Geritol and Pregnancy

Oh poop lol. Would it do more harm than good to start taking it this cycle? Oh no does that mean more geritol haha. When did you switch to a prenatal? After your bfp? Sorry so many questions!

Oh poop lol. Would it do more harm than good to start taking it this cycle? Oh no does that mean more geritol haha. When did you switch to a prenatal? After your bfp? Sorry so many questions!

Your fine hun! I swear the ladies on here helped me get my BFP so I love to return the favor!

You can go ahead and start taking it, it wont hurt anything. I switched to my prenatal after BFP. I considered starting it after O, but I wasn't able to pinpoint O exactly because I had a few positive OPKs like a week after FF put my crosshairs up. So I just took it up until BFP. I've read of ladies doing both, switching after O and also after BFP. So whatever you're more comfortable doing. Just make sure you're taking the Geritol with food. I wasn't at first, then was informed by a lady on here that it isn't so much as to help you not get sick from it, but because it absorbs better with food.

Thanks Powell :) as much as I have hated the taste i think I'm gonna carry it on. Will start on baby aspirin too since I bought some. My god I'm gonna be rattling! Haha. How are you feeling anyway? I've only had 1 day of +opk n it's gone negative again. Just hope we bd enough

Yeah the taste is pretty bad. I notice if I plugged my nose with TP before I even opened the bottle and didn't breathe til I got the chaser down (either Robitussin or grapefruit juice) and swig mouthwash around, it's not THAT bad. lol

Yup that's exactly what I have been doing. Smell gets stuck up ur nose if you dont lol. I really hope geritol has worked

it is crazy, but I am actually sort of confused about that. I got my positive OPK, and I should have ovulated August 30th based on those. Which would mean I was 20dpo..but when I was 11 or 12dpo it was negative. So I guess I had a really long leutal phase or I didn't ovulate when I thought I did! I just got my BFP last night, and its a funny story actually. one of my best friends is a week late for AF. and she didn't want to test alone so she asked if I would test with her at the same time. AF wasn't even late for me!! She wasn't even due until today! but I got my BFP within like 10 seconds! sadly hers was negative so I felt really bad :( but I don't know how I got a BFP before AF was even due.

same thing happened to me but mine turned out to be a chemical...hope you have better luck than i did! :)

:happydance:Hey ladies!!

So I just toook another test just to confirm that today is O day and my line got darker than the control line in less than 1 minute!! OMG this must be one strong eggie!!!!:happydance::happydance:

The top one is the one I just took tonight.. like mins ago and as we can see the TEST line is darker than the control line!:happydance:

View attachment 481711

Love dark lines like that!!! Hope you :sex:

Sure did!! Going at it again tonight :sex:

Woohoo! Make sure you have an orgasm too! It's supposed to help! ;-) Have fun!

Well of course!! It aint fun unless I get some! #TMI Soweeee..

He, he...yes I agree! I know some that don't care or can't...

1dpo tomorrow, dreaded tww! Starting baby aspirin tomorrow if af arrives this cycle I'm gonna take it all the way through along with geritol tonic, epo, vit b complex and folic acid.

I think the soy helped me this month. I hope we BD enough around that time. We BD on CD13, CD14, and CD15. We haven't been able to BD since CD15 because we have been so busy and have had company over. :(

What day did you start soy? As in cycle days

Im taking geritol (pill form) cd3-i guess bfp/bfn/af??
Im taking baby asprin cd2-same time frame^^^
When should i take folic acid?? I was going tol cd4 but
Can it b taken in the morning with asprin & geritol or
I gotta take it 4-6hrs later.
Im going to start taking soy cd5-9 but can that be taken
In the morning or has to be 4-6hrs later also?? HELP

I take the folic acid and geritol tonic everyday throughout my cycle...and baby aspirin and vitamin d....I take those at night...and my thyroid meds i take by itself in the mornings...good luck :)

I took geritol and baby aspirin together lol

Me too! lol

Me three... Lol!

me four! :)

How you doing ttcbabayisom?

Hi there! :hi: I'm ok...my ticker says to test in 5 days...i'll just wait to see if AF comes on time or not...nervous! How are you? You're 5dpo today? You're just a few days behind me!

My ticker is wrong... I haven't changed it. Lol... Guess I should fix it.

You are right... 5dpo and feel normal. I know it's still to early for anything though. I am really hoping AF doesn't show anytime soon like she did last cycle. She should up 9 days after O.

Are you having any symptoms?

I took geritol and baby aspirin together lol

Me too! lol

Me three... Lol!

me four! :)

How you doing ttcbabayisom?

Hi there! :hi: I'm ok...my ticker says to test in 5 days...i'll just wait to see if AF comes on time or not...nervous! How are you? You're 5dpo today? You're just a few days behind me!

My ticker is wrong... I haven't changed it. Lol... Guess I should fix it.

You are right... 5dpo and feel normal. I know it's still to early for anything though. I am really hoping AF doesn't show anytime soon like she did last cycle. She should up 9 days after O.

Are you having any symptoms?

I noticed your ticker was off but i looked at your chart to get the truth. He, he...well, i've been trying so hard not to SS but it's impossible! Everything's a symptom! I have had sore bbs ever since O and a little before and been VERY tired the last few days...frequent peeing but that's about it. I think it could all be because of my progesterone too though...AND i just read my temps could read higher due to that too so...guess i just wait and see. I should start my period on Saturday or Sunday so if no period Saturday, i will definitely be testing then...maybe Sunday...we shall see. I hate seeing BFN's! Good luck to us both!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->