Geritol and Pregnancy

:happydance:Hey ladies!!

So I just toook another test just to confirm that today is O day and my line got darker than the control line in less than 1 minute!! OMG this must be one strong eggie!!!!:happydance::happydance:

The top one is the one I just took tonight.. like mins ago and as we can see the TEST line is darker than the control line!:happydance:

View attachment 481711

Is it just me? Or does that look ALMOST positive. It doesn't look AS dark as the control line, but almost

**edit** nevermind, I just realized those are upside down ;) GL hun, hope you catch that eggie!!

lol at **edit** .. Thank Powell. I hope we did too!:happydance:

Do any of you know how to upload images from an iPhone onto here??

Do any of you know how to upload images from an iPhone onto here??

If you updated your phone when the update came through on Wednesday you will be able to otherwise you can't. You just hit the paper clip and it will take you to anothr screen, hit the choose file button, choose your picture then hit upload. Once the file attaches you can close the window and it will be on your reply. I always preview my post to make sure the picture attached.

Well it looks like I O'ed on the 20th which would be CD15. That is very early for me. FX we caught the egg.

I think the soy helped me this month. I hope we BD enough around that time. We BD on CD13, CD14, and CD15. We haven't been able to BD since CD15 because we have been so busy and have had company over. :(

What do you know +opk! I knew I was cramping for a reason! Now to get oh off the bloody computer!!!

I Oed early too and got my BFP so I hope you get it too girl :)

for this bfp cycle... when did you start geitol?as in cd when to when and when did you start taking the pill and liquid day and night each?
im sorry for all the question, my fiance is leaving for the military oct 10 and this is our last month ;/ i already started baby asprin today. gonna get soy tomorrow to start cd3-7, but not sure when i should start the folio acid also what brand? did u try green tea, sunflower seeds, acupuncture????

Okay so day 3 of taking liquid form & the taste is aghhhh >.< indescribable my husband almost puked when he smelled it lol I've been taking it at night should I switch to the morning ? And thanks as I've seen in the post repeatedly baby dust to all of you !! :D good luck !

Oh yeah my periods wearing off today should be finished by tomorrow normally I have periods for a week very couple months so I'm excited I think this is regulating it :D

So I think I ovulated in the middle of the night. Opk was negative this morning but gonna bd again tonight just incase. On a geritol side I've taken it this morning but should I switch to baby aspirin now due to the alcohol in the tonic? I carry on taking vit b complex though?

Okay so day 3 of taking liquid form & the taste is aghhhh >.< indescribable my husband almost puked when he smelled it lol I've been taking it at night should I switch to the morning ? And thanks as I've seen in the post repeatedly baby dust to all of you !! :D good luck !

Oh yeah my periods wearing off today should be finished by tomorrow normally I have periods for a week very couple months so I'm excited I think this is regulating it :D
What cd did you start geritol

What cd did you start geritol

Okay so I would believe if cd means cycle day that would've been day 1 because it's the day I started my period but I'm not sure about all those acronyms lol -.-

So I think I ovulated in the middle of the night. Opk was negative this morning but gonna bd again tonight just incase. On a geritol side I've taken it this morning but should I switch to baby aspirin now due to the alcohol in the tonic? I carry on taking vit b complex though?

Just curious but why would you switch from geritol to baby aspirin?

Got told there was alcohol in the geritol tonic so not to take it past ovulation? What did you do again Powell? What would you advise?

Got told there was alcohol in the geritol tonic so not to take it past ovulation? What did you do again Powell? What would you advise?

I took it all the way up until my BFP. But as for switching after O, you would switch to a prenatal, not baby aspirin. If your taking baby aspirin, you should start at the beginning of the cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->