Geritol and Pregnancy

I started taking the Geritol this month and will start the OPK's tonight so I am not very helpful to you. I know some women that end up ovulating earlier though.

Well, ladies here is an update see when I posted the thread on June 8th I was actually already 6 days late for my cycle but I took one of those dollar tree test and it was negative so I was going try again. So, my husband bought me an EPT today the digital one and just as I thought, it said PREGNANT... so I don't have to take the geritol after all I'm so excited and sending baby dust and happiness to you all. I'm trying to make a doctors appt for tomorrow or Wednesday, this will definitely be exciting! Please pray all goes well. LoveMuffin84

Well, ladies here is an update see when I posted the thread on June 8th I was actually already 6 days late for my cycle but I took one of those dollar tree test and it was negative so I was going try again. So, my husband bought me an EPT today the digital one and just as I thought, it said PREGNANT... so I don't have to take the geritol after all I'm so excited and sending baby dust and happiness to you all. I'm trying to make a doctors appt for tomorrow or Wednesday, this will definitely be exciting! Please pray all goes well. LoveMuffin84

Congrats to you! That is awesome and so exciting. Happy and Healthy 9 months!:happydance:

Ok ladies im on cd13 out of a 25d cycle and feeln alot of discomfort a lil irritable keepn my fingers crossed for my bundle of joy congrats love muffin for the rest of us mucho mas baby dust

And when i say irritable to the point my emotions are out of wack almost cried today for no reason

And when i say irritable to the point my emotions are out of wack almost cried today for no reason

OMG same here ysterday and today I didnt want my puppy licking me I didnt feel like playin with her, everything she did annoyed me, Oh was annoying me, I was answering him short and fast just don't want to be bothered lol and I did cry today for no reason lol but still getting BFN's :( trying to keep hope... FX'd

Today is cd11 for me and i got a postive opk this morning. Thats really early for me.

hey ladies im ttc my 1st and this is cycle 6, iv been looking into geritol and now after reading this thread definately going to buy sum. with all these succes stories it must be a lucky thread! sending babydust to you all :) xx

CD 13 for me opk ALMOST positve think def by tomarrow. BD tonight anyways just in case :)

Congrats to you! That is awesome and so exciting. Happy and Healthy 9 months!:happydance:

Well I went to the doctor yesterday found out I was 5 weeks and 6 days I was on a high then got home later that afternoon and started bleeding went to ER they ran all kinds of test and I am having a miscarriage no gestational sac and hcg levels really low. So I'm losing the baby, but hey God knows best. Good luck ladies LoveMuffin84

Well I went to the doctor yesterday found out I was 5 weeks and 6 days I was on a high then got home later that afternoon and started bleeding went to ER they ran all kinds of test and I am having a miscarriage no gestational sac and hcg levels really low. So I'm losing the baby, but hey God knows best. Good luck ladies LoveMuffin84

Oh Love I'm so so sorry for what you are going thru :( I will keep ou in my prayers, an may god give you strength and serenity to go thru this hard time.
:hug:

Im so sorry! That must be really hard. Hang in there!

:nope:Oh no LoveMuffin im so sorry!!:hugs::hugs::hugs: I will keep u in my prayers :hugs::hugs:

So sorry lovemuffin :(

started liquid geritol yesterday. taste isnt as bad as i expected

My heart goes out to u lovemuffin hang in there...ne who had to gk to the er yesterday had major crampin nd lower back pain smh hopefully the crampin was due to implantation... 11 days till testing

I'm sorrty to hear that lovemuffin.I will keep you in my prayers.

Today is CD4-5. TTC# 1. I've taken geritol liquid form for the past two nights. My co-worker said it help with her first child. So, I'm hoping it works miracles for me.

Baby Dust to ALL!!

Ok so i jumped on this ban wagon my husband nd i have been tryin cor a year nkw nd no luck i started geritol on may 28th my af started the next day so we will see hopefully this geritol works for me prayn that jt does
HELLO LADIES, IM NEW HERE BUT JUST READING UP OF SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS... AND FEEL SO MUCH BETTER ABOUT SHARING WITH YOU.. I FEEL LIKE YOU ALL REALLY UNDERSTAND MY STRUGGLE... SO I STARTED ON THE GERITOL AND 3 DAYS LATER MY CYCLE STARTED ... i HAVE PCOS SO FOR ME TO HAVE ONE IS ... A BIT WIRED WHEN NORMALLY IT'S 3-4 MONTHS BEFORE I SEE ON AND I JUST CAME OFF ONE 6 WEEKS AGO... SO THIS IS REALLY GIVING ME HOPE...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->