Geritol and Pregnancy

Does anyone know if it is safe to take vitex and geritol in the same cycle?

I took geritol and baby aspirin together lol

Me too! lol

Me three... Lol!

me four! :)

How you doing ttcbabayisom?

Hi there! :hi: I'm ok...my ticker says to test in 5 days...i'll just wait to see if AF comes on time or not...nervous! How are you? You're 5dpo today? You're just a few days behind me!

My ticker is wrong... I haven't changed it. Lol... Guess I should fix it.

You are right... 5dpo and feel normal. I know it's still to early for anything though. I am really hoping AF doesn't show anytime soon like she did last cycle. She should up 9 days after O.

Are you having any symptoms?

I noticed your ticker was off but i looked at your chart to get the truth. He, he...well, i've been trying so hard not to SS but it's impossible! Everything's a symptom! I have had sore bbs ever since O and a little before and been VERY tired the last few days...frequent peeing but that's about it. I think it could all be because of my progesterone too though...AND i just read my temps could read higher due to that too so...guess i just wait and see. I should start my period on Saturday or Sunday so if no period Saturday, i will definitely be testing then...maybe Sunday...we shall see. I hate seeing BFN's! Good luck to us both!!!

I wasn't expecting to O so early. Lol.. I am not really sure when my period is due now. FF says the 30th and that will leave me with a 9 day LP again and change my cycle from 30-35 days to 24. I had a short LP last month, so I am really hoping that since I O'ed earlier than normal AF will stay away longer and of course that I get my BFP! I usually don't even have to test because AF just shows up on time. :growlmad:

Anyone know if i can take geritol (pill, soy, folic acid, and baby asprin
All at once in the morning or did u split it up? Yesterday took
Geritol baby asprin and felt like i was so sick and had a mean headache
Maybe bc i didnt eat first:/

You should always have food before taking geritol etc do not take it on a empty stomach

For first half my cycle I was taking geritol tonic, folic acid, vit b complex and epo. Now I'm taking geritol, folic acid, vit b complex and baby aspirin. I have my breakfast then take them all. I wash it down with some grapefruit juice. I think some women split theirs though but I know I would forget to take them if I didn't do it in the morning lol

Anyone know if i can take geritol (pill, soy, folic acid, and baby asprin
All at once in the morning or did u split it up? Yesterday took
Geritol baby asprin and felt like i was so sick and had a mean headache
Maybe bc i didnt eat first:/

I took all of that (plus a few more lol) Last cycle and I would take some in the AM, some in the afternoon & some at night. But always after a meal :)

So im guessing you got your bfp ??!! What did you try the cycle that worked for you :) would love to hear your story <3

So im guessing you got your bfp ??!! What did you try the cycle that worked for you :) would love to hear your story <3

Yes, I got my BFP at 20DPO!

It was my second cycle using-
Green Tea
Baby Aspirin
Royal Jelly (capsule)
Raw Honey (taken by spoonful)
Robitussin

It was my first cycle using-
Soy Isoflavones
Cinnamon (capsule)
Geritol (tonic)
Folic Acid

We had been TTC almost 2 years. We took a relaxed approach over the summer and got a BFP in June. But sadly MC just a few days later. That's when I started back up on the Baby Aspirin, green tea, RJ & Honey.

With the honey, make sure it's RAW & UNPASTEURIZED honey. The pasteurized kind doesn't have all the good qualities.

With the cinnamon, make sure it is REAL cinnamon. Sometimes the spice isn't actually cinnamon, but a similar tasting spice. That's why I went for the capsule.

Green tea, Raw honey & Robitussin I stopped at O
Geritol & Folic Acid, I switched to a prenatal w/ DHA when I got my BFP
Royal Jelly, I stopped when my bottle ran out between O and BFP
Soy I took CD3-7
I still take cinnamon and Baby Aspirin, and prenatal of course

Thank you hun, i really hope this is my rainbow baby :)

So far everything is going well and the docs don't seem concerned anymore, I'm on a regular appointment schedule now, i was going every 2-3 days!

Gosh, it's SO hard to not test right now...i thought hell no after last month's chemical but now i'm already feeling the need to POAS! Ugh...

well FF moved my crosshairs back two days this morning...i don't agree with it though because i know when i felt the pain and i told it when i got a positive opk...why does it do that? ugh...oh well...continue waiting! the BFN would make sense then if this is right as it would have only been 7 dpo. We shall see.

well FF moved my crosshairs back two days this morning...i don't agree with it though because i know when i felt the pain and i told it when i got a positive opk...why does it do that? ugh...oh well...continue waiting! the BFN would make sense then if this is right as it would have only been 7 dpo. We shall see.

Because temps are the most accurate. Your body can have ALL the signs of O and still not. It can be delayed for many reasons. Hope this helps :)

Now we are even closer together :) though it sucks that it happened. Last month FF said I O'ed on CD27, but everyone else said it was probably CD24 because I had more of a temp drop that day. UGH! Our bodies are a pain sometimes!

Because temps are the most accurate. Your body can have ALL the signs of O and still not. It can be delayed for many reasons. Hope this helps :)

Thank you Powell. I still think i O'd the original day my chart told me i did...we shall see i guess. i still had a good score on FF either way so hopefully it was enough...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->