'd hun!!!

thanks PrayingLady :) I don't feel pregnant but I hope I am anyway. lol

CD14 today and starting to get some nice looking OPK's. I usually don't start having any look like this until CD18-19. The left one is without flash and right with flash.

Attachments

• CD14-4-1.jpg
    CD14-4-1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 2
  • CD14-4pm2.jpg
    CD14-4pm2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
i've been gone for a while too with school and work. Anyway, af is due today. My nipples hurt and that's about it. I began cramping about a week ago but it stopped two days ago. And i had a brown spot. I say it that way because it was literally a spot when i wiped and that was the day the cramping stopped. Fingers crossed for a bfp!!

good luck hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"