Geritol and Pregnancy

CD14 today and starting to get some nice looking OPK's. I usually don't start having any look like this until CD18-19. The left one is without flash and right with flash.

nice!!!

OKAY YOU GUYS. Geritol worked!!! or Soy!! EITHER one or both! I only used them for one cycle, and I finally got my BFP today! I am so happy I don't know what to do.

razorbacks-First, I wanna say congrats!!!! I think we are around the same time and was wondering if you could help me. My last period was August 17th so I am due around tomorrow for af but they are irregular so who knows when it will show up. Do you know what day you ovulated? I wanna see if I am fairly covered since we are in the same boat. My fiance and I bd on the 25,26,28,30,31,1,2,4,6, and 9. I have been so exhausted and dont feel like it anymore as I figured our window of catching it was closed anyways. Whenever I eat though I am not getting full.

Ladies... Here is my test from 8pm.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 6
Powell- thanks so much!!!! :)

Ashley- omg you are basically on the same track as me. you should be covered :) I ovulated around the 30th. good luck!

Omg I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! If I don't get my bfp this cycle, I might look at getting some soy

Looks positive to me 3gg0 get bding :)

3gg0- did you happen to take a test later last night? I mean to suggest to you to do, but got sleepy and went to bed. I bet that one was/would have been positive!

EGG0 it looked positive to me as well!

Powell--how do I get tickers in my signature?? LOL

How many dpo were u when you got your bfp razorbacks?

it is crazy, but I am actually sort of confused about that. I got my positive OPK, and I should have ovulated August 30th based on those. Which would mean I was 20dpo..but when I was 11 or 12dpo it was negative. So I guess I had a really long leutal phase or I didn't ovulate when I thought I did! I just got my BFP last night, and its a funny story actually. one of my best friends is a week late for AF. and she didn't want to test alone so she asked if I would test with her at the same time. AF wasn't even late for me!! She wasn't even due until today! but I got my BFP within like 10 seconds! sadly hers was negative so I felt really bad :( but I don't know how I got a BFP before AF was even due.

Oh gosh that must have been such a mixed emotion moment! Sorry for your friend. Some women don't get their bfps till later

she is just upset because AF was not late for me but it is for her so she is thinking hers should have shown up too :( but it was sad and I started to cry like a baby. lol

Oh Hun :-( maybe she should get her bloods done if af doesn't show soon x

I really hope she gets a BFP! I planned on not telling anyone except OH until Christmas, but now she knows and I feel terrible since she is the one friend who was also TTC. I know how I felt everytime friends would tell me they were pregnant, and when I would see other people with bellies. Now I feel bad I was that person to her :/

I am so scared to test because I am so irregular and I only saw ewcm on the 10th. My app on my phone says af is due today, hopefully she doesnt show!

3gg0- did you happen to take a test later last night? I mean to suggest to you to do, but got sleepy and went to bed. I bet that one was/would have been positive!

The last one I took was at 8. I tried to take a digital one as well, but it error out and I had already dumped the cup. (Wish I would have waited)

This I the last one I took at 8.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 5

The last one I took was at 8. I tried to take a digital one as well, but it error out and I had already dumped the cup. (Wish I would have waited)

This I the last one I took at 8.

it looks like one later in the evening or maybe even in the AM would have been positive. Hope you got you BD on ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->