Geritol and Pregnancy

3gg0- did you happen to take a test later last night? I mean to suggest to you to do, but got sleepy and went to bed. I bet that one was/would have been positive!

The last one I took was at 8. I tried to take a digital one as well, but it error out and I had already dumped the cup. (Wish I would have waited)

This I the last one I took at 8.

it looks like one later in the evening or maybe even in the AM would have been positive. Hope you got you BD on ;)

I am not able to test in the mornings... So I will be testing at noon and hope that it is still positive. And hope that I can confirm it on a digital tonight unlike last night :(

My test from noon today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 3
You probably had your surge last night. You BDing again tonight?

;)

My US was great today. My due date changed from May 13th to the 14th and little baby had a heartbeat of 124bpm <3

Today's test from 4:30. Also took at digital and it was negative. I really wish I would have gotten the digital last night to work. So I could have confirmed whether or not the IC was positive. :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 3
It didn't look positive, but I bet if you would have tested later in the evening, it would have been

It didn't look positive, but I bet if you would have tested later in the evening, it would have been

8 is the latest I can take one as I am in bed by 9. Well, if so, I guess at least we BD the night before and last night. Going to try real hard to BD again tonight.

I think if you're able to BD tonight, you should be covered.

Your temp seems to agree with (what probably would have been a positive OPK later in the evening) so GL catching that egggie! Then your eggo will be prego ;) :dust:

Your temp seems to agree with (what probably would have been a positive OPK later in the evening) so GL catching that egggie! Then your eggo will be prego ;) :dust:

So I had taken another test last night and it was much lighter than the ones from earlier in the day. This morning my temp went up .4 degrees. Do you think that is a good sign? I was able to seduce the hubby last night, so we :sex: the few days. I never had any signs of O which is why I worry it hasn't happened. I know not everyone even notice it, but it seems like most ladies do. I think to be safe I might keep testing and for BD'ing every other day.

Anyone get a sick feeling in the morning when taking the tonic? I took the pills just fine...but the tonic I feel sick!

I did for the first few days. Felt like it was sitting at the bottom of my stomach if u get me?

Yeah It felt like my stomach was crampy and I need to get sick...I take it at night. This morning wasn't as bad...

I take it in the morning after breakfast :)

So I had taken another test last night and it was much lighter than the ones from earlier in the day. This morning my temp went up .4 degrees. Do you think that is a good sign? I was able to seduce the hubby last night, so we :sex: the few days. I never had any signs of O which is why I worry it hasn't happened. I know not everyone even notice it, but it seems like most ladies do. I think to be safe I might keep testing and for BD'ing every other day.

Sounds perfect! Keep testing just to make sure, at least til FF confirms O on yesterday. Have you tried putting dummy temps in to see if it agrees?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->