Geritol and Pregnancy

well FF moved my crosshairs back two days this morning...i don't agree with it though because i know when i felt the pain and i told it when i got a positive opk...why does it do that? ugh...oh well...continue waiting! the BFN would make sense then if this is right as it would have only been 7 dpo. We shall see.

Now we are even closer together :) though it sucks that it happened. Last month FF said I O'ed on CD27, but everyone else said it was probably CD24 because I had more of a temp drop that day. UGH! Our bodies are a pain sometimes!

yeah, our bodies are a pain, i agree! Your chart is looking fantastic with the temps continuing to go up! I'm jealous!

well FF moved my crosshairs back two days this morning...i don't agree with it though because i know when i felt the pain and i told it when i got a positive opk...why does it do that? ugh...oh well...continue waiting! the BFN would make sense then if this is right as it would have only been 7 dpo. We shall see.

Now we are even closer together :) though it sucks that it happened. Last month FF said I O'ed on CD27, but everyone else said it was probably CD24 because I had more of a temp drop that day. UGH! Our bodies are a pain sometimes!

yeah, our bodies are a pain, i agree! Your chart is looking fantastic with the temps continuing to go up! I'm jealous!

Yes I agree!!! Her chart looks excellent! I had a temp dip today at 6dpo.. and I feel quite horrible. Feel like I'm getting sick.:nope:

Yes I agree!!! Her chart looks excellent! I had a temp dip today at 6dpo.. and I feel quite horrible. Feel like I'm getting sick.:nope:

Implantation mayb?

Implantation mayb?

I dunno hun but I'm getting read y to go back to bed.. yet again today.:nope::nope:

i HATE temp dips...but fingers crossed it goes back up tomorrow! :)

Implantation mayb?

Wanted to see how many mg u had when you took soy?

Implantation mayb?

Wanted to see how many mg u had when you took soy?

I did CD3-7 80-80-120-120-160.

Implantation mayb?

I dunno hun but I'm getting read y to go back to bed.. yet again today.:nope::nope:

This is just my personal opinion but if I were you and feeling like you do with a temp dip, I would start getting a little excited because the timing for feeling like you're getting a cold and having a temp dip are perfect for implantation!

Implantation mayb?

This is just my personal opinion but if I were you and feeling like you do with a temp dip, I would start getting a little excited because the timing for feeling like you're getting a cold and having a temp dip are perfect for implantation!

I agree with Powell... It could be implantation. So now I am jealous of your chart. Lol!

Implantation mayb?

I agree with Powell... It could be implantation. So now I am jealous of your chart. Lol!

Thanks Ladies. Unfortunately I can't get back to sleep so I'm just laying here stalking you guys!! I wanted Ice cream and cake soo bad last night... Hopefully I build up the strength today to make my cake and hubby promised he'll bring me a big bowl of ice cream!!

My birthday is on saturday soo I'm hoping I feel good enough to make it to dinner... Sigh. Happy 25th to me ;)

Implantation mayb?

Thanks Ladies. Unfortunately I can't get back to sleep so I'm just laying here stalking you guys!! I wanted Ice cream and cake soo bad last night... Hopefully I build up the strength today to make my cake and hubby promised he'll bring me a big bowl of ice cream!!

My birthday is on saturday soo I'm hoping I feel good enough to make it to dinner... Sigh. Happy 25th to me ;)

Wow, you're a youngin! :) Happy early birthday! I'll be 33 in 2 months...ugh...we better get pregnant soon!

Implantation mayb?

Wow, you're a youngin! :) Happy early birthday! I'll be 33 in 2 months...ugh...we better get pregnant soon!

Yeah I know!! I actually got married at 23 (young) Everyone felt like it was soo young, but after dating him for 4 years we were both ready :) Love him to pieces!! Now I'm ready to add a little one into our life. I promised him after 1 year of marriage I will try so now this is the first month and I'm officially trying!:thumbup:

I would love to get a bfp on saturday (9dpo) but thats wishful thinking.. who knows. Fx'd!

We are the same. I am 25 birthday is in may. And my hubby and I got married two years ago when I was 23 :)

Looks like I'm following in you're ladies footsteps! We got married this past January, and I will be turning 24 this October :)

We are the same. I am 25 birthday is in may. And my hubby and I got married two years ago when I was 23 :)

Woww!! Thats why we connect sooo good! Well I got married last year august so I wasn't 24 just yet, but we've only been married for a year!

How exciting is that!!!

Woww!! Thats why we connect sooo good! Well I got married last year august so I wasn't 24 just yet, but we've only been married for a year!

How exciting is that!!!

Now (even more than I did) I really hope we get to be bump buddies!!!!! :) how exciting would that be!

How exciting is that!!!

Now (even more than I did) I really hope we get to be bump buddies!!!!! :) how exciting would that be!

Too exciting!!

So this may be TMI, but I just went to urinate and when I wipe the CM was like wow! IT was long and thick? What the heck does that mean?I could of pulled it apart at least 1 inch without it breaking, and soooo thick omg!!:wacko:

I have no idea... Never had that happen.

praying lady, that's a very nice story. I was married to my first husband at 23 also and i'm sure we'd already have kids by now...maybe...but had to start over 5 years ago and we weren't ready for the kiddo's until a year and a half ago so here I am...32 and trying for my first. Good luck to both of us!!!

How exciting is that!!!

Too exciting!!

So this may be TMI, but I just went to urinate and when I wipe the CM was like wow! IT was long and thick? What the heck does that mean?I could of pulled it apart at least 1 inch without it breaking, and soooo thick omg!!:wacko:

Hhhhmmm...that sounds like eggwhite...the most fertile kind! strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->