Geritol and Pregnancy

I think if you're able to BD tonight, you should be covered.

Your temp seems to agree with (what probably would have been a positive OPK later in the evening) so GL catching that egggie! Then your eggo will be prego ;) :dust:

So I had taken another test last night and it was much lighter than the ones from earlier in the day. This morning my temp went up .4 degrees. Do you think that is a good sign? I was able to seduce the hubby last night, so we :sex: the few days. I never had any signs of O which is why I worry it hasn't happened. I know not everyone even notice it, but it seems like most ladies do. I think to be safe I might keep testing and for BD'ing every other day.

Sounds perfect! Keep testing just to make sure, at least til FF confirms O on yesterday. Have you tried putting dummy temps in to see if it agrees?

I have not. What kind of temps should I put in? Sorry to ask so many questions... Charting is pretty new to me since I have a thermometer that is working correctly now.

Your temp seems to agree with (what probably would have been a positive OPK later in the evening) so GL catching that egggie! Then your eggo will be prego ;) :dust:

So I had taken another test last night and it was much lighter than the ones from earlier in the day. This morning my temp went up .4 degrees. Do you think that is a good sign? I was able to seduce the hubby last night, so we :sex: the few days. I never had any signs of O which is why I worry it hasn't happened. I know not everyone even notice it, but it seems like most ladies do. I think to be safe I might keep testing and for BD'ing every other day.

Sounds perfect! Keep testing just to make sure, at least til FF confirms O on yesterday. Have you tried putting dummy temps in to see if it agrees?

I have not. What kind of temps should I put in? Sorry to ask so many questions... Charting is pretty new to me since I have a thermometer that is working correctly now.

You're fine. I always would put them increasing by .1 or .2 just to see if an increase would give me crosshairs

You're fine. I always would put them increasing by .1 or .2 just to see if an increase would give me crosshairs

Ok... So I did that and FF shows I would have O'ed on CD15 which was yesterday. So FX's my temps continue to rise... It would be exciting because that would mean my OPK's were correct on CD14.

3gg0- with your temp dip/rise, i'm pretty sure you O'd then :) yay! FX'd for high temps!!

yay prayinglady!! GL

I'm still waiting on +opk. Only on cd13 (early early in morn here) hoping I don't get my positive till mOnday now as I am going my brothers for the weekend and don't fancy bding there...lol x

:happydance:Hey ladies!!

So I just toook another test just to confirm that today is O day and my line got darker than the control line in less than 1 minute!! OMG this must be one strong eggie!!!!:happydance::happydance:

The top one is the one I just took tonight.. like mins ago and as we can see the TEST line is darker than the control line!:happydance:

Darker.jpg

hey everyone so ive been checking these pages out for months read it from beginning to end lol me and hubby have been trying to conceive for avout 3 years now and no luck also i have pcos so its a little harder then everyone else to conceive i bought the geritol liquid form and started taking it today wish me luck ! oh btw does anyone know if theirs a best time to take it in the day and is it okay to take it while on your period i just started my period today and i havent had a period for 3 months my periods are VERY VERY IRREGULAR. sorry i know i have a million questions & good luck to everyone trying ! :D

I take it at night all cycle...some ppl only take it during certain days...but I take it all cycle...make sure you eat something with it. Good luck!

I take it in the morning after breakfast, just because it's the easiest time to remember! Have you got the tonic or pill? Make sure you chase the tonic with something like grapefruit juice. The taste is horrible! I'm only taking it up till ovulation But I took the pill form all through my cycle but I didn't get my bfp that cycle

yeah I took the pill form all the way up til I got my BFP a few days ago, then I switched to prenatels. I think it is a miracle pill :) lol

So I just toook another test just to confirm that today is O day and my line got darker than the control line in less than 1 minute!! OMG this must be one strong eggie!!!!:happydance::happydance:

The top one is the one I just took tonight.. like mins ago and as we can see the TEST line is darker than the control line!:happydance:

View attachment 481711

Love dark lines like that!!! Hope you :sex:

View attachment 481711

Sure did!! Going at it again tonight :sex:

View attachment 481711

Woohoo! Make sure you have an orgasm too! It's supposed to help! ;-) Have fun!

View attachment 481711

Woohoo! Make sure you have an orgasm too! It's supposed to help! ;-) Have fun!

Well of course!! It aint fun unless I get some! #TMI Soweeee..

View attachment 481711

Is it just me? Or does that look ALMOST positive. It doesn't look AS dark as the control line, but almost

**edit** nevermind, I just realized those are upside down ;) GL hun, hope you catch that eggie!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->